FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Disciplinary action

Disciplinary action

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We really enjoyed our time at a club last night. Unfortunately I picked a rather large partner and was left bleeding a little (I had a hysterectomy 4 months ago). I did keep saying to be gentle but I really should have made myself more clear and I obviously ended up getting hurt. Anyway, the guy didn't actually do anything wrong but afterwards I was feeling tender and emotional. After about an hour and a half (and wanting to rescue the night as hubby was upset about what had happened and felt responsible for allowing me to go off alone - obviously he had nothing to feel bad about but he did feel bad), I decide to take hubby upstairs. We allowed people to watch which was fine and even though we were surrounded by single guys they were all very respectful. All apart from one. He repeatedly kept trying to touch me with his cock. I kept telling him "no touching". In total I told him about 6 times before I finally asked him to leave. He didn't so we did! I told the bar staff but other than having a word with him, I was wondering what else they might do? He's clearly not a guy who takes no for an answer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Hi, as you witnessed the majority of single guys in the club are respectful - as you reported this guy to the staff - it will have been noted on the computer and he will have had a warning - if he gets 3 warnings, he will be banned from the club.

Hope you are ok.

Kez x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks lovely, seemed a good turn out last night. X

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

It was yes xx

» Add a new message to this topic