FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Friday 8th July - HDZ @ AbFabs

Friday 8th July - HDZ @ AbFabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This Friday is the monthly fetish night at AbFabs....

We shall be there with M's bag of tricks ready for teasing and beatings

Who else is attending?

Be great to see new people as well as the usual naughty suspects

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I need to get my mojo back so M is planning on helping with that.....anyone else who is going want to help?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I'm working during the day but hopefully will come along if I'm not too tired. ....

"I'm working during the day but hopefully will come along if I'm not too tired. .... "

I know your gagging to molest me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know it's HDZ and I should be in the dungeon enjoying all the kinky stuff, but I'm so tempted to just get into a hot tub and stay there until I turn into a prune.

"I know it's HDZ and I should be in the dungeon enjoying all the kinky stuff, but I'm so tempted to just get into a hot tub and stay there until I turn into a prune. "

We didn't make it in the end but did you make it to the dungeon Quietly Kinky?? Or did you prune up?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it's HDZ and I should be in the dungeon enjoying all the kinky stuff, but I'm so tempted to just get into a hot tub and stay there until I turn into a prune.

We didn't make it in the end but did you make it to the dungeon Quietly Kinky?? Or did you prune up? "

Pretty much the latter - it was a very dull night, the kinky crowd seemed to be almost completely absent.

"I know it's HDZ and I should be in the dungeon enjoying all the kinky stuff, but I'm so tempted to just get into a hot tub and stay there until I turn into a prune.

We didn't make it in the end but did you make it to the dungeon Quietly Kinky?? Or did you prune up?

Pretty much the latter - it was a very dull night, the kinky crowd seemed to be almost completely absent."

So we have been told

We shall definiatly be there for next month!

» Add a new message to this topic