FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any club suggestions for tonight?

Any club suggestions for tonight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, based in Essex but want to try somewhere new tonight. I don't mind a drive but needs to be somewhere that I can still register for or doesn't require membership. Any suggestions?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don't mind driving Cupids and Amour in Manchester are the ones to visit

Curvy club in Sutton, always a good one, just need to message for an invite, or eureka is naked party night, just need to turn up.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

You could try Frisky Friday at The Vanilla Alternative. No membership needed but you need to register. That can be done online at the club's website or on a paper form when you arrive. Either way you will need photo ID. Always a friendly crowd and well worth experiencing the massive hot tub. The club is right next to the A1 close to Bedford. Check out more details at the end of the south east section of the CLUBS listing here.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"If you don't mind driving Cupids and Amour in Manchester are the ones to visit "

I know she said she don't mind a drive but one end of England to the other is a bit much. Pretty sure that's not what she means lol

By *rMrsRandyCouple  over a year ago

Mids

"If you don't mind driving Cupids and Amour in Manchester are the ones to visit

I know she said she don't mind a drive but one end of England to the other is a bit much. Pretty sure that's not what she means lol "

Lol

I know she said she don't mind a drive but one end of England to the other is a bit much. Pretty sure that's not what she means lol "

Do you wanna bet that isn't too far for her ?

» Add a new message to this topic