FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adam and Eves Eccles

Adam and Eves Eccles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone let us know what Adam and Eves is like on a Saturday Evening is there plenty going on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J swingCouple  over a year ago

toy town

personally it's a dive of a place better going to a modern day club .last time we went to a@e the ladies were stood at the bar drinking till they were d*unk enough to play.

There are lots of modern up to date clubs in the northwest.

partners -amour-cupids-num 3 -even gate house

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"personally it's a dive of a place better going to a modern day club .last time we went to a@e the ladies were stood at the bar drinking till they were d*unk enough to play.

partners -amour-cupids-num 3 -even gate house "

This ^^^^^^

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Can anyone let us know what Adam and Eves is like on a Saturday Evening is there plenty going on? "

Dont just rely on the negatives .only you can make the decision of where to go. We have frequented many clubs mainly amours partners and adams. All lovely clubs friendly staff and made welcome In them all but our personal favourite is adam and eves. A lot of money and time has been spent in there by staff past and present to make it the nicely decorated club it is today..maybe to two that have given negative feedback to you need to go to adams to see for themselves and not go on past experiences.....

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Over the years I've had some really good nights,in.here not been for a long time but always loved it there.

By *J swingCouple  over a year ago

toy town

Last time we went in it were smelly .

the carpets are that old it's surprised they still sit on the floor.

pool table being used for sex and also seen food being placed on there for a buffet .

I here different stories of how good this club used to be 3-5 years ago but i here the management have banned lots of people for going to other Manchester clubs,and banning for not being friends on fab.

Also ALL the staff put up meets for the club just to get people in the true fact is the staff do not go in unless they are working. and as for the club revues they are all by the same people who are regulars at the club and frightened of being banned so leave good feed back.

We went after not having been for a while and its clean and friendly club.

It is very single guy heavy but like in most clubs tell them to give you space and they will.

Love the hottub too as its not chlorinated.

Its a love it or hate it place but we have had some great times there. And mostly with other couples

"personally it's a dive of a place better going to a modern day club .last time we went to a@e the ladies were stood at the bar drinking till they were d*unk enough to play.

This ^^^^^^ "

The best word to describe it.... a dive.

This ^^^^^^

The best word to describe it.... a dive. "

when did you last go... ?

cheshire

As I said few wks ago the staff PAST and present spent a lot of their own time doing up the club. Like most places it takes time and money to redecorate a large place..... those who are calling it need to get a life.grow up and get over it.....

guys even from a guys point of veiw its a dive......a cpl will always have a better night bthan a guy but the posts are correct the good reviews are done by the staff....go aanywhere but here

cheshire

Can be the same in any club

.couples and single girls have the monopoly in clubs single guys are the pawns as for the reviews that can be said bout all the club reviews. We are regulars at 3 clubs here in northwest and leave reviews everytime we go..... were not staff...

Only ever been once and would never go again. Certainly alot better places to go in the North West.

"guys even from a guys point of veiw its a dive......a cpl will always have a better night bthan a guy but the posts are correct the good reviews are done by the staff....go aanywhere but here

"

we are not staff either and go to clubs all over.. but have had great times there and never found it to be a dive. Our visits have been in the last year.x

cheshire

"guys even from a guys point of veiw its a dive......a cpl will always have a better night bthan a guy but the posts are correct the good reviews are done by the staff....go aanywhere but here

we are not staff either and go to clubs all over.. but have had great times there and never found it to be a dive. Our visits have been in the last year.x"

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

I love adam and eves and im not staff always feel safe when i go and if staff know your alone they keep a eye out if getting harreshed and a certain member of staff makes smashing coffee in the past yr its been decorated new carpets

By *imandlinCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

This was the first club we went to,and was the nearest with best opening hours. But after 3 or 4 visits,tried Cupids and never been back to A &E

This ^^^^^^

The best word to describe it.... a dive. "

your a harsh bird lol

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

terrible club, if it was your first visit to a swing club, you wouldn't go to another one,

you can't polish a turd

I've been a couple of times over the last 5 or 6 years, the description dive is spot on.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

All clubs are worth a visit. Make your own mind up. Bone persons dive is another's perfect venue.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/17 10:53:19]

We're really local to this place and for that reason we've stayed away, don't like the fact the entrance is on one of the busiest main rds in the area

cheshire

"All clubs are worth a visit. Make your own mind up. Bone persons dive is another's perfect venue. "
well said

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I don't agree I had a great time there the staff were wonderfull the felling was great ok there were 3 guys there who were gay and come on to me but took no for it good form and I really enjoyed my visit

Firstly I'm not staff, secondly Adam and Eve's is not the only club I visit but here's my opinion for what it's worth.

The club has undergone a number of changes over the past 12 months, from the decor through to staff.

Yes there are still improvements needed on the environment but these are ongoing. The current and new staff are the nicest of people, who are investing their time in the club.

As a single female I feel safe and supported in A&E unlike some others. Each to their own I say, but people should make up their own minds by visiting different places rather than relying on gossip and bitter comments from people who have previously used the club for a number of years.

Happy fabbing people

Sadly this club and this thread are being subjected to a very minor smear campaign by a couple of disgruntled ex staff and ex customers who for whatever reason feel the need to ruin a places reputation.

I won't name the profiles cos I'm bigger than them. These people haven't been in the club for coming on 12 months now and so all the improvements and changes that have been made will be unknown to them.

If you need to decide whether a particular club is the right one for you, you have to visit it and see what vibe you get.

I disliked Cupids when I first went and vowed never to go back but recently went back and felt differently so do now go on occasion. But Adams will always be my go to cos I feel comfortable there.

Oh and I'm not staff either

"Sadly this club and this thread are being subjected to a very minor smear campaign by a couple of disgruntled ex staff and ex customers who for whatever reason feel the need to ruin a places reputation.

I won't name the profiles cos I'm bigger than them. These people haven't been in the club for coming on 12 months now and so all the improvements and changes that have been made will be unknown to them.

If you need to decide whether a particular club is the right one for you, you have to visit it and see what vibe you get.

I disliked Cupids when I first went and vowed never to go back but recently went back and felt differently so do now go on occasion. But Adams will always be my go to cos I feel comfortable there.

Oh and I'm not staff either"

I will concede that even tho I have been a few times and disliked the place I haven't been for two years so things could have changed.

But then again, that's one of the reasons I have been a few times thinking that things could have changed

Anyway I can only speak for my self go along and have a look and make your own minds up

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I suggest going to the clubs section of fab and reading the reviews on various local clubs and take that into consideration.

It is always different strokes for different folks though, we all have different tastes

Hope you have fun wherever you end up!

"you can't polish a turd"

No! But you could roll it in glitter.

As a single guy who goes to clubs all over the UK ...I observe OP comments from other clubs or cliques etc putting spotlight lol

As a fan of trivgo and as an independent point of view and a Blogger lol more so not in a non clique fanclub there is a lot going on at Adams something for everyone and then there is also a wet area!!! bonus it works.The Jacuzzi. And sauna not like the other club experiences I have endured recently...

BRENDA AND STEVE make it work.

I don't get involved in club poltics but this is a fab cub .

Just as good as any other in the UK fact

Which club is bloody perfect lol

Grrrrrr

cheshire

"As a single guy who goes to clubs all over the UK ...I observe OP comments from other clubs or cliques etc putting spotlight lol

As a fan of trivgo and as an independent point of view and a Blogger lol more so not in a non clique fanclub there is a lot going on at Adams something for everyone and then there is also a wet area!!! bonus it works.The Jacuzzi. And sauna not like the other club experiences I have endured recently...

BRENDA AND STEVE make it work.

I don't get involved in club poltics but this is a fab cub .

Just as good as any other in the UK fact

Which club is bloody perfect lol

Grrrrrr"

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Sadly this club and this thread are being subjected to a very minor smear campaign by a couple of disgruntled ex staff and ex customers who for whatever reason feel the need to ruin a places reputation.

all about choices - Adams is a great club & the staff are fantastic. Xx Cupids

By *ryityoumaylikeitCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We only been the once on a Thursday afternoon, never got past the door. Didn't fancy the look of it. Cupids not far away so we went there instead had great fun. Go to Cupids!!

By *anutd2006Couple  over a year ago

bolton

We totally agree with this comment we love going to this club. And OTHER clubs and not be Banned p/s Was there last night and had good fun. Ian

» Add a new message to this topic