FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The unit Blackpool bisexual event last one

The unit Blackpool bisexual event last one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The unit Blackpool is closing after Xmas so this is the last bitheseaside event this sat 12 till 6. And is one of my favourite events. So wanting make sure the last one ends with a bang (a gang bang literally would be fab lol)

So wondering anyone looking for a bi event this sat highly recommend this one and last chance see and experience the club.

also thought be great with this one be lasting one use this post discuss The unit and your naughty fun experiences of there if you been.

eeeek can't wait till Saturday X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Why is it that all the good bdsm clubs shut ? Sad to see another club go. Times are hard and clubs have to offer more and more for less and less. People need to support clubs or they will all vanish. Seems to be the same club on here that use fab to the max vs the clubs that seem to think customers come flocking regardless ...... I'd love to see a good bdsm club that works both numbers wise and financially

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Why is it that all the good bdsm clubs shut ? Sad to see another club go. Times are hard and clubs have to offer more and more for less and less. People need to support clubs or they will all vanish. Seems to be the same club on here that use fab to the max vs the clubs that seem to think customers come flocking regardless ...... I'd love to see a good bdsm club that works both numbers wise and financially "

It's a real shame that this club is closing. Tina and Gav have worked really hard to get it where it is. Hopefully it's members give it a good send off.

People moan when a club closes or stops running some events but they didn't support the club when they could! It definitely is a case of use it or lose it, especially in the Northwest where we have a high concentration of clubs. We do fine here on our little penninsula but I know some places struggle and they really need support guys!!

Xx

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

So true. The north west has so many great clubs ..., people don't know the 24 hour effort that goes into nights. , updates , and making sure a club is open and ready It's very niche. Expensive to run and bloody hard work ... Takes over your life and trying to keep everyone happy ...... The odd person or Couple just make it all worth while ......,

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"So true. The north west has so many great clubs ..., people don't know the 24 hour effort that goes into nights. , updates , and making sure a club is open and ready It's very niche. Expensive to run and bloody hard work ... Takes over your life and trying to keep everyone happy ...... The odd person or Couple just make it all worth while ......, "

I'm sure you're the same as us..if you had a quid for everytime someone says'Oh I'd love your job,it must be great owning a club?'. People say this because they have no idea about the stupid hours you put in to keep it going and keep people coming through the doors. Thing is, we're all doing our jobs right if we make it look easy as customers aren't concerned with the blood sweat and tears behind the scenes, they just want a good night. If people think that my job is easy and it's about me slapping on my make up and glad rags and having a damn good time, then I'm doing my job right.

Clubs are money pits. They become your life and ours has probably shaved a few years of my life in stress but I wouldn't change it for the world!

Like you say, if just one couple say that they have had a great night or a nervous newbie bounces out with a new found confidence, then everything that we do is worth it for that one person.

Anyway Steve, I'll see you in therapy!! lol By god I feel like I need it sometimes!! hahahaha

xx

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

Very sad news and shit that you had to closed before I been. Now that little bit off dirt that have given you issues has to pick on someone new now.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just wish to add our best wishes....and agree with the other clubs up there. Think we were at the very first BitheSeaside, when it was actually By the seaside!! Way way back with Gav and Tina before The Unit had ever been thought about. That says a lot, lot just for the idea, but for the way these two have been respected over many years in the scene. Good luck guys with whatever adventure is next, I'm guessing the story isn't over yet!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks people unfortunately for us it's down to a landlord not renewing our lease. When we started out it was a gamble so we took the obvious option of a short lease. Well that's backfired.

TheUnit isn't our first or our last hosting of parties.

So watch the space as time will reveal all.

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

Really enjoyed all the times we have played there ....hope we get an invite to the next stage x

By *.L.A.M. party profile xxCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Thanks people unfortunately for us it's down to a landlord not renewing our lease. When we started out it was a gamble so we took the obvious option of a short lease. Well that's backfired.

So watch the space as time will reveal all.

"

Good luck guys wishing you both all the best for the future and looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Thanks people unfortunately for us it's down to a landlord not renewing our lease. When we started out it was a gamble so we took the obvious option of a short lease. Well that's backfired.

So watch the space as time will reveal all. I'm so sorry as I know how hard you have worked on the unit and I know what its like having a club and working very hard to make it work you know how it was with the council at my club only letting me open till midnight hope it gets better for you as it as for me now as I will be opening the new connections in a night club and thank god I will not have a landlord and the council on my back like before hoping to see you soon at my new club

Thanks for all the good luck wishes.

As most of the comments are from clubs you guys/gals know how hard club life is.

But its also so enjoyable and lets be honest we do live the dream or you should be. Unfortunately though that dream comes with hard work and sweat.

Nothing in life comes easy and we wouldnt expect or did expect anything different in the club scene.

Can't control whats out of our hands so its get on with it time. As a set back it doesnt get much bigger but you know what they say "as one door closes another opens"

See you all soon as we'll be venturing out and about whilst we decide which route to take from the many options available to us.

G&T X

Best wishes, look forward, not back x

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Good luck with whatever you do next. We've enjoyed our visits to the Unit and are sorry that we can't get to this last one.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I'm glad I caught the last event. I found everyone there quite sexy. Especially the couple from Blackburn. Most of all though, they were friendly.

Good luck for the future.

By *exmanMan  over a year ago

download

So sad wishing you all the best with your future plans

We have managed to secure a venue to hosts our parties at.

These will be a slight change to format but its the same friendly crowd just held in a sauna style club.

We are really looking forward to hosting again and this new adventure.

Ps No GuestList needed to attend

See you soon

By *ibanditMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great news, W3 is a good, quirky laid-out venue, all the very best for it.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Magic news for our friends up NW...a great couple continue to run great events. Good luck both, xx

"Magic news for our friends up NW...a great couple continue to run great events. Good luck both, xx"

Thanks you two, (learnt a trick or two from you guys)

There's possibly more news to land soon.

That will get the local gossips at it

G&T

Are the salt of the earth ..

Hopefully will see you in the future. Theve always been good to me...

By *eamanguyMan  over a year ago

Altinkum-Turkey

Looking to meet a cpl were guy is bisexual

By *nly the brave.Man  over a year ago

bolton

"So true. The north west has so many great clubs ..., people don't know the 24 hour effort that goes into nights. , updates , and making sure a club is open and ready It's very niche. Expensive to run and bloody hard work ... Takes over your life and trying to keep everyone happy ...... The odd person or Couple just make it all worth while ......,

I'm sure you're the same as us..if you had a quid for everytime someone says'Oh I'd love your job,it must be great owning a club?'. People say this because they have no idea about the stupid hours you put in to keep it going and keep people coming through the doors. Thing is, we're all doing our jobs right if we make it look easy as customers aren't concerned with the blood sweat and tears behind the scenes, they just want a good night. If people think that my job is easy and it's about me slapping on my make up and glad rags and having a damn good time, then I'm doing my job right.

Clubs are money pits. They become your life and ours has probably shaved a few years of my life in stress but I wouldn't change it for the world!

Like you say, if just one couple say that they have had a great night or a nervous newbie bounces out with a new found confidence, then everything that we do is worth it for that one person.

Anyway Steve, I'll see you in therapy!! lol By god I feel like I need it sometimes!! hahahaha

xx

"

By *eamanguyMan  over a year ago

Altinkum-Turkey

Me, me, ME. I'd love a bi MMF though it's a whole lot easier to say than to do.

» Add a new message to this topic