FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Amour/Cupids/Townhouse/Infusion

Amour/Cupids/Townhouse/Infusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bcb84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Hi

We're looking at possible going to a club for the first time on Saturday night

We can't make most of the socials as there midweek or Friday nights

Any advise on which of these to pick please

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're all subtly different, it depends what you're looking for.

wigan

"They're all subtly different, it depends what you're looking for. "

A good atmosphere were our nerves will be settled freindly bunch to get to nk ow and have a laugh

Hopefully some play with females and couples

Maybe not dress down immediately to help the nerves

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

All are nice clubs, best to read the reviews and look at the websites and decide from there. Also worth looking at who has meets up for where it may also sway your decision!

Well of the ones you've mentioned, particularly noting that you don't want to dress down straight away, I'd go for Townhouse.

Just my humble opinion though. But have a look on the reviews forum and at the clubs' websites to see what's on in the way of events.

Have fun.

somewhere only i know!

"Well of the ones you've mentioned, particularly noting that you don't want to dress down straight away, I'd go for Townhouse.

Just my humble opinion though. But have a look on the reviews forum and at the clubs' websites to see what's on in the way of events.

Have fun. "

I'd say Townhouse too if you don't want to go straight to dress down, you can stay in the bar all evening without dressing down and the drinks are a reasonable price too.

The main thing is to do you're research and have fun, clubs are friendly places

wigan

Thanks for ur replies we was going towards town house or amour because they r more r age range 10 year either side just don't know what the amour dress down is like doesn't give much on website x

somewhere only i know!

"Thanks for ur replies we was going towards town house or amour because they r more r age range 10 year either side just don't know what the amour dress down is like doesn't give much on website x

"

Think Amour dress down is about 10:30 but not sure, message the club and ask if the websites vague xx

By *reddieTeresaCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yea last time we went to Armour it was about 10.30. Lots of younger Hot single guys in {according to my wife lol}. Never been to Townhouse!!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Some may think I'm mad doing this as I own Townhouse but don't forget No3! They have a schools out party on this weekend which looks fun. They have a dress down from 10.30 pm throughout the club.

But we would obviously LOVE to welcome you to Townhouse xxx

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I've not been to Amour so I'm a bit biased but I absolutely adore Townhouse and would definitely recommend them for a Saturday night.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Infusions has no dress down time. You can stay dressed until you decide you want to go to a play room.

wigan

"I've not been to Amour so I'm a bit biased but I absolutely adore Townhouse and would definitely recommend them for a Saturday night."

Didn't want to go to the no3 as it's to close to home but thank you for recommending another club xx

Another vote for TH here too. I go as a single girl regularly on my own and have never felt anything but comfortable. The staff are friendly and the place is spotless couldn't fault it!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Infusions has no dress down time. You can stay dressed until you decide you want to go to a play room."

I can recommend Infusion also - my fav place...

But the Townhouse reviews is very good from all reports I hear - must get down there one week soon to find out for myself

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Infusions has no dress down time. You can stay dressed until you decide you want to go to a play room.

I can recommend Infusion also - my fav place...

But the Townhouse reviews is very good from all reports I hear - must get down there one week soon to find out for myself "

You're on here as much as me!! Yet I haven't met you! You must come down to us so we can have a good natter! Lol xx

wigan

So town house is not dress down at any time in the bar?

If you go to play room and then go back to bar are you required to get dressed again?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"So town house is not dress down at any time in the bar?

If you go to play room and then go back to bar are you required to get dressed again?"

You can stay dressed in the bar all night. If you want to go to the playrooms after 11pm, you need to dress down and then you can stay dressed down anywhere in the club..no need to get dressed again! People get dressed down earlier if they fancy and just stay in their skimpies all night.

So basically you can wear what you want all night in the ground floor areas and compulsory dress down from 11pm only in the upstairs playrooms xx

wigan

If you go to play room and then go back to bar are you required to get dressed again?

You can stay dressed in the bar all night. If you want to go to the playrooms after 11pm, you need to dress down and then you can stay dressed down anywhere in the club..no need to get dressed again! People get dressed down earlier if they fancy and just stay in their skimpies all night.

So basically you can wear what you want all night in the ground floor areas and compulsory dress down from 11pm only in the upstairs playrooms xx"

Thank you

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"They're all subtly different, it depends what you're looking for.

A good atmosphere were our nerves will be settled freindly bunch to get to nk ow and have a laugh

Maybe not dress down immediately to help the nerves "

I'd recommend townhouse, lovely staff, dead understanding, dress down is 11pm but entirely optional

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

"Some may think I'm mad doing this as I own Townhouse but don't forget No3! They have a schools out party on this weekend which looks fun. They have a dress down from 10.30 pm throughout the club.

But we would obviously LOVE to welcome you to Townhouse xxx"

It's doubtful any other club owner would be this honest and unbiased

We'd recommend Townhouse too. Secure parking, warm welcome, very good bar prices, really nice club.

The bar & lounge area is very much like a chic bar that you'd find in town or a city, it's really really nice.

For a club newbie it's great to have the bar & chill areas separate from the play areas as you can spend as much or as little time in each area as you feel comfortable with.

Sure wherever you guys choose you'll have a great time xx

wigan

"They're all subtly different, it depends what you're looking for.

Maybe not dress down immediately to help the nerves "

Amour fits this perfectly

Definately townhouse! Lovely staff,clean, cheap drinks and an all round great atmosphere xxx enjoy! X

wigan

Thank you everyone

Very helpful

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

You're both young and fit; Amour

wigan

"You're both young and fit; Amour "

Thanks

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"You're both young and fit; Amour

Thanks "

Or townhouse lots of young people go there 2... Including us...

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

As has been said, they both have their own character. Townhouse has a trendy wine bar feel whereas amour is more a night club atmosphere. We really love both but townhouse just edges it for us.

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

So basically you can wear what you want all night in the ground floor areas and compulsory dress down from 11pm only in the upstairs playrooms xx"

seems like a lot of rules

By *ot so innocent nowCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

So basically you can wear what you want all night in the ground floor areas and compulsory dress down from 11pm only in the upstairs playrooms xx seems like a lot of rules "

A lot of rules?

You can stay dressed in the bar area all night if you'd like.

If you go into the playrooms after 11pm you must dress down.

You can stay in whatever clothes you want, if any, if you are downstairs.

Not quite sure how that makes for a lot of rules.

PS. Love Townhouse immensely. We Must get back soon. X

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Just shows how much the bar has been raised ...... I'd say try both amour and townhouse Very similar clients. Young Trendy and vibrant

Xx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We were thinking of Amour when we're next in Manchester.

Will we be too old do you think?

We're not exactly young or trendy ...

Nita

liverpool

"We were thinking of Amour when we're next in Manchester.

Nita "

Steves 48. Lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We were thinking of Amour when we're next in Manchester.

Nita

Steves 48. Lol"

I'm not sure we want to go somewhere who lets someone THAT old in

North Wales

We love the dress down rules. Really makes for a far more intimate atmosphere than at clubs where they allow people to be fully clothed in the play areas.

"We love the dress down rules. Really makes for a far more intimate atmosphere than at clubs where they allow people to be fully clothed in the play areas. "

plus considering that some clubs seem to want only young & trendy then perhaps those OLDER (define old) social swingers need a place to play - however we exclude no one just classy sassy & fun filled people & it makes for a fantastic mix & wonderful evenings.

Ive been to another club without a dress down rule. Part way through me and some friends playing together a fully dressed couple wandered in (d*unk) and it just felt really cringy and seedy!

Until that point id never understood the need for a dress down time but now I support it completely

"We love the dress down rules. Really makes for a far more intimate atmosphere than at clubs where they allow people to be fully clothed in the play areas.

plus considering that some clubs seem to want only young & trendy then perhaps those OLDER (define old) social swingers need a place to play - however we exclude no one just classy sassy & fun filled people & it makes for a fantastic mix & wonderful evenings. "

Has your policy on allowing the TV/TS community entry changed? I thought they were clearly excluded from Cupid's.

So basically you can wear what you want all night in the ground floor areas and compulsory dress down from 11pm only in the upstairs playrooms xx seems like a lot of rules "

I think the Townhouse policy is very fair. Would you prefer a blanket rule of immediate dress down?

What the Townhouse are giving you are options. Personally I dress down straight away anyhow, however people new to the scene may prefer to be gradually introduced into the club environment. Just goes to show you can't please everyone.

"Ive been to another club without a dress down rule. Part way through me and some friends playing together a fully dressed couple wandered in (d*unk) and it just felt really cringy and seedy!

Until that point id never understood the need for a dress down time but now I support it completely "

"We love the dress down rules. Really makes for a far more intimate atmosphere than at clubs where they allow people to be fully clothed in the play areas.

plus considering that some clubs seem to want only young & trendy then perhaps those OLDER (define old) social swingers need a place to play - however we exclude no one just classy sassy & fun filled people & it makes for a fantastic mix & wonderful evenings.

Has your policy on allowing the TV/TS community entry changed? I thought they were clearly excluded from Cupid's."

Sorry but is this question relevant given the nature of the original pm & the context of the subsequent thread posts. ?

I also vote for townhouse (personal fave), or amour and cupids.

Each club has its own 'vibe' and all are great and have been to each as a single girl, and townhouse and cupids as a couple.

In sure you'll be well received at any

wigan

We went to townhouse last night and although we have nothing to compare it to it was a great night

As far as dressing down is concerned it did contribute to our choice of club as it's something we didn't want forced on us straight away or even in the first couple of hours being our first time (we dressed down at around midnight)

And was nervous walking down stairs but 10/15minutes later we was cool with it and think we would be more comfortable with it next time now

Baby steps and all

"We went to townhouse last night and although we have nothing to compare it to it was a great night

As far as dressing down is concerned it did contribute to our choice of club as it's something we didn't want forced on us straight away or even in the first couple of hours being our first time (we dressed down at around midnight)

And was nervous walking down stairs but 10/15minutes later we was cool with it and think we would be more comfortable with it next time now

Baby steps and all "

Oh I was there last night too

wigan

"We went to townhouse last night and although we have nothing to compare it to it was a great night

Baby steps and all

Oh I was there last night too "

We was the new couple sat in the corner for an hour looking nervous Hahahaha

Was a good night

liverpool

Personally dress down straight away a bit of a big step new newbies and without newbies the club scene becomes stale .... Always an interesting debate and as a few have said. Different clubs attract different people .... Everyone is welcome here. Young old. Male female or TVs and cross dressers We just tend to get a more vibrant crowd being the only club in Manchester

"Personally dress down straight away a bit of a big step new newbies and without newbies the club scene becomes stale .... Always an interesting debate and as a few have said. Different clubs attract different people .... Everyone is welcome here. Young old. Male female or TVs and cross dressers We just tend to get a more vibrant crowd being the only club in Manchester "

I thought you had Decadence Cupids and Adam and Eves in Manchester. I do believe your the only one in the city centre though,

Has your policy on allowing the TV/TS community entry changed? I thought they were clearly excluded from Cupid's.

Sorry but is this question relevant given the nature of the original pm & the context of the subsequent thread posts. ?"

This question is totally relevant to YOUR post which you have put as a representative of Cupid's. The original post is about the North West clubs mentioned, so again in relation to your post 'we exclude no-one' has your admission policy changed for members of the TV/TS community?

Your truthful answer will help those looking at this post in making the right decision on the club for their needs. Something which can only benefit the NW community as a whole. Any well run club stands by their policies and will not see other clubs as a threat but will work together for the benefit of all of their customers.

liverpool

"Personally dress down straight away a bit of a big step new newbies and without newbies the club scene becomes stale .... Always an interesting debate and as a few have said. Different clubs attract different people .... Everyone is welcome here. Young old. Male female or TVs and cross dressers We just tend to get a more vibrant crowd being the only club in Manchester

I thought you had Decadence Cupids and Adam and Eves in Manchester. I do believe your the only one in the city centre though, "

Decadance and new liasons and both Rochdale. Cupids and Adams and eves are both Salford. So your right Were the ONLY club in msnchester

"Personally dress down straight away a bit of a big step new newbies and without newbies the club scene becomes stale .... Always an interesting debate and as a few have said. Different clubs attract different people .... Everyone is welcome here. Young old. Male female or TVs and cross dressers We just tend to get a more vibrant crowd being the only club in Manchester

I thought you had Decadence Cupids and Adam and Eves in Manchester. I do believe your the only one in the city centre though,

Decadance and new liasons and both Rochdale. Cupids and Adams and eves are both Salford. So your right Were the ONLY club in msnchester "

Cupids and Adam and Eve's inside the Manchester ring rd. Decadance is Greater Manchester along with New Liasons. Therefore I am right. Your the only one in the CITY CENTRE but check you're spellings

Well done getting your first visit under your belt, I'm glad you had a good night.

But watch out its quite addictive

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"Infusions has no dress down time. You can stay dressed until you decide you want to go to a play room."

I agree 1st time I went into Infusions I was so nervous I spent I think 3 hours attached to a sofa upstairs and dressed and everyone is nice and I would be asked if I was ok

liverpool

Decadance and new liasons and both Rochdale. Cupids and Adams and eves are both Salford. So your right Were the ONLY club in msnchester

Cupids and Adam and Eve's inside the Manchester ring rd. Decadance is Greater Manchester along with New Liasons. Therefore I am right. Your the only one in the CITY CENTRE but check you're spellings "

liverpool

Where's your new club. Chorley !? Obviously someone as good as geography as my spelling. ..... Adam and Eve's is in Eccles and Eccles is in Salford. Cupids is in Swinton this too is on Salford. Decadence and new liasons are in Rochdale. If you look Both councils are in greater manchester. Greater manchester is made up of. Wigan Rochdale Oldham bury Stockport. Tameside Salford. Manchester and Trafford So as Iv said. We're the ONLY club in Manchester . And all in linclusive regardless of age gender or sexual orientation .....

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Make love not war peeps. In the grander scheme of things it really doesn't matter about mileage, boundaries and geography as swingers really don't give a shit. People will travel to where they want to go regardless of its placement on the map.

There are times when we will all need each other and have each others backs, so public bitchin' on all sides really doesn't look good for anyone and guests notice, believe me!

So let's get on with just running our fuckin clubs as that's hard enough, don't you think??

Xx

wigan

"Where's your new club. Chorley !? Obviously someone as good as geography as my spelling. ..... Adam and Eve's is in Eccles and Eccles is in Salford. Cupids is in Swinton this too is on Salford. Decadence and new liasons are in Rochdale. If you look Both councils are in greater manchester. Greater manchester is made up of. Wigan Rochdale Oldham bury Stockport. Tameside Salford. Manchester and Trafford So as Iv said. We're the ONLY club in Manchester . And all in linclusive regardless of age gender or sexual orientation ..... "

I like how Wigan is top of that list of places

liverpool

"Make love not war peeps. In the grander scheme of things it really doesn't matter about mileage, boundaries and geography as swingers really don't give a shit. People will travel to where they want to go regardless of its placement on the map.

There are times when we will all need each other and have each others backs, so public bitchin' on all sides really doesn't look good for anyone and guests notice, believe me!

So let's get on with just running our fuckin clubs as that's hard enough, don't you think??

Xx"

Well said ..... " from liverpools number 1 club " ........

Sorry but is this question relevant given the nature of the original pm & the context of the subsequent thread posts. ?

This question is totally relevant to YOUR post which you have put as a representative of Cupid's. The original post is about the North West clubs mentioned, so again in relation to your post 'we exclude no-one' has your admission policy changed for members of the TV/TS community?

Your truthful answer will help those looking at this post in making the right decision on the club for their needs. Something which can only benefit the NW community as a whole. Any well run club stands by their policies and will not see other clubs as a threat but will work together for the benefit of all of their customers."

Our policies have not changed in 21 years - would you care to now explain YOUR interest in Cupids policies. Thank you

Anyone care to explain where greater Manchester is - geography seems to be a prevailing subject matter on this thread must get google maps downloaded

liverpool

Greater Manchester is a conglomerate of smaller councils. Very much like merseyside is.

Wigan is in greater Manchester so is Salford We run a club in Manchester. This too is in greater Manchester. To add confusion Manchester United are actually in the borough of Trafford. As there is only one club in Manchester and that's city .

"Greater Manchester is a conglomerate of smaller councils. Very much like merseyside is.

Wigan is in greater Manchester so is Salford We run a club in Manchester. This too is in greater Manchester. To add confusion Manchester United are actually in the borough of Trafford. As there is only one club in Manchester and that's city . "

Ok thanks for clearing that up - can we now get back to customers & their needs wants & desires from a club.

Your truthful answer will help those looking at this post in making the right decision on the club for their needs. Something which can only benefit the NW community as a whole. Any well run club stands by their policies and will not see other clubs as a threat but will work together for the benefit of all of their customers.

Our policies have not changed in 21 years - would you care to now explain YOUR interest in Cupids policies. Thank you"

Because you stated you excluded no-one and that clearly is not the case. As a customer of Cupid's, who has supported and promoted your club over the years, can you explain why you are questioning my intentions when all I have done is ask for clarification of your policy? Your attitude is extremely unprofessional and reflects badly on your club.

North Wales

Well .... This escalated quickly

"Well .... This escalated quickly"

Didn't it just lol

Maybe the club owners should be banned from this discussion page as they do themselves no favours.

It is entertaining and very funny though

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well .... This escalated quickly

Didn't it just lol

Maybe the club owners should be banned from this discussion page as they do themselves no favours.

It is entertaining and very funny though "

Not me though, I handle myself perfectly lol xx

"Hi

We're looking at possible going to a club for the first time on Saturday night

We can't make most of the socials as there midweek or Friday nights

Any advise on which of these to pick please

Thanks"

Well getting back to the original post: having attended all of the clubs mentioned, many times and on various nights it really does pay dividends to do your research, as all clubs offer something different. We are very lucky in the North West to have a variety of clubs, which cater to everyone's need. My advice would be try them all!! Try them on different nights and different occasions. All experiences will be different and hopefully you will find one that's right for you.....And have lots of fun.

At the end of the day newbies to the club scene want to ask personal opinions about clubs. And at the end of the day it's their choice which ones they choose to attend. I (fem)have ventured to clubs as a single and as a couple. All clubs mentioned have there pros and cons depending on what you are looking for. Clubs should be working together to give guests a great night out that will make guests want to return. Not bicker on here.

Yes, yesterday I had a rant and I apologise for that. However I have visited many clubs over the years throughout the country and the ones mentioned are great in their own way of what they offer.

Didn't it just lol

Not me though, I handle myself perfectly lol xx"

Didn't it just lol

Not me though, I handle myself perfectly lol xx"

Okay you excepted lol

But I must admit another post about the geography of Manchester /Greater Manchester and I'll stamp my feet

The funny thing is the OP have already been to their club of choice for Saturday and the thread still continues lol

liverpool

Cupids is a great club. It excludes tv ts. It's we'll knows. It's a private members club they can exclude who they like.

Though need to check my spelling and hope the new club in Chorley well.

Nowt wrong with being witty with a bit of irony .... But we're still the only club in Manchester according to google maps.

"Cupids is a great club. It excludes tv ts. It's we'll knows. It's a private members club they can exclude who they like.

Though need to check my spelling and hope the new club in Chorley well.

Nowt wrong with being witty with a bit of irony .... But we're still the only club in Manchester according to google maps. "

Now stamping my feet. Bloody Mancs

"Greater Manchester is a conglomerate of smaller councils. Very much like merseyside is.

Wigan is in greater Manchester so is Salford We run a club in Manchester. This too is in greater Manchester. To add confusion Manchester United are actually in the borough of Trafford. As there is only one club in Manchester and that's city .

Ok thanks for clearing that up - can we now get back to customers & their needs wants & desires from a club. "

As a classy, sassy and fun filled TV admirer would my wants and desires be fulfilled at Cupid's?

My wife has enquired but was only met with a sarcastic response from Cupid's Management. Maybe a response from Cupid's owners could provide a more businesslike answer?

Does Preston's new club have a more diverse attitude towards entry requirements?

Ok thanks for clearing that up - can we now get back to customers & their needs wants & desires from a club.

As a classy, sassy and fun filled TV admirer would my wants and desires be fulfilled at Cupid's?

My wife has enquired but was only met with a sarcastic response from Cupid's Management. Maybe a response from Cupid's owners could provide a more businesslike answer?

Does Preston's new club have a more diverse attitude towards entry requirements?"

Entice will cater for all and with special party night's for each and every one of our members. Looking at the varied interest we have received we'll be def be hosting days/nights (still under negotiation) for TV/TS and admirers.

liverpool

TVs. Ts. CDs. Always welcome at amour. And unlike most we charge in as a female. .....

Open 7 evenings and 6 days

.....fact of the day. Warrington and southport are both in merseyside.

wigan

"TVs. Ts. CDs. Always welcome at amour. And unlike most we charge in as a female. .....

.....fact of the day. Warrington and southport are both in merseyside. "

Warrington is actually Cheshire

"TVs. Ts. CDs. Always welcome at amour. And unlike most we charge in as a female. .....

.....fact of the day. Warrington and southport are both in merseyside. "

Noooooo! Nobody benefits from knowing that Southport is in Merseyside!!lol.

liverpool

Warrington is actually Cheshire "

Google it. Warrington comes under merseyside Group of councils Must annoy you as much as salfordians claiming to be from Manchester.

Google it. Warrington comes under merseyside Group of councils Must annoy you as much as salfordians claiming to be from Manchester. "

Google doesn't know everything Warrington is Cheshire

By *izbitMan  over a year ago

St Helens

Google it. Warrington comes under merseyside Group of councils Must annoy you as much as salfordians claiming to be from Manchester. "

Nope Warrington borders St Helens but is not a part of Merseyside it comes under Cheshire

Ffs can somebody shut her up. She really will be the kiss of death to her own club

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Amours is a really good club. I like it there, never been to townhouse but judging by the reviews it's amazing. I must go sometime

Birkenhead/Liverpool

My god! Will swingers soon need a GCSE in geography before becoming members of Fab? It really doesn't matter what council an area comes under. As long as swingers know where your club is, then I'm sure they don't give a flying feck about council boundaries. Sometimes the most gracious thing is to say nothing, especially when representing a club.

Regardless of your intention, prospective guests read your comments on here and it can make or break their decision to visit.

I've *face palmed* so many times reading this thread lol!!!!

xx

"My god! Will swingers soon need a GCSE in geography before becoming members of Fab? It really doesn't matter what council an area comes under. As long as swingers know where your club is, then I'm sure they don't give a flying feck about council boundaries. Sometimes the most gracious thing is to say nothing, especially when representing a club.

Regardless of your intention, prospective guests read your comments on here and it can make or break their decision to visit.

xx

"

Amen sister!!

wigan

Lol

I only wanted advice on the clubs lol

For what it's worth we both enjoyed townhouse Saturday and will 100% be going back

We also would like to visit amour when we get chance

"My god! Will swingers soon need a GCSE in geography before becoming members of Fab? It really doesn't matter what council an area comes under. As long as swingers know where your club is, then I'm sure they don't give a flying feck about council boundaries. Sometimes the most gracious thing is to say nothing, especially when representing a club.

xx

Amen sister!! "

I'll second this

liverpool

Your all right. Facts and miss information is so wrong .... As a proud mancunian we hate people wrongly labelling sunny Salford as Manchester ...

Anyway nothing wrong with a bit off funny banter on here. Saves the " male/female price argument " or the " does my profile look ok " I'll stick to the only club in Manchester one before my Carridge turns into a pumpkin

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Your all right. Facts and miss information is so wrong .... As a proud mancunian we hate people wrongly labelling sunny Salford as Manchester ...

Anyway nothing wrong with a bit off funny banter on here. Saves the " male/female price argument " or the " does my profile look ok " I'll stick to the only club in Manchester one before my Carridge turns into a pumpkin

"

Well there's another male/female pricing thread on the go again, so your decoy posts didn't work lol booooo! Ha xx

They asked about clubs not which county . What a lot of BS is going on ????????????????????????

somewhere only i know!

"Your all right. Facts and miss information is so wrong .... As a proud mancunian we hate people wrongly labelling sunny Salford as Manchester ...

Well there's another male/female pricing thread on the go again, so your decoy posts didn't work lol booooo! Ha xx"

Now that's just brightened my day up!!xx

liverpool

"They asked about clubs not which county . What a lot of BS is going on ????????????????????????"

Well I didn't start it. ...... That glass slipper didn't fit me.

Any way what was the original question. But while your here. How's my profile ? And getting the feeling steves only with me to get cheap entry

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We're heading to Infusion on Saturday which will be our first venture to a club, ever! We're nervous and excited at the same time, what can we expect and what advice would you give?

Nervous duo xx

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

"We're heading to Infusion on Saturday which will be our first venture to a club, ever! We're nervous and excited at the same time, what can we expect and what advice would you give?

Nervous duo xx "

We are going Saturday (hopefully) it's very relaxed, no dress code downstairs, dress down upstairs. Nice big pool and hot tub. Everyone always friendly. Best advice is have fun and don't be afraid to talk to people x

By *elaxedcplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We're heading to Infusion on Saturday which will be our first venture to a club, ever! We're nervous and excited at the same time, what can we expect and what advice would you give?

Nervous duo xx

We are going Saturday (hopefully) it's very relaxed, no dress code downstairs, dress down upstairs. Nice big pool and hot tub. Everyone always friendly. Best advice is have fun and don't be afraid to talk to people x"

Thank you for the reply. Smart denims OK downstairs?

Maybe see you Saturday

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Nervous duo xx

We are going Saturday (hopefully) it's very relaxed, no dress code downstairs, dress down upstairs. Nice big pool and hot tub. Everyone always friendly. Best advice is have fun and don't be afraid to talk to people x

Thank you for the reply. Smart denims OK downstairs?

Maybe see you Saturday "

I tend to wear casual shirt and trousers.

liverpool

Infusions is a top club. One of our fav clubs. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic