FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La Boudior for a first timer

La Boudior for a first timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am taking my new fb to a club. She is new to the scene, and curious. We will be going on the 20th August. This is the club that has been recommended. Is this the best one? Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offeancreamMan  over a year ago

Crystal Palace

Hi,

The club is very clean and relaxed, me and my girlfriend went there for our first time and had great fun.

Would strongly recommend going on a saturday and not a friday.

I have been there 4 times, nothing beats the first time you go. I would make sure you both are on the same page and discuss everything possible before going as it can test your relationship I have seen a few couples fall out in the club and its down to insecurities and miss communication.

But what ever you do, go planning to have a laugh and fun.

"Hi,

The club is very clean and relaxed, me and my girlfriend went there for our first time and had great fun.

Would strongly recommend going on a saturday and not a friday.

I have been there 4 times, nothing beats the first time you go. I would make sure you both are on the same page and discuss everything possible before going as it can test your relationship I have seen a few couples fall out in the club and its down to insecurities and miss communication.

But what ever you do, go planning to have a laugh and fun."

Thank you for this. We are just fb's profile Herecomestrouble01

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't go early it will be empty, to pass the time Mary Janes bar is round the corner and always a good laugh, if staying in London grange hotel is 5 mins away for the after party

"Don't go early it will be empty, to pass the time Mary Janes bar is round the corner and always a good laugh, if staying in London grange hotel is 5 mins away for the after party "

Thank you for the advice. Going to get there a bit later I think. Quite excited to see what will happen.x

» Add a new message to this topic