FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cameras in clubs

Cameras in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aware that they have them in certain areas for security etc but how would you feel if in open play areas you are on camera and not aware of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Aware that they have them in certain areas for security etc but how would you feel if in open play areas you are on camera and not aware of it?"

How would I feel if I was covertly filmed? Is that the question?

Or are you asking that when shown round a club the cameras should be pointed out?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It shouldn't happen but I know of at least one club locally that does. It's a breach of privacy and shouldn't be allowed in an environment where people are having sex.

We have cctv cameras covering the permimeter of the building and reception to meet the terms of our alcohol and other licences; these are recorded. We also have another camera which covers the wet area for health and safety, again as a term of our licence but this is not recorded and sex is not permitted in this area.

If a club has a camera in a playroom, they should give you a damn good reason why.

"It shouldn't happen but I know of at least one club locally that does. It's a breach of privacy and shouldn't be allowed in an environment where people are having sex.

We have cctv cameras covering the permimeter of the building and reception to meet the terms of our alcohol and other licences; these are recorded. We also have another camera which covers the wet area for health and safety, again as a term of our licence but this is not recorded and sex is not permitted in this area.

If a club has a camera in a playroom, they should give you a damn good reason why. "

Yeah that is fair and thanks for the reply. Heard good things about your club and i shall have to go sometime. Just speaking to a guy I play golf with who goes to clubs who told me some do have them in open areas with my profession that frightens me from attending!

"Aware that they have them in certain areas for security etc but how would you feel if in open play areas you are on camera and not aware of it?

Or are you asking that when shown round a club the cameras should be pointed out?"

I think you may have to read the small print at times on some clubs profiles. Yes I think possibly people are not aware that they are on camera.

"Aware that they have them in certain areas for security etc but how would you feel if in open play areas you are on camera and not aware of it?

Or are you asking that when shown round a club the cameras should be pointed out? I think you may have to read the small print at times on some clubs profiles. Yes I think possibly people are not aware that they are on camera."

I think you need to be clear if cameras are for live monitoring for safety or licence conditions or recording for some dodgy reason.

We happily use a club that has a cameras for our safety even if my naked body may briefly pass by. All clubs we've been to there's no attempt to hide a camera and some you can see the screens showing them.

Isn't there a club which has a camera room, ie a live feed of your private room to elsewhere in the club? Again so long as not recorded that wouldn't bother me either.

This thread seems to imply clubs are surreptitiously recording play. I think not.

Small print on club profiles... What?

Or are you asking that when shown round a club the cameras should be pointed out? I think you may have to read the small print at times on some clubs profiles. Yes I think possibly people are not aware that they are on camera.

I think you need to be clear if cameras are for live monitoring for safety or licence conditions or recording for some dodgy reason.

We happily use a club that has a cameras for our safety even if my naked body may briefly pass by. All clubs we've been to there's no attempt to hide a camera and some you can see the screens showing them.

Isn't there a club which has a camera room, ie a live feed of your private room to elsewhere in the club? Again so long as not recorded that wouldn't bother me either.

This thread seems to imply clubs are surreptitiously recording play. I think not.

Small print on club profiles... What?"

I don't know whether they are recording or not just the fact that they might be in places people aren't aware of like playing areas (don't wanna be caught with my pants down literally haha). That might be for licencing etc I don't know. But from the townhouse reply is doesn't seem so. I am just curious and cautious about it.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Or are you asking that when shown round a club the cameras should be pointed out? I think you may have to read the small print at times on some clubs profiles. Yes I think possibly people are not aware that they are on camera.

Small print on club profiles... What? I don't know whether they are recording or not just the fact that they might be in places people aren't aware of like playing areas (don't wanna be caught with my pants down literally haha). That might be for licencing etc I don't know. But from the townhouse reply is doesn't seem so. I am just curious and cautious about it."

If I`m right, the club in question does have a camera relaying footage from inside one room but those using the room are informed of the presence of the camera and it`s purpose and footage is not recorded. In a way, I suppose, it`s like the one-way mirror in the couples room in Chams.

Small print on club profiles... What? I don't know whether they are recording or not just the fact that they might be in places people aren't aware of like playing areas (don't wanna be caught with my pants down literally haha). That might be for licencing etc I don't know. But from the townhouse reply is doesn't seem so. I am just curious and cautious about it.

If I`m right, the club in question does have a camera relaying footage from inside one room but those using the room are informed of the presence of the camera and it`s purpose and footage is not recorded. In a way, I suppose, it`s like the one-way mirror in the couples room in Chams."

Xtasia do this its shown in the cinema i believe

Small print on club profiles... What? I don't know whether they are recording or not just the fact that they might be in places people aren't aware of like playing areas (don't wanna be caught with my pants down literally haha). That might be for licencing etc I don't know. But from the townhouse reply is doesn't seem so. I am just curious and cautious about it.

If I`m right, the club in question does have a camera relaying footage from inside one room but those using the room are informed of the presence of the camera and it`s purpose and footage is not recorded. In a way, I suppose, it`s like the one-way mirror in the couples room in Chams."

no not like that apparently although I imagine that can be appealing for some and you are informed aswell. This is about cameras where open play goes on and people aren't informed they are on camera.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Yea just to clarify for anyone thinking this is Xtasia...we have one camera room, very clearly marked, and pointed out t everyone on initial club tours. Its camera, which points down directly onto the bed, with a very bright light, lol, sends the video via direct cable to the TV in the upstairs lounge, which then shows that imagery to anyone watching. Its the one room everyone says they'll avoid at the beginning of the night on the tour, but many use by the end of the night...guess we're all exhibitionists at some point. Its not recorded in any way, and if it was we'd be seriously breaking the law!!

Covert cameras anywhere....breaking the law, end of. Know of one place historically that got caught with them in the dungeon, the guy went out of business and had to sell up about 10 years ago. If you suspect a club of doing it, I'd be chatting directly to the owner and probably the police!!

"Yea just to clarify for anyone thinking this is Xtasia...we have one camera room, very clearly marked, and pointed out t everyone on initial club tours. Its camera, which points down directly onto the bed, with a very bright light, lol, sends the video via direct cable to the TV in the upstairs lounge, which then shows that imagery to anyone watching. Its the one room everyone says they'll avoid at the beginning of the night on the tour, but many use by the end of the night...guess we're all exhibitionists at some point. Its not recorded in any way, and if it was we'd be seriously breaking the law!!

Covert cameras anywhere....breaking the law, end of. Know of one place historically that got caught with them in the dungeon, the guy went out of business and had to sell up about 10 years ago. If you suspect a club of doing it, I'd be chatting directly to the owner and probably the police!! "

Thanks for the response that is very interesting to hear. Perhaps we need a wikileaks for swingers.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I wasn't referring to Xtasia or a cam room in a club x

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Iv swung for 25 years. And never seen any pictures or videos of any clubs. Even when stuck in cupids when Tommy sheridan caused a scene .... No one capitalised on it. All this cameras and video stuff is as the same as finding a bus full of unicorns ....

By *ousteCouple  over a year ago

Newark

"Iv swung for 25 years. And never seen any pictures or videos of any clubs. Even when stuck in cupids when Tommy sheridan caused a scene .... No one capitalised on it. All this cameras and video stuff is as the same as finding a bus full of unicorns .... "

We know of one club in the north that has CCTV cameras and know they record also!

» Add a new message to this topic