FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Gatehouse on a Friday Night

The Gatehouse on a Friday Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obberleyCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mobberley

Hi, we are a straight couple. Just wondering what The Gatehouse is like on a Friday night? Is there a good mix of people? Do people find that single guys are respectful and not pushy?

Thanks in advance.

Cheshcpl_2012 xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heGateHouseBoltonWoman  over a year ago

Salford

"Hi, we are a straight couple. Just wondering what The Gatehouse is like on a Friday night? Is there a good mix of people? Do people find that single guys are respectful and not pushy?

Thanks in advance.

Cheshcpl_2012 xx"

Hi there. The GateHouse has been going for years and as you can see from the hundreds of reviews on this site alone how well we do things

Friday's are Funky Friday nights as every Friday is Funky hehe We have a vast range of Swingers/Crossdressers/etc that attend and in keeping with the friendliness of the club that we are famous for 'pushy' does not come into it (it is just not how our club or the guests we have are like and we ensure this is maintained for everyone's enjoyment).

I think our Swinging Saturday's would be right up your street btw.

Please check out our website to see the vast range of events were have throughout the week and weekend.

I look forward to you coming to enjoy yourself (and our guests )

Any other queries please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Dee x

(Owner of The GateHouse)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi hun can deffo say dee n her lovely crew run a tight ship and all guest at this lovely club are friendly n respectful and as newbies they will look after you n ensure you have a fabby time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Cheshcpl,

I have been going to the Gatehouse for a long time and I can assure you that it is a wonderful club. You will find it friendly and people are not pushy, you can play or just enjoy the social scene in the lounge area. The staff are helpful and always willing to give you advice.

I am a Tgirl, as you can see , and I have never had a bad experience in the club, unlike some other places that I have visited. I have made some good and long lasting friends (other Tgirls, guys and couples) at the Gatehouse and we regularly go out together in Manchester.

Lucy x

By *ragoneyeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi. It's a nice and friendly club. People are friendly and respectful. Felt comfortable from the first minute.... Haven't recognised any disrespectful or pushy people in there yet. Great place to have a great night.

» Add a new message to this topic