FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single females in clubs

Single females in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had hoped to have a couple or friend to go with me tonight but plans have fallen through... The babysitter is booked though and I really want to play... I'm very torn; I feel like it's a safe environment to play but I'd be very nervous of going alone... Thoughts? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know a few single females that go to clubs and they say the most difficult part is actually walking into one. Once inside, they are normally well looked after by the staff and have a good night.

You'll probably get a few offers to go with you anyway now after your post ! x

I take it you've been to the club before? If you feel safe I'd say give it a go. I've been on my own before and know loads of ladies that go alone. Sunday nights are usually more relaxed anyway so hopefully you won't get hassled. Hope you have a great night x

I go alone and I'm quite a naturally shy person. I get very nervous but I've not had a problem once you get talking to people and the fun starts

I have been to one of my local clubs on my own on a few occasions and had no problems at all.

Hope you enjoy yourself

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've been to a club on my own.

I'd been a number of times with friends and as a couple.

If you know the club and the owner go just perhaps mention it when you go in... it might make you feel a little better perhaps.

I (Mrs) have been to clubs on my own before and never had an issue, all the staff and fellow guests have been more than welcoming and friendly and will look out for you if needed.

My advice, go and have fun, you don't have to play if you don't want to, I'm sure you'll find lots of lovely people to chat to and more of you want

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I go on my own all the time, in fact I often like the freedom of being on my own as I can sit and chat to people all night or go off and hang out in the hot tub at my leisure.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

You'll be just fine going alone, I'd join you but have made plans for tonight. If you want to meet for a social sometime I'd be more than up for itxx

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I love going to clubs alone, most of the clubs are fab about it and encourage you to join in conversations and introduce you to people xx

"I go on my own all the time, in fact I often like the freedom of being on my own as I can sit and chat to people all night or go off and hang out in the hot tub at my leisure. "

This! I like going alone because I don't have to worry about my friends wanting to leave earlier than me or any of that I pretty much always go on my own and it's fine!

I generally go on my own. If I feel uncomfortable I go home. Just like anywhere else.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I hope you went tonight and had a good time, but if you didn't you will have no problem going on your own. All the clubs I've been to look after the single ladies really well.

My favourite club Cupids will give you a tour and make sure your OK and they will introduce you to the nice regulars who they know well and trust to look after you well.

Like someone said previously, the hardest part is walking through the door. Once your in and sat at the bar laughing a joking with the staff you'll wonder why you were worried at all.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

if you dont go, youll never know..so go for it, you may be pleasantly surprised xxx

» Add a new message to this topic