FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas or Pleasures

Eurekas or Pleasures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyTravels86 OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

As a single male I'm looking to explore clubs locally I know both offer different things but was wondering as a newbie what's the best one to visit first? Are they any good during the day time?

I have seen Eurekas prices aren't to bad for a single male what does this compare like to Pleasures?

Any advice would help, alternatively if someone wants to take me under there wing I would consider joining them;-)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

eureaka is open daytime as well as nites , nice and relaxing during the day especially this time of year, daytime just blends into party nites, give you a chance to get to know the place and get into the party mood, just tell the staff its your first time , they will give you a tour and you will need id to register for first visit, after that just pay and play

By *ornyTravels86 OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

OK thanks, from what I have read elsewhere and your comment Eurekas sounds like the best place to start

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Pleasures doesn't let single guys in on Saturday, whereas Eureka let's single guys in 7 days a week.

We have been to both and found Eureka was more to our taste but that is not Pleasures fault.

» Add a new message to this topic