FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > How far would you travel to attend a Club ? and What do you want from a Swingers Club?

How far would you travel to attend a Club ? and What do you want from a Swingers Club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How far would you travel to attend a Club ? & What do you want from a Swingers Club?

We travel up-to 150 miles tops usually to attend a good club other than staying over for a few days at a hotel or festival like swingfields. We attend a club about twice a month now and just wondered how far people would travel and how often they like to visit clubs?

Also what would you like to see at a club and want from a club? what do you think could be improved or be added to make your experience a better one at a club?

For us it would be Air conditioning in the playrooms! as hot as hell in Blackpool infusion last Saturday night

Maybe a few clubs may read this and take your ideas onboard,one can only hope

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"How far would you travel to attend a Club ? & What do you want from a Swingers Club?

We travel up-to 150 miles tops usually to attend a good club other than staying over for a few days at a hotel or festival like swingfields. We attend a club about twice a month now and just wondered how far people would travel and how often they like to visit clubs?

Also what would you like to see at a club and want from a club? what do you think could be improved or be added to make your experience a better one at a club?

For us it would be Air conditioning in the playrooms! as hot as hell in Blackpool infusion last Saturday night

Maybe a few clubs may read this and take your ideas onboard,one can only hope "

We are off to town house end of the month.Its a good three hour plus drive for us.

We want to meet sexy people,have a few glasses of wine,have a laugh,and help instigate an orgy or three.we have form in this

A three hour plus Drive thats a six hour plus round trip WOW thats impressive.

Instigating an orgy is always fun if others want to partake, maybe a orgy room, NOT just a OPEN couples or mixed room would be a good idea. A room if you go into anyone go's with anyone in it! a true Orgy room

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Just had a couple from Somerset to Manchester especially to visit amour after the top reviews ...... Was a great night too.... I agree with the aircon. It's down to price. Battle the cold in winter and heat in the summer. Now naked on the bed after loosing a few kilos

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno if i'd travel far at all for a club really.

They're ok...quite limiting i find.

there are a few within an hour of me but it's rare i can be fussed

the green door in vegas around 4 times a year best club in the world

We go to abfabs occasionally from north Manchester, nearly 4 hours each way.. Set off Saturday morning, return Sunday night...

We've got plans for secrets (Devon) in August, set off Saturday, return Monday.. Now that's a long journey!

as a fully bi guy i would love an orgy room where it is allowed straight away to touch lick feel etc, if you go in then expect the lot, though must admit no must still mean no as some people can really stink and i would hate them near me

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

We travel to the Birmingham clubs, which for us is about an hour and a half. Thats our limit, unless we're staying over, but we would very rarely do that in order to go to a club, maybe just to try One we have heard about.

By *alacious RedWoman  over a year ago

croydon

"How far would you travel to attend a Club ? & What do you want from a Swingers Club?

Maybe a few clubs may read this and take your ideas onboard,one can only hope

We are off to town house end of the month.Its a good three hour plus drive for us.

We want to meet sexy people,have a few glasses of wine,have a laugh,and help instigate an orgy or three.we have form in this "

Ahhh I adore the party's but as a single female that dosnt drive & works it's not easy so I'm limited to closer to home so sadly I'm rather limited as I've heard quite a few are. But a big thanks to all organisers I've had some great times.

An hour if we're coming home the same night or an hour and a half/two hours if we're staying over.

We traveled from Liverpool too Secrets in Totnes just outside Torquay !!! We stayed over the Friday and Saturday nights had a great time and met some Fab couples.

We are going back again in October and can't wait lol

Nearly 300 miles and about a 5 hour drive but we thought it was well worth it.xx

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I flew to Munich to visit "Cats" for an evening once

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

We travel about 140 miles to Xtasia. Worth it all day long. We stay next door and then drag ourselves home the following day. That drive is always ok tho with all the laughing and story telling from the night before.

We would travel any distance, if we get one recommended to us we will go visit, get a hotel, make a weekend of it, see somewhere new! We like to make excuses to go places, picking up parts for the vehicles, visiting people for meets, going to clubs etc. It's a nice way to get around the country and beyond!

By *JLittleminxxxxWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Maybe a few clubs may read this and take your ideas onboard,one can only hope "

I travel 2/3 times a month to my friend event that she has in Essex and London area. Have done Birmingham as well.

When you live in Wales not much choice but to travel.

This Friday I will be in London from my friend new event.

You go where your friend are and where you can stay over etc.

People seem to be willing to travel for a mixture of reasons -

Friends, the club itself or just a new place to go and explore and find new friends

personally unless we have a few day of work and stopping over at a hotel, 150 miles round trip is our limit. Hats off to you guys willing to go that extra mile or two or 600 in some cases for exciting new adventures

Even so I guess we all have a club we visit more than others and class as our local even if close to you or not.

So what make that club your local? the staff, atmosphere your friends attending more or the facilities, maybe the events or party nights, so whats your reason?

We love Infusion's in Blackpool because of the swimming pool and hot open area. Its open planned and has lots of action in around the pool area and you can see everything from the hot tub naked swimming, sex in the pool. The amount of people we have met in that hot tub Oh and they hold some good party nights. We do go to other club but would class that as our local. Not saying we cant be tempted else where but that our local for now.

So where can you be found or want to be found?

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Would gladly travel 200 miles, if there was a good chance of sex when I got there. As it is, I wouldn't go 20 miles!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not sure we have a limit...

We try to find a club wherever we go and often plan a weekend away around a club visit.

We're in North Lincs and have been north to Glasgow, West to Blackpool and as far south as Liberty Elite so far.

Our closet clubs, that we travel to and from on the same night, are about an hour away.

Nita

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We have traveled over from Ireland to UK for a club visits , we really enjoy the club scene over there

Mrs crazy

Recently traveled approx 80 miles (Basildon to the VA) for an enjoyable night, though usually we travel 35 miles to Colchester

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

its not necessarily the distance more how hard it is too get there. like for instance i like rios as i can come out the station im basically there, where some clubs im walking around some stranded place to get there.

We have travelled to playa del ingles to visit the clubs,granted we were holidaying as well.

As there are no clubs in n.Ireland we travel over to chams Darlaston 3-4 times a year to visit there.Not sure the distance but door to door tales about 5 hours.

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Think the perfect club would be a merge of the best features of chams with xtasia.

Chams for the better rooms and features and how the play areas mixed in with club rather than a tiny back room that xtasia feels like, but xtasia for its size and bar and dance floor.

However add to them a dark maze area.

Air con in some of the rooms, like round room, cinema and orgy room and cage areas.

Happily travel if was good and well attended by sexy peeps that make an effort

By *hycouple18Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We travel from Glasgow to London and going back down in September

» Add a new message to this topic