FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st Time for a Club

1st Time for a Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy Sweet x OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bowerham

Afternoon

I have been on this site before under another account & I have also been on another site with my ex partner. I am now a single female but still have never been to a club. I am willing to travel preferably within the North West to go to a Club but am really reluctant to go on my own and that's the truth. I would like to get recommendations of people if possible & also if anyone is likely to be going to one at the end of August/Early September as that is when I am likely to be going.......

Thanks

Fizzy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fizzy, I've literally just posted a post like this 10 minutes ago. Maybe send a private message and we can maybe look at going to one together. Xx

Cupids do a ladies only night! Happy to meet you and go to Cupids or any other club.....m x

Bowerham

I'm only meeting ladies now xx

Bowerham

6262 may I privately message you? x

"6262 may I privately message you? x"

Yes of course....just taken filters off for you m x

Bowerham

It's not letting me message you, because I'm not a site supporter yet xx

I will adjust the filter again, hang on a mo!

"Afternoon

I have been on this site before under another account & I have also been on another site with my ex partner. I am now a single female but still have never been to a club. I am willing to travel preferably within the North West to go to a Club but am really reluctant to go on my own and that's the truth. I would like to get recommendations of people if possible & also if anyone is likely to be going to one at the end of August/Early September as that is when I am likely to be going.......

Thanks

Fizzy xx

"

"Afternoon

Thanks

Hi we would love to welcome you to CUPIDS. The ladies only evenings are the second Tuesday each month. X

Fizzy xx

"

Hi you would be made really welcome to TheUnit blackpool there's run a monthly Bitheseaside day event next one is saturday 3rd September 12 till 6. I go as a single female and love it and there's a few other girls who.attend as well. Please check out TheUnits page for more info.

"Hi you would be made really welcome to TheUnit blackpool there's run a monthly Bitheseaside day event next one is saturday 3rd September 12 till 6. I go as a single female and love it and there's a few other girls who.attend as well. Please check out TheUnits page for more info."

Cupids ladies only evening is the 2nd Tuesday evening of each month. It's a growing event & allows the ladies to let themselves go xx

CUPIDS "where the customer comes first"

» Add a new message to this topic