FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Town House Club

Town House Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isky Business OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helens

Hi There,

I'm thinking about going along to town house, I've seen the website and it looks pretty smart. Would those of you that have been recommend it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_AvaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Hi There,

I'm thinking about going along to town house, I've seen the website and it looks pretty smart. Would those of you that have been recommend it?"

Definitely,

I made nearly a 500 mile round trip based on the reviews here. Amazing club and amazing people. Well worth the visit, pity it's so far away But well worth the repeat journey.

St Helens

"Hi There,

I'm thinking about going along to town house, I've seen the website and it looks pretty smart. Would those of you that have been recommend it?

Definitely,

I made nearly a 500 mile round trip based on the reviews here. Amazing club and amazing people. Well worth the visit, pity it's so far away But well worth the repeat journey."

Thanks for the feedback

St Helens

Anyone else have experience of townhouse?

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Do it! It's by far the nicest club we've visited so far. Very classy and a great mix of people. Great range of play rooms and a very cheap bar!

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Anyone else have experience of townhouse?"

Do not just turn up as understand that the number of single males is limited at the weekend.

Check the website as you can attend on a Wednesday.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely. Finally managed to visit this one a month or so ago, it had been on my to do list for a while and was absolutely excellent.

"Do it! It's by far the nicest club we've visited so far. Very classy and a great mix of people. Great range of play rooms and a very cheap bar! "

First (and only) time i went met this lovely couple who were very friendly and welcoming. Heard good things about it from a few people

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Really good venue, well run, lovely clientele, make contact with them before you visit though OP

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We really enjoy the Townhouse - it's probably our favourite club and we'd come along a lot more often but it's a 150 mile round trip for us!

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I went tomilf Monday on my own its nice they make you feel wecome but like all clubs when your single male you feel that your an out cast until you get to no people. so if your single I would stay away mate. its just my opinion of the club . if you take a lady then you will be fine if you want 10 men watching you have sex I mean they come near close then you will like it

"I went tomilf Monday on my own its nice they make you feel wecome but like all clubs when your single male you feel that your an out cast until you get to no people. so if your single I would stay away mate. its just my opinion of the club . if you take a lady then you will be fine if you want 10 men watching you have sex I mean they come near close then you will like it"

As a single woman who has been a member of this club for five years I would say, like anything else, you get back what you put it.

The staff and management are lovely people and will make you welcome. Everything else is up to you. Yes, it can be a bit couple oriented at times. Yes you can feel a bit left out but if you dont try you dont make friends.

I would encourage anyone to visit. Choose your night. Chat to people. Dont have expectations. Just be friendly and see what happens.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Best club in Liverpool. Top people and we always recommend it to our customers Only down side is there not as funny as us ...... Our wooden spoons bigger

By *arnieWoman  over a year ago

Ashton in Makerfield

"I went tomilf Monday on my own its nice they make you feel wecome but like all clubs when your single male you feel that your an out cast until you get to no people. so if your single I would stay away mate. its just my opinion of the club . if you take a lady then you will be fine if you want 10 men watching you have sex I mean they come near close then you will like it"

You went on a MILF Monday. This party is top heavy with men as some of the girls are greedy girls. I think even the adverts say that it is a 3:1 ratio and the girls like it that way. Maybe you should go to a party that isn't so top heavy as I go to meet single guys and I certainly wouldn't let you sit alone...although you must make an effort as I can't stand guys who sit alone, expecting people to approach them. It takes two to make a conversation and I certainly won't play with someone if they don't mix and make an effort to stand out from the other guys.

If you took a moment to research the club, you would find that their Saturdays, for instance, only allow only 8 guys, so your statement of '10 guys watching you have sex is actually very misleading and only applies to the MILF event that you attended.

Please be assured that if I was at that event, the 10 guys would not have just been watching!! You and you 10 comrades (if they managed an introduction at the bar) would have been enjoying some group fun with me!

I think your view is rather misguided and quite narrow, considering you are complaining about lots of guys on an event when us ladies ask for lots of guys. The ratio of 3:1 isn't enough for me!!

As for Townhouse, it is classy, clean and very well run. The clientele are always very friendly, non cliquey and welcomed myself and a male friend of mine with open arms. I have since been around quite a few clubs (I have the bug) and Townhouse stands out by miles! This club sets the scene and tone just right for swinging in a non seedy way. The ages of the guests range from early twenties right through to late 50's, with some nights attracting more of a younger crowd and visa versa.

I love that the club looks scruffy from the outside as it adds to the 'wow' as you walk in.

I have had so many amazing days/nights at this club now and I don't think I need to try anywhere else, even though there are clubs closer to my home.

As a single guy, there is a night you should go on first to sort your membership, but I don't know how this works off the top of my head, but I have heard the guys talking about it. The owners on here can tell you more as they were great at answering my lists of questions before I first visited! lol

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

There is an induction evening for new guys every Wednesday which you need to have a look on their website for details of.

I would highly recommend the club and have always found the owners and staff to be exceptional.

The club itself has an amazing atmosphere and the clientele I've always found to be very friendly and welcoming.

"I went tomilf Monday on my own its nice they make you feel wecome but like all clubs when your single male you feel that your an out cast until you get to no people. so if your single I would stay away mate. its just my opinion of the club . if you take a lady then you will be fine if you want 10 men watching you have sex I mean they come near close then you will like it

You went on a MILF Monday. This party is top heavy with men as some of the girls are greedy girls. I think even the adverts say that it is a 3:1 ratio and the girls like it that way. Maybe you should go to a party that isn't so top heavy as I go to meet single guys and I certainly wouldn't let you sit alone...although you must make an effort as I can't stand guys who sit alone, expecting people to approach them. It takes two to make a conversation and I certainly won't play with someone if they don't mix and make an effort to stand out from the other guys.

If you took a moment to research the club, you would find that their Saturdays, for instance, only allow only 8 guys, so your statement of '10 guys watching you have sex is actually very misleading and only applies to the MILF event that you attended.

Please be assured that if I was at that event, the 10 guys would not have just been watching!! You and you 10 comrades (if they managed an introduction at the bar) would have been enjoying some group fun with me!

I think your view is rather misguided and quite narrow, considering you are complaining about lots of guys on an event when us ladies ask for lots of guys. The ratio of 3:1 isn't enough for me!!

As for Townhouse, it is classy, clean and very well run. The clientele are always very friendly, non cliquey and welcomed myself and a male friend of mine with open arms. I have since been around quite a few clubs (I have the bug) and Townhouse stands out by miles! This club sets the scene and tone just right for swinging in a non seedy way. The ages of the guests range from early twenties right through to late 50's, with some nights attracting more of a younger crowd and visa versa.

I love that the club looks scruffy from the outside as it adds to the 'wow' as you walk in.

I have had so many amazing days/nights at this club now and I don't think I need to try anywhere else, even though there are clubs closer to my home.

As a single guy, there is a night you should go on first to sort your membership, but I don't know how this works off the top of my head, but I have heard the guys talking about it. The owners on here can tell you more as they were great at answering my lists of questions before I first visited! lol "

I'm glad someone put him straight. Any play is down to yourself to make the effort.

Jim and Vicky provide the lovely surroundings for you to do just that.

It's a great club. And everyone in there makes you feel welcome. Some great playrooms and toys.

we took the plunge last wed night for the newbies night, first club we have been to and i have to say WOW, we were made very welcome, little tour around with mike who was great at putting us at ease, a bit nervous at first, does seem strange to begin with like walking into a nice bar but with people dressed in rather sexy clothing or very little clothing. we could not stay late due to work next day so things were just starting to hot up as we left, but it did look like rather good fun. we have just discussed H going to work late next thursday so we can stop a bit longer and maybe have a little play or just watch how things go as the fun gets going. we would say go for it, classy place, nice people, clean and very relaxed, if you pluck up the courage see you there next week

» Add a new message to this topic