FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club newbie

Club newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would really like to go to a club, but I'm too nervous and self conscious.

Should I worry, or just take the plunge?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Just take the plunge. Think quest is nearest you. But the north west is full of great clubs. A club a safe environment and very social. X

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We were the same but it a bit daunting taking step through door , but once your in they are so friendly you will be at ease within 5 mins ??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What kind of people go? In my head, I have images of them being full of really old or ugly men (sorry!!!) but I have heard good things.

Anyone want to take me under their wing? haha

By *aybird69Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I would recommend la chambre in Sheffield for your first club visit, it is a night club for swingers so you get a night out along with the option of swinging if you want. There is no pressure for you to do anything you don't want to do. As it would be your first visit the staff would look after you and help introduce you people who you would want to chat with. Xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only been to a club once. Enjoyed it but didn't play but I did chat to lots of lovely people. You'll find the club owners and staff will look after you.

Just go for it OP! I was extremely nervous but bit the bullet and went to one! Staff were welcoming and reassuring, plus meeting real people who are also on this site may help with getting additional verifications!

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I go to my local club Townhouse all the time on my own, any decent club will happily show you around and help you feel settled in.

Bite the bullet and do it, you'll wonder why you didn't take the plunge before

I took the plunge and visited my first club a few weeks ago. Kestrels is nice and local to me, so I thought sod it. The entire way there I was close to turning round and going home, even when I was stood outside. But i took a deep breath and walked in, and am so glad I did. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, met lots of lovely people and even had a little play with someone.

Go for it, take the plunge, you wont regret it.

Vanilla alternative was great as a first club for us. Do your research on here and looking at the websites. Va caught my attention and couldn't get it out my head so that's how we ended up going! Tell them it's your first time and they will show you around and settle you in. In our experience it's full of all shapes, sizes, ages and will have people staying at bar to full on sex toys and games. Do as much or as little as you want and enjoy!

Depends on what you're looking for but I personally wanted a club that restricted single males, so not out numbered but we still wanted males to play with so why we don't go on couple only nights. Can message us if you want

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"What kind of people go? In my head, I have images of them being full of really old or ugly men (sorry!!!) but I have heard good things.

Anyone want to take me under their wing? haha"

And no doubt you`ll have heard there`s all ages and all shapes and sizes too! And do you know what? It`s absolutely true!!!

Yes, some clubs will attract a younger crowd, some clubs will have an older crowd during certain times of the day! Some clubs have theme nights which attract different groups so do your homework and decide what`s for you!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Just take the plunge and go. The hardest part is going through the door the first time. I go to cupids mostly, I DJ there fir the parties now too and they sideways look after the newbies, especialky the single ladies.

Whatever club you go to you'll never be expected to do anything your not comfortable with. Your in charge of what you do and who you do.

If you want a chaperone then I'd gladly take you under my wing and look after you with new expectations whatsoever xx

"What kind of people go? In my head, I have images of them being full of really old or ugly men (sorry!!!) but I have heard good things.

Anyone want to take me under their wing? haha"

Start off with a Couples and Girls only night get to feel comfortable and then take it from there

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Go for it!! If going alone I'd suggest you call the club first and ask their advice re we would be a good time /day for a new lady to pay her first visit.

When you arrive, let them know you're a club virgin and they'll help and make sure you're not pestered or left feeling left out and lonely!

Treat your first visit as purely fact-finding, to see what it's like. You can always change your mind if you want but it's a good approach to have in your mind.

Or if you get the chance to have an experienced guy take you along - do that. On a "no expectations" basis. I've done that several times with nervous ladies. Spent an hour parked outside once while she overcame her final nerves. All of them said it was much more relaxed than they expected and all wanted me to take them again!

Feel free to message me for more detailed advice....

» Add a new message to this topic