FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is rio's spa sleazy?

Is rio's spa sleazy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rimo4u OP   Man  over a year ago

north kensington w10

Was chatting to a lady on here about rio's she said it was to sleazy! Agree or disagree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

Only been to Rio's once and didn't like it. Was especially put off by the panic buttons in the play rooms! If they need them, it must be bad!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was sleezy when I went there as a 17 year old and I don't think it's improved.

Some people love it some people dont. Most people think swinging is sleazy.

watford

I don't think swinging is sleezy, but I think Rio's is.

By *anya TanTV/TS  over a year ago

Lewisham

My experience of Rio's is from a few years ago but it sounds as though it hasn't changed. It was a bit sleazy, and I think it has become more so, and also not too clean. There are far better places in London now; this place is from the 90s.

"I don't think swinging is sleezy, but I think Rio's is."

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy?

were about is rio's?

"were about is rio's? "

I think it's North London. Look in clubs section

Its vile, but if you like being followed and pawed by pushy overweight hairy men its a joy...lol...avoid like the plague

"I don't think swinging is sleezy, but I think Rio's is.

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy? "

do you go there?

We used to enjoy it on couples night, but it got sleezy when packs of single men came swarming in after midnight. We like single men but not in predatory groups. Reason we don't go now is because it's too far and we prefer parties. We didn't really use it for swinging though.

Mrs

watford

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy? "

Bit of a leap there! Not all swingers go to Rio's. A lot of people who go to Rio's are not swingers.

watford

[Removed by poster at 27/09/16 19:18:40]

watford

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy? do you go there? "

Did you read my first post?

We've only been the once and that was enough. There's a strange vibe in there that we didn't get on with - maybe it was sleazy, maybe it was something else....

Ignoring that for a moment - I stank of chlorine for an actual week afterwards.

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Rios is what you make it. It is officially Not a swingers venue but a naturist Spa.

I have been going for about 16 years and have seen many changes.

The facilities are normally very good and clean. The staff are in the main very friendly.

I accept that the place attracts dickheads some times but also a lot of really nice people as well.

Is it sleazy?!? Well yes but frankly as one person in this thread said a majority of the public think getting your kit off infront of total strangers is sleazy anyway. Having sex with them fills the daily Fail Reader with rightious indignation for which they of tumbridge wells must write to condem or else they will get indegestion!

Some of the guys who go there need a horse wipping (and i dont mean for fun) they give a good place a bad name.

I have offered before that if anyone wants to give it a second or third go i am happy to come along as body Gaurd (no obligation at all) and help them have a good time by steering them past the twats! After the regulars realise your sound they will do that job for you on other ocations.

"

I have offered before that if anyone wants to give it a second or third go i am happy to come along as body Gaurd (no obligation at all) and help them have a good time by steering them past the twats! After the regulars realise your sound they will do that job for you on other ocations."

Here's an interesting idea...

If you think that a venue requires people to have a 'bodyguard' to make them feel comfortable, perhaps YOU could remove your business from there too.

The more people who remove their business because of unacceptable behaviour, the quicker these venues would clean up their acts.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Been twice wouldn't set my feet in there again...dirty and sleazy

Used to live close and would sometimes go in early in the week when it would be quiet just to enjoy a naked sauna. Also been in on a Friday just to people watch and yes it's definitely sleazy. Couples night on a Saturday is not too bad though.

A lot depends what your expectations are. It's a naturist spa and I enjoy that. But as a swingers club it's not great

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

"

I have offered before that if anyone wants to give it a second or third go i am happy to come along as body Gaurd (no obligation at all) and help them have a good time by steering them past the twats! After the regulars realise your sound they will do that job for you on other ocations.

If you think that a venue requires people to have a 'bodyguard' to make them feel comfortable, perhaps YOU could remove your business from there too.

The more people who remove their business because of unacceptable behaviour, the quicker these venues would clean up their acts."

Ok well i dont do buisness in Rios . The issue to be frank and the quickest way to solve the problem would be to introduce membership on the door.

I have been to several clubs around the country and to be fair there are dickheads in every one of them even the best.

My offer was genuine and made to help people who feel nervious about the place feel a little safer.

My experience of Rios is coloured by being a man and a trained bouncer at that. However there should be no such thing as a no go area in swinging. If a 6'3" scotsman is whats needed to enforce that freedom than so be it. The message soon gets out to the fools to get lost.

By *ilmdoCouple  over a year ago

aylesbury

We found it wasn't a true couples night when at midnight numerous single guys entered and 'trying' to join in ,very off putting!

"

The more people who remove their business because of unacceptable behaviour, the quicker these venues would clean up their acts.

Ok well i dont do buisness in Rios . The issue to be frank and the quickest way to solve the problem would be to introduce membership on the door.

I have been to several clubs around the country and to be fair there are dickheads in every one of them even the best.

My offer was genuine and made to help people who feel nervious about the place feel a little safer.

My experience of Rios is coloured by being a man and a trained bouncer at that. However there should be no such thing as a no go area in swinging. If a 6'3" scotsman is whats needed to enforce that freedom than so be it. The message soon gets out to the fools to get lost."

By 'business' I meant 'paying entry'.

Nooooo I've been there loads of times it's a right laugh... I guess it depends on your personality ))

"Rios is what you make it. It is officially Not a swingers venue but a naturist Spa.

I have been going for about 16 years and have seen many changes.

The facilities are normally very good and clean. The staff are in the main very friendly.

I accept that the place attracts dickheads some times but also a lot of really nice people as well.

Is it sleazy?!? Well yes but frankly as one person in this thread said a majority of the public think getting your kit off infront of total strangers is sleazy anyway. Having sex with them fills the daily Fail Reader with rightious indignation for which they of tumbridge wells must write to condem or else they will get indegestion!

Some of the guys who go there need a horse wipping (and i dont mean for fun) they give a good place a bad name.

I have offered before that if anyone wants to give it a second or third go i am happy to come along as body Gaurd (no obligation at all) and help them have a good time by steering them past the twats! After the regulars realise your sound they will do that job for you on other ocations."

I live it there I go in the daytimes mid week loads of nice people chillin out in the hot tub... Hey I see your from Bedfordshire too

It's a strange place, not sure what to make of it. In my one recent visit it felt crowded, smelt of chlorine, but it was clean. It didn't have any soul or 'vibe' to it. A very strange mixture of semi clothed and nude people and too many predatory single men of all flavours, colours and sizes. I accept that any club has a good day and a bad day but it just didn't feel right on my one visit. Just my opinion but if it was the first naturalist / swinging club I visited it would be my last.

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy? do you go there? "

Ha ha. No,but someone I was seeing years ago went and wanted me to go with him. I declined.

Wouldn't that make the people who go there sleazy?

Bit of a leap there! Not all swingers go to Rio's. A lot of people who go to Rio's are not swingers."

I didn't say they were swingers. I know that Rios is a naturist spa. I wanted to know what makes the place sleazy.

I think there are two type of women on Fab, those that are not intimidated by a horde of single men and those that panic. I know a number of women who attend Rios by themselves and enjoy it. But they are confident and speak their minds. This is not condoning those who touch without permission which is wrong.

Personally l think there are a lot of single men looking for sex, but it does not make it sleazy. It means it has issues. Most single women who attend it regularly know it has this issue but are comfortable within their skins about it. The easy choice is to go elsewhere.

I no longer go to Rios a. Too many single men b. Too much chlorine c. People in trunks, underwear and bikinis, which seems odd especially underwear in the jacuzzi and e. Rattling doors.

But none of those in my books make it sleazy, (ok the underwear in the h

Jacuzzi is grim) unlike the allegation that prostitutes are used to get in at Abfabs which must be a sleazy practice, there is no claims of prostitutes at Rios.

So l think sleazy is the wrong term.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

" Was chatting to a lady on here about rio's she said it was to sleazy! Agree or disagree? "

Will NEVER go there. Full stop.

I've been going to Rio Sauna for the past ten years. The best night is Saturday night as it's couples only. I do go during the week. But only as a couple. Yes there are men who don't know how to behave. But they are in the minority. As for being sleazy. That's in the mind. Go try it and make up your own mind

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

go semi often and it is my second fave club after kestrels

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Sleazy come sleazy go. Anyway the wind blows,,doesn't matter to me.

» Add a new message to this topic