FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir

Le Boudoir

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oingforGrohl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Woodford

Hi guys and gals,

Myself and the Mr were contemplating going to Le Boudoir on Saturday. Having looked at their website they say they are LGBT friendly, but that Wednesday is their specific bi night, I was just wondering if there is generally any (male) bi action at the weekends too or is it forbidden? We would love to forfil some fantasies and were hoping that Le Boudoir was the place to do it! Any help on the subject would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aully14Couple  over a year ago

harrow

let us know we were thinging of going to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would generally say that most clubs only encourage bi fun on a bi night. That said if you arrange to meet someone there and play in a private room then no one would be offended.

It's a great club by the way!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going on the 26 th for the bi night

Woodford

"I would generally say that most clubs only encourage bi fun on a bi night. That said if you arrange to meet someone there and play in a private room then no one would be offended.

It's a great club by the way!"

We registered today, I think we will go and check it out, thanks for the advice, maybe next time we may do that

Woodford

"We are going on the 26 th for the bi night "

Week days are quite tricky for us at the moment as Mr is working away during the week... maybe in the new year we might try and go to one of the bi nights

By *mmersCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

If girls can play together on a weekend sat night, i don't see y guys can't? I'm straight but respect ur choice n decisions. So come along with us. We're going for a social too beforehand if ur interested. Feel free to inbox us

» Add a new message to this topic