FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club wear for the male.

Club wear for the male.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice on what guys generally wear to go to a club ( such as Townhouse) would be great fully received. What do guys wear once in " dress down " mode, would be of a great help. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

In dress down mode - towel, briefs, shorts, leather fetish etc.

"In dress down mode - towel, briefs, shorts, leather fetish etc. "

Thanks.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yup as above. I work in Cupids and we supply towels but guys also wear shorts / trunks, some have fancy dress even - last weekend we had more than one naughty batman and even a stormtrooper! There was also a gladiator the other week

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Yup as above. I work in Cupids and we supply towels but guys also wear shorts / trunks, some have fancy dress even - last weekend we had more than one naughty batman and even a stormtrooper! There was also a gladiator the other week "

Did the stormtrooper at any point try to cum on someone's boobs and hit a wall five feet away instead?

"Sits back and waits to see if any star wars geeks get the joke"

Thanks for the advice folks.

By *ose CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 19/11/16 17:09:44]

Bradford

"Yup as above. I work in Cupids and we supply towels but guys also wear shorts / trunks, some have fancy dress even - last weekend we had more than one naughty batman and even a stormtrooper! There was also a gladiator the other week

Did the stormtrooper at any point try to cum on someone's boobs and hit a wall five feet away instead?

"Sits back and waits to see if any star wars geeks get the joke""

That's not the storm trooper we're looking for !!

Crawley

"Yup as above. I work in Cupids and we supply towels but guys also wear shorts / trunks, some have fancy dress even - last weekend we had more than one naughty batman and even a stormtrooper! There was also a gladiator the other week

That's not the storm trooper we're looking for !!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Townhouse supply towels. The usual option seems to be boxer shorts or towels. Most important thing is your man feels comfortable. First visit I would go with the towel option.

Amour supply towell too. Usually can stay in the clothes you arrive in until dress down usually between 10.30-11pm unless going to play. Most of the men keep their shorts on with the towel wrapped round them

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

hi I uses cupids and townhouse and Wear slinky shorts with cock bulge and a slinky vest

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Sits back and waits to see if any star wars geeks get the joke""

Excellent

Crawley

Excellent "

Aw, thanks guys, I knew I could find people to chat to on here if I just used my sense of humour and jedi mind tricks.

Comedy pants! Always!!

Crawley

"Comedy pants! Always!! "

Do you mean novelty boxers or actual pants, like y fronts?

"Comedy pants! Always!!

Do you mean novelty boxers or actual pants, like y fronts? "

Boxers. within our group we have a bit of a joke going, the guys are trying to outdo each others comedy pants! There have been some hilarious ones and it makes a good talking point in a club

Crawley

"Comedy pants! Always!!

Do you mean novelty boxers or actual pants, like y fronts?

Boxers. within our group we have a bit of a joke going, the guys are trying to outdo each others comedy pants! There have been some hilarious ones and it makes a good talking point in a club "

All my boxers are plain black, maybe I need to go looking for something a little brighter.

Bradford

That's not the storm trooper we're looking for !!"

My husband ladies and gentlemen ha ha ha ha xx

[Removed by poster at 21/11/16 21:52:16]

Excellent

Aw, thanks guys, I knew I could find people to chat to on here if I just used my sense of humour and jedi mind tricks. "

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

Normally arrive smart (shirt and trousers/posh jeans) then once in club just towel.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

It depends on the club

If amours and it's non fancy dress - then shirt, jeans and shoes - then dress down in to boxers and towel

If cupids - straight down in to boxers

If abfabs - troucers, black jeans, black / white shirt, black shoes with boxers on underneath though sometimes I go comondo

Crawley

That's not the storm trooper we're looking for !!

My husband ladies and gentlemen ha ha ha ha xx"

Come on, we need to see photos.

» Add a new message to this topic