FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest Friday night

Quest Friday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rovocPair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

A couple we know from here are going to quest on Friday and hopefully we'll be joining them, though as of yet unsure we can make it. We've never been to a club before but I (fem) am so excited. What can I expect?

Is anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmersCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

Ooo there's a lot u can expect tbh. From a bit of dance to playing pool..hot tub..steam room..chatting over bar...private rooms..glory holes..cinema..dungeon n lots more lol. Not really advertising quest but usually clubs are like this. U can just completely have a night out or go wild n fulfil ur kinky fantasies n have different men n women please u

Hope this helps xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We aren't going but we went last weekend and it was brilliant. It will be a great first club visit for you.

There is a big social area and lots of play space as well as the hot tub. It's spotlessly clean and the staff gave us a tour round. We are already planning another return visit

Yorkshire

"Ooo there's a lot u can expect tbh. From a bit of dance to playing pool..hot tub..steam room..chatting over bar...private rooms..glory holes..cinema..dungeon n lots more lol. Not really advertising quest but usually clubs are like this. U can just completely have a night out or go wild n fulfil ur kinky fantasies n have different men n women please u

Hope this helps xx"

CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!

Yorkshire

"We aren't going but we went last weekend and it was brilliant. It will be a great first club visit for you.

There is a big social area and lots of play space as well as the hot tub. It's spotlessly clean and the staff gave us a tour round. We are already planning another return visit "

It looks really good and we've heard nothing but good things about it, another of our fab couple friends go and enjoy it x

"We aren't going but we went last weekend and it was brilliant. It will be a great first club visit for you.

There is a big social area and lots of play space as well as the hot tub. It's spotlessly clean and the staff gave us a tour round. We are already planning another return visit

It looks really good and we've heard nothing but good things about it, another of our fab couple friends go and enjoy it x"

We went with 2 other couples and it was really good. My local club is townhouse so another club has a lot to live up to really and lots of others that I've been to have been disappointing. I was really impressed

Red xx

By *mmersCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

It looks really good and we've heard nothing but good things about it, another of our fab couple friends go and enjoy it x

We went with 2 other couples and it was really good. My local club is townhouse so another club has a lot to live up to really and lots of others that I've been to have been disappointing. I was really impressed

Red xx"

Happppyyyyyy birthday Red. Hope the weekend is amazing for u n u get spoiled by THe Beard too

Emma n Ray xx

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP I am sure you will really enjoy Quest. Large, classy bar/lounge area. Soft drinks and hot drinks for sale. Bring own alcohol. Free pool table! Refundable deposit for locker with lovely big towel inside. Sauna steam room large Jacuzzi. If you want to venture into the play rooms you need to dress down into towel or pants for male and sexy clothes, lingerie or towel for female. All playrooms spotlessly clean . Dungeon, Couples room, dark room, two private lockable rooms, glory holes, cinema room, viewing room, play room. Really friendly staff. Hopefully you will have a great night.

Red xx

Happppyyyyyy birthday Red. Hope the weekend is amazing for u n u get spoiled by THe Beard too

Emma n Ray xx"

Thanks lovely xx

"A couple we know from here are going to quest on Friday and hopefully we'll be joining them, though as of yet unsure we can make it. We've never been to a club before but I (fem) am so excited. What can I expect?

Is anyone else going? "

We are holding a joint birthday party in quest Friday night see forum Happysunflower for details there are lots going xx

Yorkshire

"A couple we know from here are going to quest on Friday and hopefully we'll be joining them, though as of yet unsure we can make it. We've never been to a club before but I (fem) am so excited. What can I expect?

Is anyone else going?

We are holding a joint birthday party in quest Friday night see forum Happysunflower for details there are lots going xx"

Brill! We are definitely going, can't wait! X

Just expect to enjoy yourself no matter what you decide to get up to once you're there, we spent all last weekend at quest, didn't fancy playing unlike previous visits but still had a great weekend ess

Yorkshire

Can't find the forum but have seen on website, will see you Friday! X

"Can't find the forum but have seen on website, will see you Friday! X"

Details on profile, see you Friday xx

By *oDaveQuestSwingCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi Red. Thank you for your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated and we're happy to hear you had really good time with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Quest

"Hi Red. Thank you for your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated and we're happy to hear you had really good time with us.

Kind regards

Quest"

Thanks for having us! We had a great night and will be back soon!

"Hi Red. Thank you for your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated and we're happy to hear you had really good time with us.

Kind regards

Quest

Thanks for having us! We had a great night and will be back soon! "

Oops, forgot I was on my single F profile. I'm redhead btw

By *oDaveQuestSwingCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi Redhead, don't worry, i hadn't realised you'd replied from a different profile name - doh!

» Add a new message to this topic