FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st time @ BGHS on the 17th...

1st time @ BGHS on the 17th...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyAngrid OP   Man  over a year ago

Close enough :)

Good morning you lovely forum bunch

1 stop shop for all your FAQs that most are happy to answer...

So im off to BGHS on saturday for my first ever experience at a club/spa whats peoples thoughts on the place the atmosphere, generally whats it like?

I will add i'm going with a very attractive lady i met through FAB also her 1st time so new experiences all round, heard it better to go in the early to late evening as not as many single pringles (males) around?

Thanks in advance for any opinions and thoughts on the place

Happy FABing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

We went last week, not our first visit, but first in about a year and ghe first time we've played at the venue.

We love the spa facilities there, choice of hot pools, steam rooms and saunas.

We've only been during day and yes, it is mostly single guys however last Friday there were more couples than we've seen before.

We got chatting with one of the guys and agreed to play in one of their rest rooms. There's a selection of various sizes/styles, some with a lock some not. As you'd expect, this is where most of the single guys hang out. If u have an unlocked room expect an audience, if locked expect knocks on the door and a listening audience! We had our fun in a locked room and with Mrs.M being quite vocal there were lots of smiles from the "listeners" as we left.

In the main spa area you have to be very good, no sitting on laps, legs over each other, kissing etc. Staff will warn you and kick you out. Anything amorous in nature to be kept to the rest rooms.

This is our favourite naturist spa, purely for the facilities on offer. If we get to play then we count this as a bonus.

Feel free to pm

Thanks for the reply

Certainly sounds like it's going to be an experience, and very much looking forward to it.

The lady i am going with is new with it all aswell but we met on FAB and are exploring some new adventures...i think play would be in a locked room...but im open to being watched by the right people idealy a couple hehe but depends on how she wants to approach it all...no rush!

The facilities do look really nice and no doubt the atmosphere is relaxing,providing there aren't to many pushy guys about, and yes i did hear they are strict down stairs meanig i will have to try control myself a little..

Any plans on visiting again anytime soon?

With the invite of a pm i may jiat do that even of to go into more detail about the spa

Glad you all had a nice time and if the mrs was being noisy clear to see she certainly enjoyed herself

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Thanks for the reply

Certainly sounds like it's going to be an experience, and very much looking forward to it.

The lady i am going with is new with it all aswell but we met on FAB and are exploring some new adventures...i think play would be in a locked room...but im open to being watched by the right people idealy a couple hehe but depends on how she wants to approach it all...no rush!

The facilities do look really nice and no doubt the atmosphere is relaxing,providing there aren't to many pushy guys about, and yes i did hear they are strict down stairs meanig i will have to try control myself a little..

Any plans on visiting again anytime soon?

With the invite of a pm i may jiat do that even of to go into more detail about the spa

Glad you all had a nice time and if the mrs was being noisy clear to see she certainly enjoyed herself

"

I too will be there this saturday afternoon, I go reasonably regularly so if I can offer any info or advice do feel free to pm me.

Appreciated, always good to hear others opinions on the place, we will probably be going later in the afternoon into the evening to avoid to many pushy singles but we could well see you there

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Appreciated, always good to hear others opinions on the place, we will probably be going later in the afternoon into the evening to avoid to many pushy singles but we could well see you there"

You probably won't then as I will be with the other pushy singles sadly.. But if you do see me do say hi. promise I'll be well behaved and not too pushy.. lol

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

We went to BGHS *MANY* years ago. Weren't there for the play really, but the spa facilities were absolutely top notch, and had a very other-worldly atmosphere about them.

I looked at their website and see their list of 'rules' which may make sense as they don't position themselves as a swingers club, but I don't remember such a list years ago, and it does take away from the carefree experience a bit.

Would still visit if/when we ever find ourselves in Brighton again though

"We went to BGHS *MANY* years ago. Weren't there for the play really, but the spa facilities were absolutely top notch, and had a very other-worldly atmosphere about them.

I looked at their website and see their list of 'rules' which may make sense as they don't position themselves as a swingers club, but I don't remember such a list years ago, and it does take away from the carefree experience a bit.

Would still visit if/when we ever find ourselves in Brighton again though"

Hey sorry for late reply!

We had an absolutely amazing time there tonight. Friendly staff, clean towels and spa facitlities, no pushy singles...

I mean tbh we went to try something new and it was great certianly be going back again...was such a turn on hearing the other couples having fun, we even had a couole join in for a bit of soft play which was great

As for the rules i mean just got to respect them and no bother is made i got away with cheeky grope and kiss but i mean makes more fun for when you get upstairs i think

By *cotty999Man  over a year ago

hampshire

I went with my wife a couple of Sunday's ago! Been before and love the balance of the rest rooms and spa! Wanted to try out the open rest room as it was the only room we hadn't 'christened'! Was quiet went we went in there so thought we would try it, about 5 mins later had an audience of 3 other couples! We both loved it! Will defo be using that room more often and has hopefully broadened our horizons even more!

» Add a new message to this topic