FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Where in the North East?

Where in the North East?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Presuming that I'm going to fail in finding a meet for my hotel are there any clubs in the North East worth a visit this Thursday? Don't know the area at all so any suggestions appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Presuming that I'm going to fail in finding a meet for my hotel are there any clubs in the North East worth a visit this Thursday? Don't know the area at all so any suggestions appreciated. "

Two clubs in the Northeast, depending on where you're staying: Club F (but not sure it is open Thursdays) and Quest at Leeds. Check out the club section on Fab for more info x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Presuming that I'm going to fail in finding a meet for my hotel are there any clubs in the North East worth a visit this Thursday? Don't know the area at all so any suggestions appreciated.

Two clubs in the Northeast, depending on where you're staying: Club F (but not sure it is open Thursdays) and Quest at Leeds. Check out the club section on Fab for more info x "

Thanks, I looked at Quest. Not really my scene this Thursday unfortunately. Appreciate the suggestions though.

» Add a new message to this topic