FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Arranging meets at clubs

Arranging meets at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Off to Decs for Christmas party and want to arrange to meet sexy guys and couples. Tried in past but failed miserably. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We can't see why you would have a problem! Great photo's Dec''s (Decadent Nights in Burnham?) is a great club and Claire will introduce you to people - we found it very friendly and easy to mingle there. Put a meet up on the 'Meets' section and perhaps have a look on the Club veri's and see if anyone takes your fancy. It can all be a bit hit and miss, but usually a lot of people announce they are going to Dec's, so it can be a bit easier - come to VA on Friday and test us out!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

I've found that the main problem is not you but rather the people that will contact you. Some will not want to pay to go in and will come out with the old line of "wanting something more intimate!"

Screw them, just filter through them. There are plenty of people that will meet you there.

Personally I don't want people over mine so I meet at venues. It's their loss if they problems with this.

Happy hunting x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We can't see why you would have a problem! Great photo's Dec''s (Decadent Nights in Burnham?) is a great club and Claire will introduce you to people - we found it very friendly and easy to mingle there. Put a meet up on the 'Meets' section and perhaps have a look on the Club veri's and see if anyone takes

your fancy. It can all be a bit hit and miss, but usually a lot of people announce they are going to Dec's, so it can be a bit easier - come to VA on Friday and test us out! "

Thank you. We have followed your advice but noone responds other than single guys lol and not had the privilege of being introduced to others lol. Hope you had a good time at VA xxx

» Add a new message to this topic