FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to this

New to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *littleextra OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lisburn

I'm Andrea and I'm completely new to all of this and would love to start of at a club would anyone have any suggestions please, I live in Ireland but happy to travel, thank you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Hello and welcome...I'm pretty sure that there are no clubs in Ireland but have met quite a few from Ireland at chameleons as it appears to be easy to get to from there.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I'm Andrea and I'm completely new to all of this and would love to start of at a club would anyone have any suggestions please, I live in Ireland but happy to travel, thank you all"

Have a look at the Club review section, read the reviews and look at the Club's website. This should give you an idea of what you will like, and perhaps more importantly what you won't like! Message people who have already been to see what they really think and then choose. You could then put a Meeting up and people will get in touch. You are likely to get a lot of messages, single girls are kinda popular on here

Just remember, you are in charge, you don't have to do anything at all, but if the mood takes you, you can do anything and everything you want! Enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm Andrea and I'm completely new to all of this and would love to start of at a club would anyone have any suggestions please, I live in Ireland but happy to travel, thank you all"

Lots of clubs out there some open just weekend nights and some open all but two days a tear, read the club reviews and then why not plan a week away, combining them both?

All clubs are different as all set up by owners with their own thoughts as to what makes a good club......to be good for you a club has to match your desires....... So research is sooo important

» Add a new message to this topic