FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs: how to know where people go

clubs: how to know where people go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yoma OP   Man  over a year ago

hove

yesterday i went to a club but that was empty...that was a waste of time. thus, i wonder if there is a way to know where people decide to go. i mean: how can i know what clubs people decide to spend the night in?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Look at the meets section, look at people's statuses, pick busy club nights on the forums none of these mean you will be guaranteed a play though.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I went to a specific club two weeks ago and there was probably only 20-30 people in. Had an amazing night, lots of play going on and I was very naughty! Went to the same club last night and probably 100 people in, great night and party atmosphere but I didn't play! It all depends on the people in the club rather than the amount of people X

Look at meets and club reviews. Gives you an idea of the type of people going x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at local updates, the meets section (who's meeting that day and what events are on). Generally big party nights tend to be busier tho never guaranteed play.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at the number of reviews for a club in the review section....since only a percentage of attendees leave reviews, a high review count (& recent) usually means it's well attended. Ok, so now you've a club shortlist....look for an event there that's likely to be popular (summer ball etc.)

FWIW We think the reviews should force the reviewer to state whether the club was well attended

By *wingrkCouple  over a year ago

chafford hundred

Yesterday was the England game that kept a lot of people at home

By *yoma OP   Man  over a year ago

hove

ahahaha i figure out all d*unken men sit down on the couch and women fed up because wanted to play

» Add a new message to this topic