FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fetish/Swing clubs this Saturday

Fetish/Swing clubs this Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my partners and I are looking for a club to go to Saturday night. We only do BDSM, but with like sex with our kink so tend to go to clubs where this is okay.

Are any swing clubs in the midlands running kink this Saturday night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google "Club domina". It's on Saturday and Sunday.

"Google "Club domina". It's on Saturday and Sunday."

Alas, London is too far for us this weekend (and their website didn't load on my phone). Will keep them in mind for the future.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution has a Swinger's Night on Saturday Night and a Fetish Event on Sunday afternoon / evening. But you could use some of the BDSM toys as long as you don't scare the other Swingers

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Embargo which is on certain Sundays at liberty elite.

You have to go through the "other site" to contact the event organiser and ask to attend.

It's only link, no swinging, but in a swinger club so full nudity and sex is fine.

Or of course there's the facility and underworld in brum, and several others, some where hard play is common. These tend to be invite only.

Nottingham

Ooops sorry I totally missed the bit about "this Saturday night".

"Embargo which is on certain Sundays at liberty elite.

You have to go through the "other site" to contact the event organiser and ask to attend.

It's only link, no swinging, but in a swinger club so full nudity and sex is fine.

Or of course there's the facility and underworld in brum, and several others, some where hard play is common. These tend to be invite only.

"

Thanks.

Our fallback plan is The Facility, we go there pretty regularly. But it's not really a place where sex happens (or never at the parties we go to) so we were just wondering if there was somewhere else that might have something on.

"Club Atlantis Evolution has a Swinger's Night on Saturday Night and a Fetish Event on Sunday afternoon / evening. But you could use some of the BDSM toys as long as you don't scare the other Swingers "

Scaring the swingers is unfortunately the problem - we've been asked to leave more than one club!

What about xtasia? The main swinging club has a dungeon area and then there is purgatory too which is fet only

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Club Atlantis Evolution has a Swinger's Night on Saturday Night and a

Scaring the swingers is unfortunately the problem - we've been asked to leave more than one club!"

Hi if you can travel north, l recommend

Townhouse, most excellent dungeon. As a bdsm lifestyler, l give it 9/10..real cages etc..plus they allow me to do fire flogging in courtyard.

The unit in Blackpool

Run by the gob..bdsm lifestyler owner..excellent club 9/10.

Partners has kage events run by dave the butcher. .excellent lifestyler, known 10 years.

All do hard core with kink sex twist. .

As for me...:D...hot wax bondage flogging and sex..is what l put her through...

"What about xtasia? The main swinging club has a dungeon area and then there is purgatory too which is fet only "

I don't think it has anything on this Saturday night in the fetish club, or my partner didn't mention it when he looked for club nights yesterday. (Plus - sex on the tiled floor of the dungeon is really unsexy...)

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Club Atlantis Evolution has a Swinger's Night on Saturday Night and a Fetish Event on Sunday afternoon / evening. But you could use some of the BDSM toys as long as you don't scare the other Swingers

Scaring the swingers is unfortunately the problem - we've been asked to leave more than one club!"

Depends what you are thinking of on the BDSM side of things. Pinwheel seems fine, some light restraints, maybe violet wands are ok for swingers maybe spanking.

Otherwise stick to Fetish Events and not swinging.

"Club Atlantis Evolution has a Swinger's Night on Saturday Night and a Fetish Event on Sunday afternoon / evening. But you could use some of the BDSM toys as long as you don't scare the other Swingers

Scaring the swingers is unfortunately the problem - we've been asked to leave more than one club!

Depends what you are thinking of on the BDSM side of things. Pinwheel seems fine, some light restraints, maybe violet wands are ok for swingers maybe spanking.

Otherwise stick to Fetish Events and not swinging. "

That's why I'm looking for crossover events.

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Don't know that there are many crossover events. Swingers I know have been accused of being "dirty swingers" by Fetish people despite being very clean and practicing safe sex and safe BDSM practices.

Some Fetish / bdsm things frighten swingers and there can also be licence limitations.

Good luck with your search.

There are many crossover events, just none on this weekend anywhere close.

If you save yourself for next weekend there is both FUBAR and the Cirque on in Birmingham

"There are many crossover events, just none on this weekend anywhere close.

If you save yourself for next weekend there is both FUBAR and the Cirque on in Birmingham "

Next weekend is a no-go. We go to Cirque every now and again because it's run by friends, but it's not really our thing.

FUBAR might be worth a look at for you, its at Underworld so anything goes and really good dungeon facilities. That said, its a new event though in an established venue so we are thinking FUBAR on the sat and quick change around for Sunday Cirque, hopefully all good fun.

meant to add, FUBAR is supposed to become a regular event, appreciated you wont be able to do the first one. x

Nottingham

You can definitely have sex at facility;)

Of course where you have it is different lol. Over the bench, tied up on the cross, on the sofa, in the darkroom....;);)

Nottingham

Swingers clubs? Which ones? We play pretty heavy but at swing clubs we do tone it way down. I also don't like being commented about when I play or having men reach in for a grope, which would never happen at a kink event. So on the whole, we stick to kink events, with the proviso they're at swing clubs so we can have sex too;)

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Townhouse, most excellent dungeon. As a bdsm lifestyler, l give it 9/10..real cages etc..plus they allow me to do fire flogging in courtyard.

..."

It's deffo worth the extra hour travelling.

The swingers tend to be used to seeing fetishists on the swing nights plus the dungeons are usually freed up. They allow fetishists to go into the cellar dungeon and lock the door on swinging nights so you can play as hard as you want in privacy and mix the fet and sex. They have two other dungeons which you can lock the door on. One has a viewing window.

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Have you considered JayDees club on a Saturday night, yes it is a swingers club but up stairs the is a large selection of BDSM equipment ( 2 St Andrews crosses, 2 spanking benches, 4 poster bed with restraints, sex swing ) and there are usually a few couples who bring their own floggers and BDSM toys along as well and are always willing to give a demonstration of their uses.

Swingers clubs? Which ones? We play pretty heavy but at swing clubs we do tone it way down. I also don't like being commented about when I play or having men reach in for a grope, which would never happen at a kink event. So on the whole, we stick to kink events, with the proviso they're at swing clubs so we can have sex too;)"

I dunno - I've had men grope my sub at kink events, but never had them grope him at a swingers club!

Not going to say where we were asked to leave from - it's not fair to the club. It was swingers nights and we were playing hard.

"Have you considered JayDees club on a Saturday night, yes it is a swingers club but up stairs the is a large selection of BDSM equipment ( 2 St Andrews crosses, 2 spanking benches, 4 poster bed with restraints, sex swing ) and there are usually a few couples who bring their own floggers and BDSM toys along as well and are always willing to give a demonstration of their uses. "

Unfortunately it's just too far away. It would be two and a half hours drive there and the same back for one of us, since we don't live together.

We do play quite hard too, which is why ideally we prefer crossover nights.

The swingers tend to be used to seeing fetishists on the swing nights plus the dungeons are usually freed up. They allow fetishists to go into the cellar dungeon and lock the door on swinging nights so you can play as hard as you want in privacy and mix the fet and sex. They have two other dungeons which you can lock the door on. One has a viewing window.

"

My partner goes there a fair bit, but it's just so far for me. Just over two hours from my place, and I don't think that I can be trusted to drive two hours after midnight!

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

My partner goes there a fair bit, but it's just so far for me. Just over two hours from my place, and I don't think that I can be trusted to drive two hours after midnight!"

On certain nights, you can sleep over there. Could be something to consider. Play, then just crash out.

Nottingham

My partner goes there a fair bit, but it's just so far for me. Just over two hours from my place, and I don't think that I can be trusted to drive two hours after midnight!

On certain nights, you can sleep over there. Could be something to consider. Play, then just crash out. "

That's something we've considered too. It's also possible at liberty elite

On certain nights, you can sleep over there. Could be something to consider. Play, then just crash out. "

I might consider it in the future, but my partner usually gets up for training in the mornings (well, so do I, but I'm more likely to sack it off and go later in the day).

» Add a new message to this topic