FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > run down of op4f

run down of op4f

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winny445 OP   Man  over a year ago

battersea

i keep being told of this place but find most reviews vague,

could people who have been describe this plce for me please( the website has no pictures) ie what facilities as in my head i see this as a mix between paradise ande abfabs,

secondly what are the prices and do people walk around naked?

im used to sauna/spa type clubs so cant get my head around that place

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't been for six months or so but have been a number of times and really enjoyed it.

A small venue that is a dry club where, on the whole, people are dressed to impress (at least to start with).

Almost all of the play areas are public but they use a "white line" rule where no-one can cross the line into the play areas unless invited to join. Haven't seen this anywhere else but it does work well and keeps the chancers at bay.

There is a glory hole and a cage area that doubles as a glory hole and a small bar, social area. Think there may also be a small "dungeon" area downstairs.

Owners are really friendly and create a great atmosphere. I've had some great nights there but it is a very different venue to Ab Fabs both in terms of scale and type.

Give it a whirl - I've found pretty hard to have a bad night there!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Haven't been for six months or so but have been a number of times and really enjoyed it.

A small venue that is a dry club where, on the whole, people are dressed to impress (at least to start with).

Almost all of the play areas are public but they use a "white line" rule where no-one can cross the line into the play areas unless invited to join. Haven't seen this anywhere else but it does work well and keeps the chancers at bay.

There is a glory hole and a cage area that doubles as a glory hole and a small bar, social area. Think there may also be a small "dungeon" area downstairs.

Owners are really friendly and create a great atmosphere. I've had some great nights there but it is a very different venue to Ab Fabs both in terms of scale and type.

Give it a whirl - I've found pretty hard to have a bad night there!

"

we'd agree with this review. the club is great fun

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They have also done some refurbishment and now they have the back room as "the London room"and the side curtain room as "the Paris room". They are looking really lovely and there is still more plans I believe.

I find it a really friendly club and often go on my own because I feel very safe there as a single.

battersea

thanks great review,

what is the price there? and opening times?

i was introduced to the place by a lady at Rios, i actually thought she was having a joke "anytime you wanna see me I'm mostly at op4f" the name sounded like a joke i wasn't sure if she was saying "come to my house" but as she walked away i was baffled.

as usual once you hear a word or phrase you see it all the time after, i came across it on here a little after.

but the site and lack of pictures+ sign up made it seem a bit daunting.

would like to go,just with any thing i sign up with i need to be sure.

thanks for all your help anymore people feel free.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Go to the clubs page on here. Its listed under London clubs and there will be some reviews for you to go through

battersea

yeah thanks i did didn't find it precise enough.

» Add a new message to this topic