FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rio's

Rio's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've decided I want to check out some clubs/spa's etc. I'm going up to London Sunday so have decided to visit Rio's and see what it's like.

Not going there with any expectations except to relax anything else is an unexpected and welcome bonus.

But thought I'd post something on here to see if on the odd chance anyone was heading there Sunday?

Anyone been there who can tell me what it's like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Yawn read the reviws sums it all up.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

First of all its not a swingers club, its a spa. If the upstairs is closed you'll have the following:

Two large hot tubs

A small swimming pool

A plunge pool

A sauna

A steam room

Showers

lounge area

Serving area for soft drinks. If you want booze you take your own.

Several small private rooms.

It is a bit 'man heavy' but you will probably see some single women and couples in there, purely because its probably the most respectful place I have ever visited. I have been several times, usually afternoons, and have never been bugged. I have also met some lovely men there. Its open from 11am until 7am so you should get your moneys worth, although you'll definitely have wrinkly fingers.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"First of all its not a swingers club, its a spa. If the upstairs is closed you'll have the following:

Two large hot tubs

A small swimming pool

A plunge pool

A sauna

A steam room

Showers

lounge area

Serving area for soft drinks. If you want booze you take your own.

Several small private rooms.

It is a bit 'man heavy' but you will probably see some single women and couples in there, purely because its probably the most respectful place I have ever visited. I have been several times, usually afternoons, and have never been bugged. I have also met some lovely men there. Its open from 11am until 7am so you should get your moneys worth, although you'll definitely have wrinkly fingers. "

Wasn't expecting any extra curricular activities so to speak so that's fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the large hot tub near the pool and door to the relaxation rooms not working now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to there a few times. Nice staff. Worth to go with no expectations,but still fun and pleasant time. Some guests are not as cultured as the place is and rude,but luckily no means no. I think this can be the same anywhere.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Is the large hot tub near the pool and door to the relaxation rooms not working now?"

I don't know if it's not working at the moment, but they never have it switched on before about 7pm.

» Add a new message to this topic