FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club reviews

Club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How frustrating is it when somebody leaves a review that is labelled OK but they can't give enough superlatives about the club? Happens a lot by the looks of it is the system not clear enough or are people just being ignorant of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How frustrating is it when somebody leaves a review that is labelled OK but they can't give enough superlatives about the club? Happens a lot by the looks of it is the system not clear enough or are people just being ignorant of it?"

Is the answer not at all frustrating?

"How frustrating is it when somebody leaves a review that is labelled OK but they can't give enough superlatives about the club? Happens a lot by the looks of it is the system not clear enough or are people just being ignorant of it?

Is the answer not at all frustrating?

"

yes probably just curious

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 13:30:36]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is frustrating to you?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It's because the default setting when leaving a review is OK; you need to physically go to the drop down box and selective another rating to change it. Some people just forget that bit before they hit send and you can't undo it once it's sent.

So I don't think it's ignorance; it's another blip on the site that could do with some attention, but then I personally think the review system needs an overhaul. The argument of 'if it's not broken, don't try to fix it' doesn't apply. But it'll do and is one of many ways people can find out info on their chosen club

xx

"Why is frustrating to you? "
I just like things being right maybe a bit of ocd

"It's because the default setting when leaving a review is OK; you need to physically go to the drop down box and selective another rating to change it. Some people just forget that bit before they hit send and you can't undo it once it's sent.

So I don't think it's ignorance; it's another blip on the site that could do with some attention, but then I personally think the review system needs an overhaul. The argument of 'if it's not broken, don't try to fix it' doesn't apply. But it'll do and is one of many ways people can find out info on their chosen club

xx"

yeah I think you're right

» Add a new message to this topic