FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingfields who went... 2

Swingfields who went... 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just so everyone one is aware, we have asked the Editor of the Sun if we may publish our correspondence on here. Once we have a reply, we will inform you all. One thing I will pass on though is that those pictures will never see the light of day again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Unfortunately its too late. There's a European site that is showing a selection of them unpixelated, and the Mirror, Star, and Daily Mail still have theirs up, albeit with blurring.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple google search and they are all there not pixelated

It's all over the place.. star, express bbc not to mention the overseas press who have picked it up. Ffs we are being made to look awful.

Shit, do I have to submit a report for all of them?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Not sure what you can do about the ones on youtube, pics not a video.

I did a quick Google search. The same pictures but faces are clear about 10 minutes ago.

I think the answer is "yes"

What a mess

V xxx

We have locked our profile down. If this gets much worst we will be leaving. We have always tried to be discreet. We thought that was a given.

What words are you putting in Google, as we are finding nothing.

Swingfields 2016 photos ...

"What words are you putting in Google, as we are finding nothing. "

Just Swingfields, but check under News.

We have just read every article in News and we have only found one un pixilated article. We can't do anything about the pixilated ones, but we will be speaking to The Editor asking him why he has sold the pics or allowed them to be used without his permission.

"What words are you putting in Google, as we are finding nothing.

Just Swingfields, but check under News."

It's all over even Australia

It's all over even Australia "

Luckily the foreign ones only have a few pics, not the entire suite published by the Sun, but the Sun have obviously made money selling them.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

There are videos of the pictures on YouTube and some of those unfortunTly not pixelated

Luckily the foreign ones only have a few pics, not the entire suite published by the Sun, but the Sun have obviously made money selling them."

Who's to say who owns the pictures. It could be anybody. Pictures are easily copied and used all over the place. The Internet never forgets.

Luckily the foreign ones only have a few pics, not the entire suite published by the Sun, but the Sun have obviously made money selling them.

Who's to say who owns the pictures. It could be anybody. Pictures are easily copied and used all over the place. The Internet never forgets."

Yep. Anyone could right click and save, as I did earlier for an attachment for my report to IPSO. They're out there, and there's little we can do now.

I didn't go but my heart goes out unfortunately a quick google on images has revealed multiple media outlets publishing reports and pictures and even a pic of the entire article. It's disgusting...as a lifestyle choice we don't harm anyone with our choice. there is no such thing as privacy in this country

"I didn't go but my heart goes out unfortunately a quick google on images has revealed multiple media outlets publishing reports and pictures and even a pic of the entire article. It's disgusting...as a lifestyle choice we don't harm anyone with our choice. there is no such thing as privacy in this country"

If you want privacy then do it inside.

"I didn't go but my heart goes out unfortunately a quick google on images has revealed multiple media outlets publishing reports and pictures and even a pic of the entire article. It's disgusting...as a lifestyle choice we don't harm anyone with our choice. there is no such thing as privacy in this country

If you want privacy then do it inside. "

Oh for gods' sake.

There was a nudist camp just up the road from the festival. I don't recall them being plastered all over the papers. there are several camps arranged via this site, yet they're not in the papers. People go dogging, and enjoy outside sex every day, yet they're not in the papers.

I saw no shagging in the middle of the site. It was in tents, in areas set especially aside for it. Any shagging in the main entertainment tents was stopped. This was not our fault. We did nothing illegal, or wrong, or even slightly iffy. We were having sex.

Someone posted on another thread a Turkish website medyafaresi has the article, some pics are pixelated, not all though

"I didn't go but my heart goes out unfortunately a quick google on images has revealed multiple media outlets publishing reports and pictures and even a pic of the entire article. It's disgusting...as a lifestyle choice we don't harm anyone with our choice. there is no such thing as privacy in this country

If you want privacy then do it inside. "

Hang on. You weren't even there, and you're judging us? I'm out.

Oh for gods' sake.

There was a nudist camp just up the road from the festival. I don't recall them being plastered all over the papers. there are several camps arranged via this site, yet they're not in the papers. People go dogging, and enjoy outside sex every day, yet they're not in the papers.

I saw no shagging in the middle of the site. It was in tents, in areas set especially aside for it. Any shagging in the main entertainment tents was stopped. This was not our fault. We did nothing illegal, or wrong, or even slightly iffy. We were having sex."

You weren't being discreet and that's the problem.

Hang on. You weren't even there, and you're judging us? I'm out. "

Being there is irrelevant. This whole event has brough the spotlight on all of us.

Oh for gods' sake.

I saw no shagging in the middle of the site. It was in tents, in areas set especially aside for it. Any shagging in the main entertainment tents was stopped. This was not our fault. We did nothing illegal, or wrong, or even slightly iffy. We were having sex."

It's not illegal / wrong but it is what sells the newspapers though isn't it?

Nudist camp - boring, naturist life style choice probably all sandal wearing veggies.

Glasto like swinging fest - interesting, a load of perverts having wild sex in a field = story!!

You need to see this from a non swinging viewpoint.....

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Being there is irrelevant. This whole event has brough the spotlight on all of us."

I'd say that being there is quite relevant.

If this article shows anything, its that pretty much any swinging outside of peoples homes could "bring the spotlight on us". What's to stop people sneaking spy cameras in clubs and parties for example? I was standing very near some of those pics and saw no evidence of cameras/phones.

[Removed by poster at 05/07/16 23:28:47]

Oh for gods' sake.

I saw no shagging in the middle of the site. It was in tents, in areas set especially aside for it. Any shagging in the main entertainment tents was stopped. This was not our fault. We did nothing illegal, or wrong, or even slightly iffy. We were having sex.

Nudist camp - boring, naturist life style choice probably all sandal wearing veggies.

Glasto like swinging fest - interesting, a load of perverts having wild sex in a field = story!!

"

Exactly. Look I don't want to fall out with anyone but we can't run around doing things like this and expect everyone to just accept it. It's not going to happen. Lots of finger pointing and ridicule will though. And that's not fair on the whole scene.

Being there is irrelevant. This whole event has brough the spotlight on all of us.

If this article shows anything, its that pretty much any swinging outside of peoples homes could "bring the spotlight on us". What's to stop people sneaking spy cameras in clubs and parties for example? I was standing very near some of those pics and saw no evidence of cameras/phones. "

It's irrelevant because it effects to whole scene.

Newbury

Oh for gods' sake.

Exactly. Look I don't want to fall out with anyone but we can't run around doing things like this and expect everyone to just accept it. It's not going to happen. Lots of finger pointing and ridicule will though. And that's not fair on the whole scene. "

Unless you don't do anything out of the mundane, theres a chance that you could be targeted for whatever reason. I remeber the rave scene in the late 90's/2000s....

Although, to be fair, that actually was illegal....

Newbury

If this article shows anything, its that pretty much any swinging outside of peoples homes could "bring the spotlight on us". What's to stop people sneaking spy cameras in clubs and parties for example? I was standing very near some of those pics and saw no evidence of cameras/phones.

It's irrelevant because it effects to whole scene. "

You need to read past the first sentence.

Would you stop clubs and parties too, "just in case"?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok calm down people and let people have their view without attacking them

Oh for gods' sake.

Exactly. Look I don't want to fall out with anyone but we can't run around doing things like this and expect everyone to just accept it. It's not going to happen. Lots of finger pointing and ridicule will though. And that's not fair on the whole scene. "

it was a privert event .

It's irrelevant because it effects to whole scene.

You need to read past the first sentence.

Would you stop clubs and parties too, "just in case"?"

As it happens yes. Until this all blows ovet we won't be going anywhere. The last thing we want is to be in any newspaper.

Oh for gods' sake.

Exactly. Look I don't want to fall out with anyone but we can't run around doing things like this and expect everyone to just accept it. It's not going to happen. Lots of finger pointing and ridicule will though. And that's not fair on the whole scene.

Unless you don't do anything out of the mundane, theres a chance that you could be targeted for whatever reason. I remeber the rave scene in the late 90's/2000s....

Although, to be fair, that actually was illegal.... "

It was illegal indeed but there were no smartphone cameras / social media like there is today. Nowadays the most trivial shite can be front page on a slow news day.

You can't deny SF seems to be attracting more media attention with every year that goes by.

Oh for gods' sake.

Exactly. Look I don't want to fall out with anyone but we can't run around doing things like this and expect everyone to just accept it. It's not going to happen. Lots of finger pointing and ridicule will though. And that's not fair on the whole scene. it was a privert event . "

You are quite right it was meant to be private. But that was never going to happen.

Newbury

Oh for gods' sake.

It was illegal indeed but there were no smartphone cameras / social media like there is today. Nowadays the most trivial shite can be front page on a slow news day.

You can't deny SF seems to be attracting more media attention with every year that goes by."

Actually, the sun article aside, I don't think it has. The Mail article was very matter of fact and seemed like it had almost resigned itself to it being old news.

The sun article was just vicious, but its now been sensationalised as much as it possibly could be. What else is to say, now?

Most of the comments on the articles were positive too. I think folks will get bored of it pretty quickly.

"Most of the comments on the articles were positive too. I think folks will get bored of it pretty quickly. "

My opinion is that its unlikely to happen again. What's the point? They've done it now. Their readers will just say 'oh god, not old flabby swingers in a field again'.

Oh for gods' sake.

You can't deny SF seems to be attracting more media attention with every year that goes by.

Actually, the sun article aside, I don't think it has. The Mail article was very matter of fact and seemed like it had almost resigned itself to it being old news.

The sun article was just vicious, but its now been sensationalised as much as it possibly could be. What else is to say, now?

Most of the comments on the articles were positive too. I think folks will get bored of it pretty quickly. "

Had people had taken it on the chin then there is a very good chance with woukd have just gone away. But thats not what happened. The press is a very big dog and some people decided it was a good idea to grab a stick and poke it very hard.

Newbury

"Most of the comments on the articles were positive too. I think folks will get bored of it pretty quickly.

My opinion is that its unlikely to happen again. What's the point? They've done it now. Their readers will just say 'oh god, not old flabby swingers in a field again'. "

Mine too, that's them shooting themselves in the foot by sensationalising it as much as they have.

It's boring now.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

To be honest, this is making us re-evaluate our current policy on phones and use of media in our club, so this is a learning experience on many levels.

We have a really strict policy on phones already and our staff are shit hot, but we are looking at other ways we can tighten things up without becoming a micro nanny state and treating people like children.

This has highlighted several significant problems and concerns with any swinging event and all event organisers need to read the feedback, concerns and pearls of wisdom that are coming from these threads and look at how risk can be reduced further.

The whole situation following SW16 has made me physically nauseous for those who have been outed so publicly and angry that the British public still want to read rags like the Scum, prompting them to go to extraordinary lengths to lie and sneak reporters into a private event.

But, trying to take positives from this is the only way I feel useful right now and revisiting our own security policies is my way of doing this.

xxx

"But, trying to take positives from this is the only way I feel useful right now and revisiting our own security policies is my way of doing this.

xxx"

Oooh, I'm up for a good pat down next time I'm over. get a big hunky guy to do it too.

Newbury

"To be honest, this is making us re-evaluate our current policy on phones and use of media in our club, so this is a learning experience on many levels.

We have a really strict policy on phones already and our staff are shit hot, but we are looking at other ways we can tighten things up without becoming a micro nanny state and treating people like children.

This has highlighted several significant problems and concerns with any swinging event and all event organisers need to read the feedback, concerns and pearls of wisdom that are coming from these threads and look at how risk can be reduced further.

The whole situation following SW16 has made me physically nauseous for those who have been outed so publicly and angry that the British public still want to read rags like the Scum, prompting them to go to extraordinary lengths to lie and sneak reporters into a private event.

But, trying to take positives from this is the only way I feel useful right now and revisiting our own security policies is my way of doing this.

xxx"

I'm guessing that the Mail pics were taken by someone sneaking around outside the event with a telephoto lens...

I'm wondering if there is a way I can market my ownt particular brand of yokel skills to stop this kind of thing happening...

Its the hidden camera in the event that shocks me...

[Removed by poster at 05/07/16 23:53:39]

"Most of the comments on the articles were positive too. I think folks will get bored of it pretty quickly.

My opinion is that its unlikely to happen again. What's the point? They've done it now. Their readers will just say 'oh god, not old flabby swingers in a field again'.

Mine too, that's them shooting themselves in the foot by sensationalising it as much as they have.

It's boring now. "

Yes it is boring & is now yesterday's news (apart from the fallout that some have to deal with, to them still very current).

If the trend of making sex docu's (C5's dogging / elite sex parties for example continues then I would expect to see this type of reporting happen again.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I have run many events at home over the years happily without any major problems. I feel a great sympathy for those whose photos have been put out there on the net by these scum, so called journalists. All I think is 'there but for the grace of...........'

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

My opinion is that its unlikely to happen again. What's the point? They've done it now. Their readers will just say 'oh god, not old flabby swingers in a field again'. "

Watched these threads with interest and avoided contributing until now. Last years event saw the Press "knocking on the door." Condidering the salacious appetite of the gutter press for sleaze it was surely a foregone conclusion that this years event would have been penetrated by tabloid journo's after what happened last year? To think that other Journo's won't now try to get a better story next year is very niaive. Swinging is unfortunately not mainstream and some lives will have been ruined by the press this weekend. Whilst the concept of Swingfields is superb, more needs to be done next year security wise because the pictures will unfortunately attract more tabloid chancers.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"

Sorry to disagree with you but the will do it again even if they have to put a pair of knickers on some grass and photograph that to sell newspapers.

The only way to stp them is to destroy their business model.

i.e. everyone sue the arse off them, such that the compensation paid out exceeds the profit made by a sizeable margin.

I hope all those affected do join forces for a class action and they join HACKED-OFF as well. They should also write and petition their MPs to implement Levinson.

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Hi guys. A satellite can take pics of anyone anywhere don't need cameras if you mess around outside in the open anywhere you take the risk of being caught out , we all know about remote controlled heli cameras, drones hovering half a mile away, 1000mm camera lenses that can take pics half a mile away very well, it's a risk we all take and some like the risk that's why we do it outside,on the beach , in the car , if we didn't want the risk of pics taken or being caught we would stay in doors ,

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I think the only way to stop it is to take legal action against the reporter and photographer if at all possible. Sue them for as much as you can and make it not worth it to them or anyone else to try it again

Manchester

If part of the deal when one signed up for it was that you would not take photos without permission then surely the 'journalists' are on a sticky wicket? Hopefully they will next be assigned to Iraq or Syria and perhaps learn what real 'cutting edge' journalism is.

These days just about anyone with a phone has a camera with net access. Miniature quality photo cameras that can be hidden within clothing / jewellery etc.

Evidently the organisers just had a legal case with a bloke who had not got references / verifications which were part of the deal when booking. Who did the so called 'journalists' get their references /verifications from? When inviting people to events I was always careful regarding people being verified, what happened here?

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Chances are no one checked he had veris etc , I give people jobs without checking their cv or references , end of the day if there are made up references etc its down to me for not checking , so was our names and verifications checked to see if we were all swingers or not when we filled in the forms for tickets and had to supply these details

Manchester

"Chances are no one checked he had veris etc , I give people jobs without checking their cv or references , end of the day if there are made up references etc its down to me for not checking , so was our names and verifications checked to see if we were all swingers or not when we filled in the forms for tickets and had to supply these details "

Yet they had ended up in the law courts with someone else who hadn't read the terms properly?

I wasn't there but after looking at the pics... The Roman party looked epic.. Those costumes were awesome

"I wasn't there but after looking at the pics... The Roman party looked epic.. Those costumes were awesome "

It was epic. The whole weekend was. It felt incredibly liberating and uninhibited. Now it's all been spoilt and is making us think again about our whole approach to this. I'm not sure I'll ever feel safe in clubs and at parties again.

"

Evidently the organisers just had a legal case with a bloke who had not got references / verifications which were part of the deal when booking. Who did the so called 'journalists' get their references /verifications from? When inviting people to events I was always careful regarding people being verified, what happened here? "

But that's easy. You sign up. You pay to be a site supporter you put a couple of raunchy but not too explicit pics of both of you and then you head off to a social or three, perhaps a night at a club, you get an honest verification from someone like you. Perhaps you post on the forum so people know your name. You'd probably have to invest a few hours of your time over a few months and .... There you go... Genuiney swinger ready for SF

Sex sells. Always has.

They could have published a cracking article and taken a few shots all the time protecting everyone's identity.

V xxx

"But, trying to take positives from this is the only way I feel useful right now and revisiting our own security policies is my way of doing this.

xxx

Oooh, I'm up for a good pat down next time I'm over. get a big hunky guy to do it too. "

As long as it's Vicki doing the search

Sorry to hear about all the problems you are all having, hope it gets sorted without too much embarrassment. Although what everyone gets up to in their personal time shouldn't be of any interest to the rest of the world!! Take care xx

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Unfortunately Britain is still backwards when it comes to sex. We attend events all over the world and there's never any problems . Recently back from gran canaria where people openly have sex in public and Infront of police and no one cares. We go to outdoor parties in France Germany and Croatia no one cares. But here it's seem like a sin to have sex so a big group having sex outside is gonna attract attention . It was already in the news before the event started as we saw it on the media on the Thursday about residents complaining.

We enjoyed swingfields last year and we were openly taking photos at the event some of which are on our profile. And we weren't stopped searched or asked for any id.

We wouldn't really class swingfields as a festival though it's more an outdoor club.

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

"

It was epic. The whole weekend was. It felt incredibly liberating and uninhibited. Now it's all been spoilt and is making us think again about our whole approach to this. I'm not sure I'll ever feel safe in clubs and at parties again. "

This echoes how I feel. I know I'd feel less annoyed if I felt the organisers had done increased security checks as promised last year, as many have said it probably wouldn't have stopped the photos being taken, but it might have made it harder for them and I wouldn't feel as let down on that side

I hope everyone has made a complaint though, and the organisers are going to take all legal avenues they can against the ones that took the pics

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

I didn't go, but do have some experience of both journalism(I'm not one btw!) and covert recording, and as others have said, searches wouldn't have helped that, cameras and modern devices are so tiny and discreet that even a full search would be unlikely to have found them if sewn into clothes etc. So unless a full nudity rule was introduced, the best thing to do is to take action against all those involved.

It looks like an amazing weekend and I hope those involved aren't too worried. I don't have my face in any photos on here but there are numerous photos and DVDs out there online of me from my past that are easily accessible, and could be very embarrassing in the vanilla world, however in 15 years I have never, ever been recognised or exposed (touch wood). I really hope it all blows over soon X

"Hi guys. A satellite can take pics of anyone anywhere don't need cameras if you mess around outside in the open anywhere you take the risk of being caught out , we all know about remote controlled heli cameras, drones hovering half a mile away, 1000mm camera lenses that can take pics half a mile away very well, it's a risk we all take and some like the risk that's why we do it outside,on the beach , in the car , if we didn't want the risk of pics taken or being caught we would stay in doors , "

We know that. These pics were taken inside the main event area who falsely claimed to be swingers. Maybe you wouldn't state the obvious if you had been affected and show support to those of us that have.

Oh for gods' sake.

You weren't being discreet and that's the problem."

I was not naked. I didn't have sex outdoors I was discreet. We saw a helicopter I hid . I read the terms and conditions and believed it to be a private and safe environment. I appeared in the mail and have been recognised.

"Hi guys. A satellite can take pics of anyone anywhere don't need cameras if you mess around outside in the open anywhere you take the risk of being caught out , we all know about remote controlled heli cameras, drones hovering half a mile away, 1000mm camera lenses that can take pics half a mile away very well, it's a risk we all take and some like the risk that's why we do it outside,on the beach , in the car , if we didn't want the risk of pics taken or being caught we would stay in doors ,

We know that. These pics were taken inside the main event area who falsely claimed to be swingers. "

This. As I put on the previous forums the pictures were taken inside tents. Whilst some of those pictures were being taken we were standing next to the journalists and even spoke to them. There was no camera or phone visable and we had no suspicions that they were press. The cameras they used were obviously hidden, most likely in clothing, so would have been ipossible to detect unless you made everyone go naked. And seeing as this was a swinging festival, not a nudist one, that wouldn't happen.

Oh for gods' sake.

I was not naked. I didn't have sex outdoors I was discreet. We saw a helicopter I hid . I read the terms and conditions and believed it to be a private and safe environment. I appeared in the mail and have been recognised. "

Being discreet has nothing to do with being naked or having sex outdoors. It has to do with the event happening in the first place and even more so that every knew about it including the press. How could you realky feel safe outside, when you knew that last year's event along with others had attracted the unwanted attention of the the press.

Oh for gods' sake.

I was not naked. I didn't have sex outdoors I was discreet. We saw a helicopter I hid . I read the terms and conditions and believed it to be a private and safe environment. I appeared in the mail and have been recognised.

Being discreet has nothing to do with being naked or having sex outdoors. It has to do with the event happening in the first place and even more so that every knew about it including the press. How could you realky feel safe outside, when you knew that last year's event along with others had attracted the unwanted attention of the the press. "

However by that definition no swinging outside the home can ever be safe, be that organised socials, clubs, festivals, camps etc as any one of those could be a target. (And even visiting others homes with potential hidden cameras is unsafe)

If your happy just to meet at your home then that's great, but we love parties, clubs etc and yes we are discreet about it but not going to hide away on the off chance a reporter might try to get in.

Oh for gods' sake.

Being discreet has nothing to do with being naked or having sex outdoors. It has to do with the event happening in the first place and even more so that every knew about it including the press. How could you realky feel safe outside, when you knew that last year's event along with others had attracted the unwanted attention of the the press.

However by that definition no swinging outside the home can ever be safe, be that organised socials, clubs, festivals, camps etc as any one of those could be a target. (And even visiting others homes with potential hidden cameras is unsafe)

If your happy just to meet at your home then that's great, but we love parties, clubs etc and yes we are discreet about it but not going to hide away on the off chance a reporter might try to get in.

"

Then carry on but dont be getting all upset about it when matey with camera puts you in the papers or all over the net. Just for the record, I've been attending parties for 16 years. I've been to many hundreds and have never ever been outed by anyone. The reason for this is simple, I don't go to places that draw unwanted attention to themselves. Outdoors sex festivals that take place next to country villages do and always will attract such attention. Can you not see that this brings the spotlight upon all of us. You are quite right to enjoy yourself as you see fit even if it's at the cost of yourselves and others.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

"Shit, do I have to submit a report for all of them? "

I did for all the UK papers I could find that had published pics

JG x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Shit, do I have to submit a report for all of them?

I did for all the UK papers I could find that had published pics

JG x"

IPSO allow you to do one report for multiple papers if you wish. We are concentrating on The Sun as their pics weren't pixelated for 24 hours.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Just submitted an IPSO complaint against The Sun.

Does anyone know if anyone has suffered any serious fallout from being spotted in the press yet?

Hopefully everyone's okay and this'll all blow over in a few days.

"It's not illegal / wrong but it is what sells the newspapers though isn't it?

Glasto like swinging fest - interesting, a load of perverts having wild sex in a field = story!!"

Plus... walk round a nudist camp dressed like a journalist and you'll stand out like a sore thumb. It really shows that you're not joining in.

I think if Swingfields is going to deal with journalists coming, or even just non-swinging members of the public wanting to have a gawp (which will probably be the effect of these articles in future years just as happened with Burningman), there needs to be some kind of minimum requirement for joining in. Even just a neck band which says "you can undress me" and only people wearing that band can enter play tents. It may sound really small but this is the kind of thing a journalist who was anti-swinging wouldn't wear. Can you imagine that Sun journalist allowing some stranger to suck her nipples for example? She'd freak out.

I doubt the organisers have enough funds to dissuade the gutter press from pursuing these stories by suing them so, instead, there needs to be something that would generally dissuade someone like that Sun journalist from coming... something people like that would be deeply uncomfortable doing but we swingers would be ok with. Glastonbury has 10ft high metal fences... but Swingfields can have something even more dissuading like a grope cage entrance way lol There needs to be some kind of minimum test to see if the person entering is really a swinger or not imo

Crawley

"There needs to be some kind of minimum test to see if the person entering is really a swinger or not imo"

If The Sun wants to get someone in next year, they'll find someone prepared to get a little kinky to fit in. The female journo who got into Effrenetra last year was allegedly spotted giving her colleague a blowjob in one play tent after people started to look at them suspiciously. That said though, maybe the entry test would be enough to bring them round to the idea of swinging. We might get a more positive article then.

To be honest I think it's more embarrassing to admit you read the sun or the mail than to be a swinger.

"It's not illegal / wrong but it is what sells the newspapers though isn't it?

Plus... walk round a nudist camp dressed like a journalist and you'll stand out like a sore thumb. It really shows that you're not joining in.

I think if Swingfields is going to deal with journalists coming, or even just non-swinging members of the public wanting to have a gawp (which will probably be the effect of these articles in future years just as happened with Burningman), there needs to be some kind of minimum requirement for joining in. Even just a neck band which says "you can undress me" and only people wearing that band can enter play tents. It may sound really small but this is the kind of thing a journalist who was anti-swinging wouldn't wear. Can you imagine that Sun journalist allowing some stranger to suck her nipples for example? She'd freak out.

I doubt the organisers have enough funds to dissuade the gutter press from pursuing these stories by suing them so, instead, there needs to be something that would generally dissuade someone like that Sun journalist from coming... something people like that would be deeply uncomfortable doing but we swingers would be ok with. Glastonbury has 10ft high metal fences... but Swingfields can have something even more dissuading like a grope cage entrance way lol There needs to be some kind of minimum test to see if the person entering is really a swinger or not imo"

By all of those measures, I'm not a swinger either...

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

"To be honest I think it's more embarrassing to admit you read the sun or the mail than to be a swinger. "

100% this

"By all of those measures, I'm not a swinger either... "

Apologies. I didn't mean to make anyone feel excluded. They were just a couple of ideas. I think ultimately, if the event organisers do want to implement some kind of hurdle to entry they'd need the involvement of fab users in determining what people would be comfortable with

"

I think if Swingfields is going to deal with journalists coming, or even just non-swinging members of the public wanting to have a gawp (which will probably be the effect of these articles in future years just as happened with Burningman), there needs to be some kind of minimum requirement for joining in. Even just a neck band which says "you can undress me" and only people wearing that band can enter play tents. It may sound really smalo suck her nipples for example? She'd freak out.

......minimum test to see if the person entering is really a swinger or not imo"

What absolute fucking bollocks. I didn't play once and no one is going to force me to do anything I don't want to do wether I'm at a club or a party or anywhere.

V xxx

"What absolute fucking bollocks. I didn't play once and no one is going to force me to do anything I don't want to do wether I'm at a club or a party or anywhere."

I totally understand V. Forcing people to do stuff is the antithesis of the scene. The only reason I'm throwing out these daft ideas is because I can't see any other realistic way to stop people's faces getting splashed over the news at ten. There must be something that swingers would be ok with doing but journalists wouldn't... like a rule that anyone who enters a play tent must be naked or something like that.

Ah ha! I've got it... everyone coming on to the site has to have hot wax dripped over their nipples

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

By the accounts of some of those that recognised her when she published her story and pic, she was busy in the fet tent with cum dripping down her leg at one point sure to the activities she was involved in, so I don't think your idea is going to work

"By the accounts of some of those that recognised her when she published her story and pic, she was busy in the fet tent with cum dripping down her leg at one point sure to the activities she was involved in, so I don't think your idea is going to work "

If only someone had a picture of that...

"By the accounts of some of those that recognised her when she published her story and pic, she was busy in the fet tent with cum dripping down her leg at one point sure to the activities she was involved in, so I don't think your idea is going to work "

lol classic ok I'll file that in my big big draw of dumb ideas I guess the only other option is to work with the press, offer them press passes, and try to win them over and, most importantly, urge them to behave responsibly. It's much more difficult to piss on somebody when they've been really friendly to you... errr that is unless you're into watersports

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Antonella Lazzeri had who's cum running down her leg.

"By the accounts of some of those that recognised her when she published her story and pic, she was busy in the fet tent with cum dripping down her leg at one point sure to the activities she was involved in, so I don't think your idea is going to work

Antonella Lazzeri had who's cum running down her leg. "

Hers

Crawley

"By the accounts of some of those that recognised her when she published her story and pic, she was busy in the fet tent with cum dripping down her leg at one point sure to the activities she was involved in, so I don't think your idea is going to work

lol classic ok I'll file that in my big big draw of dumb ideas I guess the only other option is to work with the press, offer them press passes, and try to win them over and, most importantly, urge them to behave responsibly. It's much more difficult to piss on somebody when they've been really friendly to you... errr that is unless you're into watersports "

Think that's what the guy running Effrenetra claimed he was doing. Didn't see that article, so don't know if it came out any more favourable than the one this weekend.

I guess another option would be to advise people to wear sexy masks if they don't want to be identified. It would be sad if it came to that but at least it gives you back control of your privacy.

Aside from trying to dissuade the press with a super expensive law suit, which the event's organisers clearly can't afford to do... aside from implementing some kind of hurdle to entry, which it seems Antonella Lazzeri would have taken in her cum soaked stride... and aside from trying to work with the press to ensure more favourable coverage... I can't really see anything else the event organisers can do to prevent the same thing happening next year I don't think we can really complain about them on this issue. You can't really police for perverts with hidden cameras. The fact is that Swingfields has made it onto the gutter press' radar and it's likely to remain there. It is a quirky, outrageous, sexy, larger than life, somewhat anarchic and freelovey festy so its notoriety is probably unavoidable.

North West

[Removed by poster at 06/07/16 23:47:24]

North West

lol classic ok I'll file that in my big big draw of dumb ideas I guess the only other option is to work with the press, offer them press passes, and try to win them over and, most importantly, urge them to behave responsibly. It's much more difficult to piss on somebody when they've been really friendly to you... errr that is unless you're into watersports "

I worked for a well known young people's holiday company back in the day and it was par for the course that every summer the NOTW or similar would come out to Ibiza or Corfu or wherever and whether they were invited or not, they told their own story which bore no relation to the truth. "What goes on when the tops come off" was one particularly personal story for me.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Tried to find the article in the sun again

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1384929/if-you-thought-glastonbury-festival-was-filthy-get-a-load-of-swingfields-britains-only-open-air-swingers-festival/

PAGE cannot be found now..I wonder why?

Edinburgh.

Antonella Lazzeri had who's cum running down her leg.

Hers"

that would be a great story. Who is going to call the papers.

market rasen

Out of interest of those who were "outed" have any of you actually lost family or friends or your jobs over this? Maybe this is the perfect time to stop being ashamed of what we do and host more festivities. I think the real world don't honestly care what anybody else gets up to.

"Out of interest of those who were "outed" have any of you actually lost family or friends or your jobs over this? Maybe this is the perfect time to stop being ashamed of what we do and host more festivities. I think the real world don't honestly care what anybody else gets up to.

"

I think it too soon to truly know. Things rumble for some time before the outcome is known.

I was in one of the pictures but luckily, not recognisable to all but very few but we were very close to many of the shots printed without pixilation and I'm anxious about what else could be circulating that we don't know about and some that we do... I do know that while my job and career may or may not be at risk, my professional credibility could be incredibly damaged by this and I'm not prepared to put myself through this kind of anxiety by leaping into the unknown

My friends are having to decide whether or not to tell their teenaged children what they do before someone else tells them in ways that would be less sensitive...

If you wish-crack on. Out yourselves. See what happens. What I'm not prepared to do is be some kind of experimental sacrificial lamb in order to gauge response to theoretically make life easier for other people...

market rasen

"Out of interest of those who were "outed" have any of you actually lost family or friends or your jobs over this? Maybe this is the perfect time to stop being ashamed of what we do and host more festivities. I think the real world don't honestly care what anybody else gets up to.

I think it too soon to truly know. Things rumble for some time before the outcome is known.

I was in one of the pictures but luckily, not recognisable to all but very few but we were very close to many of the shots printed without pixilation and I'm anxious about what else could be circulating that we don't know about and some that we do... I do know that while my job and career may or may not be at risk, my professional credibility could be incredibly damaged by this and I'm not prepared to put myself through this kind of anxiety by leaping into the unknown

My friends are having to decide whether or not to tell their teenaged children what they do before someone else tells them in ways that would be less sensitive...

If you wish-crack on. Out yourselves. See what happens. What I'm not prepared to do is be some kind of experimental sacrificial lamb in order to gauge response to theoretically make life easier for other people..."

We were put in an outing situation last year when my ex husband joined the site. Which put us in a situation where we had to tell family or he would. So we told everyone. No one cared , and in some respects has made life a lot easier for us as we don't have to sneak about.

Obviously this isn't the case for everyone and we are probably very lucky with our outcome , and our kids are all under 10 so again not as difficult as having teenagers.

But it would just be nice if swingers didn't have to hide away and feel bad about what's happened

Crawley

If you wish-crack on. Out yourselves. See what happens. What I'm not prepared to do is be some kind of experimental sacrificial lamb in order to gauge response to theoretically make life easier for other people..."

You're right, while we'd all love to be able to get on with our lives out in the open and have everyone else just get on with theirs, nobody wants to be the first to stick their head over the parapet, do they?

"

I'm not ashamed of what I do, and if anyone does say anything I'll brazen it out. My daughter knows, my family suspects, and my job doesn't care.

However the real world obviously does care, with the Sun reporters doing this expose, and the schoolboy sniggering and body shaming that accompanied the Sun and Daily Mail articles.

In a perfect world everyone would be accepting of everyone else's life choices, but after just 5 mins on Fab forums we know that will never happen, don't we?

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

If you wish-crack on. Out yourselves. See what happens. What I'm not prepared to do is be some kind of experimental sacrificial lamb in order to gauge response to theoretically make life easier for other people...

We were put in an outing situation last year when my ex husband joined the site. Which put us in a situation where we had to tell family or he would. So we told everyone. No one cared , and in some respects has made life a lot easier for us as we don't have to sneak about.

Obviously this isn't the case for everyone and we are probably very lucky with our outcome , and our kids are all under 10 so again not as difficult as having teenagers.

But it would just be nice if swingers didn't have to hide away and feel bad about what's happened "

Exactly the same situation for me - I joined in May 15 & my ex husband & his partner in Sept 15. They viewed my profile & I blocked them straight away. I told certain family members as I wanted them to hear it from me & for it not to be used against me. I wasn't completely honest though & said I used it as a dating site as the me were more upfront about their intentions.

Crawley

I'm not ashamed of what I do, and if anyone does say anything I'll brazen it out. My daughter knows, my family suspects, and my job doesn't care.

However the real world obviously does care, with the Sun reporters doing this expose, and the schoolboy sniggering and body shaming that accompanied the Sun and Daily Mail articles.

In a perfect world everyone would be accepting of everyone else's life choices, but after just 5 mins on Fab forums we know that will never happen, don't we?"

The real world only cares as far as looking for something to titillate them. The moral outrage only comes from a very small minority.

If we are gonna have more events like last weekend, sign me up now.

"If we are gonna have more events like last weekend, sign me up now."

I'll be back whatever happens, but I can understand why others won't be.

Okay I didn't go this year. Life to hectic for the time off. And glad in a way. I can't afford to be outed again. I have already been outed in the middle of a shopping centre by a fab member who recognised me. I would not wish this on anybody. And I really feel for those involved. I know for a fact I would have lost my job if I was in there shoes.

There are always people who are out to make a fast buck, and I bet it was somebody within the lifestyle. Just my opinion.

"If we are gonna have more events like last weekend, sign me up now.

I'll be back whatever happens, but I can understand why others won't be."

at min id prob feel like looking over my shoulder and with op scar and tat visable from back I'd have to think hard .

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Yes someone has already lost big contracts in their business..within a day or so of the publicity xx

market rasen

Yes someone has already lost big contracts in their business..within a day or so of the publicity xx"

That's horrible what were the reasons given ?

Newbury

Yes someone has already lost big contracts in their business..within a day or so of the publicity xx"

Really?

Fuck! I don't think that it would affect my business particularly (although it's a conservative one), but living in a village, it has a massive potential to impact my social life...

I'm definitely going to wait and see what security changes are to take place before I decide weather or not to go again...

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

very much doubt there are any security measures that can prevent anyone who is intent on getting a story. Just remember these two lied, decieved and acted fraudulantly to run their covert opperation, how do you prevent that? We all signed a disclaimer saying we were not press etc. They also signed it but obviously they lied. I really hope that does come back to bite them on their arses if legal action is taken.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yes someone has already lost big contracts in their business..within a day or so of the publicity xx

That's horrible what were the reasons given ? "

I don't know the reasons, but lets put it this way. I used to be a private midwife. If my picture was in the rags and one of my mums were to see it, they would end my contract and go elsewhere as most pregnant women wouldn't want a 'dirty swinger' who had been splashed all over the net, naked and playing looking after them. Imagine if word go out to their friends...'you've got that swinger looking after you'...the scandal would go on and on. I haven't been a self employed midwife for donkies years as it just didn't sit well with running a club for this exact reason.

If you're in a public facing position, self employed and rely on contracts, then this sort of scandal could end your business. Simple.

This sort of exposure goes much further than people thinking bad of you and losing friends. This could ruin lives if businesses have to shut down, due to contracts being pulled. I just hope that the person involved can recover from this and doesn't have to close their business as that would be devastating

"very much doubt there are any security measures that can prevent anyone who is intent on getting a story. Just remember these two lied, decieved and acted fraudulantly to run their covert opperation, how do you prevent that? We all signed a disclaimer saying we were not press etc. They also signed it but obviously they lied. I really hope that does come back to bite them on their arses if legal action is taken."

That's why the people involved have a moral duty to sue their ass.

There's no such thing as privacy anymore. Those pictures could have come from someone hacking a computer (Jen Lawrence). The only prevention is consequences

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

We are beavering away behind the scenes and hope to finalise an update statement soon, but I can tell you ive just been advised by the Sun that the Scottish Sun are also removing their story, however if you have not already done so PLEASE keep sending in the IPSO complaints and PLEASE send in about each INDIVIDUAL newspaper as each complaint is only taken once for each publication. This seems to be the organisation that's having an impact on the newspapers.

"We are beavering away behind the scenes and hope to finalise an update statement soon, but I can tell you ive just been advised by the Sun that the Scottish Sun are also removing their story, however if you have not already done so PLEASE keep sending in the IPSO complaints and PLEASE send in about each INDIVIDUAL newspaper as each complaint is only taken once for each publication. This seems to be the organisation that's having an impact on the newspapers."

I'll do the Mail, Mirror, and Star when I get home.

By *eneRoissyMan  over a year ago

Nailsworth

I can't believe that whilst they pixilated 'the sun" article the "Scottish sun" continued to publish the unpixilated versions 'and' it still remains online day! 'and' with the photo I've not yet seen published anywhere else. In fact the photo searches I did didn't highlight the Scottish sun until today? Are there more photos waiting to be published ???

"I can't believe that whilst they pixilated 'the sun" article the "Scottish sun" continued to publish the unpixilated versions 'and' it still remains online day! 'and' with the photo I've not yet seen published anywhere else. In fact the photo searches I did didn't highlight the Scottish sun until today? Are there more photos waiting to be published ???"

Well they were there firnat least one day and night if not more, they videoed most of it so I hate to think what they have in there and how many other images they hols. However I have not seen the Scottish Sun but will go and look.

"I can't believe that whilst they pixilated 'the sun" article the "Scottish sun" continued to publish the unpixilated versions 'and' it still remains online day! 'and' with the photo I've not yet seen published anywhere else. In fact the photo searches I did didn't highlight the Scottish sun until today? Are there more photos waiting to be published ???

Well they were there firnat least one day and night if not more, they videoed most of it so I hate to think what they have in there and how many other images they hols. However I have not seen the Scottish Sun but will go and look."

I'd wait until the Sunday papers for the answer.

"I can't believe that whilst they pixilated 'the sun" article the "Scottish sun" continued to publish the unpixilated versions 'and' it still remains online day! 'and' with the photo I've not yet seen published anywhere else. In fact the photo searches I did didn't highlight the Scottish sun until today? Are there more photos waiting to be published ???

Well they were there firnat least one day and night if not more, they videoed most of it so I hate to think what they have in there and how many other images they hols. However I have not seen the Scottish Sun but will go and look.

I'd wait until the Sunday papers for the answer."

Don't, fingers crossed all the complaints from all the lovely people on here will stop it x

By *horley ChickWoman  over a year ago

Chorley

I'd wait until the Sunday papers for the answer."

You've made a few comments on the threads suggesting that you're 'in the know' about this - I wonder how?

After the flood of complaints i'd really hope no newspapers or publications would be crass enough to do it again!

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

On a lighter note regarding Swingfields. I want to say thank you to the couple who lent me some bedsheets at the festivals. Please contact me if you see this message.

I'd wait until the Sunday papers for the answer.

You've made a few comments on the threads suggesting that you're 'in the know' about this - I wonder how?

After the flood of complaints i'd really hope no newspapers or publications would be crass enough to do it again! "

I am not in the know at all. I just happen to know or I knew someone in the scene who has very close connections to the press. And the complaints are worthless. The only reason certain publications pulled the story was because of the use of pictures that showed peoples faces. Do you really think that any number of complaints will stop them putting this all over the Sundays. They know that there is a very good chance that no one is going to go to court over this and even less chance of group coming forward to show a united front. As I have said the press is a very big dog and if you go around poking it then expect to get bitten. The people who went to Swingfields last weekend really have to wake up to the reality of life, that being that we don't live in an ideal world. We can't go around doing what ever we want and expect it to just be accepted. The "it's not illegal" and "we aren't hurting anyone" arguments don't wash with the majority of the majority and the press know that. So we have accept that this is the case, I wish it wasn't. I don't see it changing anytime soon and if you choose to stick your head over the wall then that's your choice and your responsibility when the majority points it's finger and has a good old laugh at you and then the rest of us.

Crawley

I'd wait until the Sunday papers for the answer. "

So has anything about the scene hit the papers today, or have we been left alone for a while?

"Simple google search and they are all there not pixelated "

All over it unfortunately....which was to be expected tbh once one pic was published

"Just so everyone one is aware, we have asked the Editor of the Sun if we may publish our correspondence on here. Once we have a reply, we will inform you all. One thing I will pass on though is that those pictures will never see the light of day again. "

"Just so everyone one is aware, we have asked the Editor of the Sun if we may publish our correspondence on here. Once we have a reply, we will inform you all. One thing I will pass on though is that those pictures will never see the light of day again. "

Not the case!

I know my pic can still be seen on you tube - unpixilated!

I'm not obviously recognisable - but if I was the blonde facing the camera then furious wouldn't be the word!

market rasen

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1323983/sex-crazed-swingers-are-pitching-up-at-rain-soaked-glastonbury-for-no-strings-action/

They were active before the swingfields and quoted us on our Glastonbury threads . If only we had see this before tonight maybe it would have stopped some of what happened

Apparently the pictures are back up on The S*n website again today, and they're unpixelated.

So, the people who were kicking up a stink about being recognised might want to think again about showing their full face pictures on fab. Apparently screenshots from fab have been published too.

"Apparently the pictures are back up on The S*n website again today, and they're unpixelated.

So, the people who were kicking up a stink about being recognised might want to think again about showing their full face pictures on fab. Apparently screenshots from fab have been published too."

Yes that was yesterday, the pics have been taken down but the screenshots remain

Edinburgh.

I hold the swing fields people responsible for this latest attack. They obviously have not taken a strong enough leagal position with the scum.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I hold the swing fields people responsible for this latest attack. They obviously have not taken a strong enough leagal position with the scum. "

You hold Swingfields people responsible ? Do you mean the organisers ?????

I think you are way off the mark. I hold the Sun responsible 100%.

Edinburgh.

The scum is a dog that's going to bite. It needs to be muzzled in court. I see no court action.

"The scum is a dog that's going to bite. It needs to be muzzled in court. I see no court action. "

Legal advice and recourse has and is being taken and I'm sure whatever steps are currently being taken are appropriate but the Swingfields management obviously wouldn't be putting it on an open forum for all, including The Sun, to see.

Edinburgh.

"The scum is a dog that's going to bite. It needs to be muzzled in court. I see no court action.

Legal advice and recourse has and is being taken and I'm sure whatever steps are currently being taken are appropriate but the Swingfields management obviously wouldn't be putting it on an open forum for all, including The Sun, to see."

right

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Although I've not been recognised yet or maybe I have but not been approached about it the pics are now out there and at any point from now I could be recognised and have to face the repercussions.... I'm not ashamed of what I do and who I am but I should be the one deciding who knows.... Having my clear face pic taken and published to the world without my consent is wrong and have complaints in with both the sun and ipso.... They should not be allowed to get away with this xx

you can get all these pics on youtube so who posted on there and cant see what the problem is

It does seem odd that after retracting the online pics after the IPSO complaint they just did it again? Luckily the Xtasia organisers are close to the SF organisers, but why is the Sun blatantly breaking the law over and over again?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I hold the swing fields people responsible for this latest attack. They obviously have not taken a strong enough leagal position with the scum. "

From what I hear, they are most definitely taking this further but things don't happen overnight. The Sun has money and a legal team that can get them out of most situations, hence why they are so blatant in their approach.

It's a bit of a David and Goliath situation I'm afraid and mega bucks will be needed to take this further.

I am sure the Swingfields guys are happy for you to approach them directly with concerns and for an update xxx

By *ensualnubianMan  over a year ago

Lewisham

Sadly last year I had half of my car with the reg appear in the local paper..and then the photo appeared in the National press but the reg was pixelated but a fewe people recognised the car...and again this year a photo was taken of me I have been recognised due to the man bag I was carrying but friends and family....so I am looking at legal action this year...

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

They just have no morals last night i went on google images and searched swingfields all picd came up some pixalated some not. The group in the boat was not pixalated they and the crowd around them are clear as a bell and anyone can access this.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

"They just have no morals last night i went on google images and searched swingfields all picd came up some pixalated some not. The group in the boat was not pixalated they and the crowd around them are clear as a bell and anyone can access this.

"

Exactly that's the one we are in with clear face pics of us both made a complaint so waiting to hear back from the sun and ipso.... Totally wrong what they did xx

Edinburgh.

The swingfields orginasers have been contacting me. I have to say they do not seem to have the capacity to run such an event and ensure everyone's safety and security. As a community we should be doing better than this. We should not be left to be nothing more than victims at the whim of untalented journalists and their squalid newspapers. As a community we should consider our way forward from this.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Fighting the Scum is near impossible without a shit load of money, but the freelance journalist and photographer are a different ball game. I think people in the pics should be looking to sue the arse off those two on several different counts!

Xx

"The swingfields orginasers have been contacting me. I have to say they do not seem to have the capacity to run such an event and ensure everyone's safety and security. As a community we should be doing better than this. We should not be left to be nothing more than victims at the whim of untalented journalists and their squalid newspapers. As a community we should consider our way forward from this. "

We had a conversation with the organisers about attending the first one but expressed our concerns about security and were promptly and rudely dismissed and effectively told if you don't like it don't come, so we didn't and every year Swingfields have happened there has been a breach of security and it has appeared in the paper.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"The swingfields orginasers have been contacting me. I have to say they do not seem to have the capacity to run such an event and ensure everyone's safety and security. As a community we should be doing better than this. We should not be left to be nothing more than victims at the whim of untalented journalists and their squalid newspapers. As a community we should consider our way forward from this.

We had a conversation with the organisers about attending the first one but expressed our concerns about security and were promptly and rudely dismissed and effectively told if you don't like it don't come, so we didn't and every year Swingfields have happened there has been a breach of security and it has appeared in the paper. "

Really???? I don't remember years 1 and 2 being breached and being in the papers

"The swingfields orginasers have been contacting me. I have to say they do not seem to have the capacity to run such an event and ensure everyone's safety and security. As a community we should be doing better than this. We should not be left to be nothing more than victims at the whim of untalented journalists and their squalid newspapers. As a community we should consider our way forward from this.

We had a conversation with the organisers about attending the first one but expressed our concerns about security and were promptly and rudely dismissed and effectively told if you don't like it don't come, so we didn't and every year Swingfields have happened there has been a breach of security and it has appeared in the paper.

Really???? I don't remember years 1 and 2 being breached and being in the papers "

We may be wrong but Google Swingfields and the date and image search and images and articles originating from 2015 are readily available and the images are taken from withing the site with some registrations of cars visible.

Even if that is not the case the organisers attitude to security was always going to result in a security breach.

Really???? I don't remember years 1 and 2 being breached and being in the papers

We may be wrong but Google Swingfields and the date and image search and images and articles originating from 2015 are readily available and the images are taken from withing the site with some registrations of cars visible.

Even if that is not the case the organisers attitude to security was always going to result in a security breach."

2015 was the third one. The first two had no press interest whatsoever.

As for the owners attitude toward security, they had security guards there. What more did you want them to do?

Even if that is not the case the organisers attitude to security was always going to result in a security breach.

As for the owners attitude toward security, they had security guards there. What more did you want them to do?"

500 swingers turned up in Flaxley for Swingfields festival over the weekend | Metro News

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/06/500-swingers-turned-up-in-a-village-for-a-festival-over-the-weekend-5281835/

2015 in the papers.

As for the owners attitude toward security, they had security guards there. What more did you want them to do?

500 swingers turned up in Flaxley for Swingfields festival over the weekend | Metro News

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/06/500-swingers-turned-up-in-a-village-for-a-festival-over-the-weekend-5281835/

2015 in the papers. "

That's still the third one. I know, because I was at the first one.

2015 in the papers.

That's still the third one. I know, because I was at the first one."

Did you enjoy it?

2015 in the papers.

Did you enjoy it?"

Yes.

2015 in the papers.

Did you enjoy it?

Yes."

That's good then. Its certainly grown in the few years it's been running, hasn't it.

2015 in the papers.

Did you enjoy it?

Yes.

That's good then. Its certainly grown in the few years it's been running, hasn't it."

A bit. I think its reached its maximum before it gets too busy. Not everyone is there the whole weekend though.

"The swingfields orginasers have been contacting me. I have to say they do not seem to have the capacity to run such an event and ensure everyone's safety and security. As a community we should be doing better than this. We should not be left to be nothing more than victims at the whim of untalented journalists and their squalid newspapers. As a community we should consider our way forward from this. "
Fill your boots lovely. We look forward to hearing your ideas and seeing your plans

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

As I understand it .... Swingfield s is an adult festival.

Location is kept secret until a couple of weeks before .... from the guests and the community ...

As this is an outdoor event ... then im wondering why when pictures are taken you dont think they will be publicised ...

People are inquisitive by nature .... this sells newspapers ...

We spotted another article with more unpixellated pics of a couple we met there (very clearly them and in their private space) but noticed this couple had actually tweeted these pics and the journalists had found them that way.

This highlights that there isn't even any unity in the scene concerning privacy. Some swingers try to hide their swinging like it's the dreaded lurgy whilst others are quite happy to broadcast it to the world and couldn't give a monkey as to the repercussions.

Perhaps, then, it is up to each of us to assess our own vulnerability to being found out (for us nothing much would come of it) and if we feel particularly vulnerable we may need to take measures such as wearing masquerade masks, hiring cars, not taking garments or any other stuff that people might recognise you by. Then if the person next to you is tweeting their twat to the world because they're the most liberated and proud super swinger you won't get ID'd in the background.

This, for us, feels like the lesson to be learnt from this whole escapade

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Keeping your mouth shut is a good start ....

We all knew the guest list on here weeks before .... next time .... be a little more discrete ....

» Add a new message to this topic