FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What's your HDZ fantasy

What's your HDZ fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok folks

So what fantasies or bucket list items are you looking fulfill at HDZ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Could you tell me what HDZ is please..i havent heard it mentioned here before and ive looked at the club list and it isnt there?

Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

google is of no help

no its not...cute knicks btw xx

Heathrow Dungeon Zone which is Abfabs fetish party every 2nd Friday. I presume people are there already doing their bucket list.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We tend to act on our fantasies but not sure if HDZ makes a difference as, like others we don't know what this is.

"no its not...cute knicks btw xx"

ta -

"Heathrow Dungeon Zone which is Abfabs fetish party every 2nd Friday. I presume people are there already doing their bucket list. "
ahh awesome..thanks for the info..been to Abfabs years ago, love the place..must get down there for one of these..thank you xx

"Heathrow Dungeon Zone which is Abfabs fetish party every 2nd Friday. I presume people are there already doing their bucket list. ahh awesome..thanks for the info..been to Abfabs years ago, love the place..must get down there for one of these..thank you xx"

No problem, to be honest l have been meaning to go there for a while myself, l am not sure how much authentic kink goes on though.x

"Heathrow Dungeon Zone which is Abfabs fetish party every 2nd Friday. I presume people are there already doing their bucket list. ahh awesome..thanks for the info..been to Abfabs years ago, love the place..must get down there for one of these..thank you xx

No problem, to be honest l have been meaning to go there for a while myself, l am not sure how much authentic kink goes on though.x"

There is quite alot....you will be very surprised!

Next one is Friday 8th July

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

It's the best night at AbFabs - so many sexy people always guaranteed at HDZ. Try it out it's a corker.

" l am not sure how much authentic kink goes on though.x"

depends on what you mean by genuine kink. The venue is very limited in terms of kink facilities and the dungeon is a bit of a freak show for the vanilla punters.

There are better clubs or parties if your more interested in kink than swinging.

" l am not sure how much authentic kink goes on though.x

depends on what you mean by genuine kink. The venue is very limited in terms of kink facilities and the dungeon is a bit of a freak show for the vanilla punters.

There are better clubs or parties if your more interested in kink than swinging."

Can I ask when was the last time u attended AbFabs on a HDZ night???

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

There are better clubs or parties if your more interested in kink than swinging."

I have to be fair to HDZ as l have never been.

But with the exception of Embargo at Liberty Elite l am yet to see full on kink at a swinging venue.

Personally l don't consider straightforward sex kinky, whether with multiple partners of the same or different sex,or even with latex on!

If the activity would be accepted on normal swinging night (unless seen as a minority activity on a normal swinging night) then it is not kinky in my book.

I want to see consensual play that by the book of vanilla would be considered either: cruel, unusual, punishment or yucky. I myself may consider the activity yucky but it will be kinky.

I want tears of pain and pleasure and the bizarre. People wrapped in bubble wrap, priapic smurfs, TSs 7foot tall in heels head to toe except for the eyes and nose in latex and a vat of custard! And no i don't want to go to Torture Garden.

As someone had on their fetish profile 'My safe word is "harder'".

I have been swinging for four years and l have seen public sex.....yawn.

The last fetish club that l went to l saw a bloke anally fisted by a woman. Not my cup of tea, brought tears to my eyes, but that is kinky.

SW London

"I have to be fair to HDZ as l have never been.

But with the exception of Embargo at Liberty Elite l am yet to see full on kink at a swinging venue.

Personally l don't consider straightforward sex kinky, whether with multiple partners of the same or different sex,or even with latex on!

If the activity would be accepted on normal swinging night (unless seen as a minority activity on a normal swinging night) then it is not kinky in my book.

I want to see consensual play that by the book of vanilla would be considered either: cruel, unusual, punishment or yucky. I myself may consider the activity yucky but it will be kinky.

I want tears of pain and pleasure and the bizarre. People wrapped in bubble wrap, priapic smurfs, TSs 7foot tall in heels head to toe except for the eyes and nose in latex and a vat of custard! And no i don't want to go to Torture Garden.

As someone had on their fetish profile 'My safe word is "harder'".

I have been swinging for four years and l have seen public sex.....yawn.

The last fetish club that l went to l saw a bloke anally fisted by a woman. Not my cup of tea, brought tears to my eyes, but that is kinky.

"

I have done that fisting thing to a guy, my OH, but he was enjoying watching, it never occurred to me that it was being kinky, oh well, maybe I am kink then ...

How could anyone consider you two....kinky, just people who like an alternative stream of fun!

SW London

"How could anyone consider you two....kinky, just people who like an alternative stream of fun! "

I dont think we are in many respects ... too normal on lots of levels

There are better clubs or parties if your more interested in kink than swinging.

Can I ask when was the last time u attended AbFabs on a HDZ night???"

Don't sweat it - he has a serious superiority complex.

» Add a new message to this topic