FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > swinger club with rooms?

swinger club with rooms?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you genuine swinger think of this ideal a swinger club with rooms above to have fun in. would you every go to such a place to meet others who share the same interests? It’s just an idea that’s all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you genuine swinger think of this ideal a swinger club with rooms above to have fun in. would you every go to such a place to meet others who share the same interests? It’s just an idea that’s all? "
what you mean like a swingers hotel? because they already have them

That's pretty much most clubs. Yet to go to one without play rooms. Perhaps I have misunderstood.

"What do you genuine swinger think of this ideal a swinger club with rooms above to have fun in. would you every go to such a place to meet others who share the same interests? It’s just an idea that’s all? what you mean like a swingers hotel? because they already have them"

no as the room maybe free so no not like a hotel?

Most clubs have private rooms.

"What do you genuine swinger think of this ideal a swinger club with rooms above to have fun in. would you every go to such a place to meet others who share the same interests? It’s just an idea that’s all? what you mean like a swingers hotel? because they already have them

no as the room maybe free so no not like a hotel?"

don't get what you are on about most clubs have rooms upstairs or downstairs to go play. Elaborate more

"What do you genuine swinger think of this ideal a swinger club with rooms above to have fun in. would you every go to such a place to meet others who share the same interests? It’s just an idea that’s all? what you mean like a swingers hotel? because they already have them

no as the room maybe free so no not like a hotel? don't get what you are on about most clubs have rooms upstairs or downstairs to go play. Elaborate more"

i did not know there wear so i thought of posting this for fun.

what about swinger resorts where you can have lots of fun and use the hot tubes and Jacuzzi bath and lots more actives to enjoy on a old farm that convert to a resort?

no as the room maybe free so no not like a hotel? don't get what you are on about most clubs have rooms upstairs or downstairs to go play. Elaborate more

i did not know there wear so i thought of posting this for fun.

what about swinger resorts where you can have lots of fun and use the hot tubes and Jacuzzi bath and lots more actives to enjoy on a old farm that convert to a resort?"

ah right yeah just search for them then, like cap dag in France or hedonism in jamaica

» Add a new message to this topic