FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids

Cupids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thinking about going cupids during the day ,but just worried that there will be no one there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"thinking about going cupids during the day ,but just worried that there will be no one there "

It would be highly unlikely that you would be in the club on your own. Can't say it has never happened but between 12 30 & 4 30 there are nearly always people in the club - Cupids

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

We've been during the day on a couple of occasions and there's always been others in x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go regularly and the majority of the time daytime sessions are great!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We've been in the day and there have been several people there.

Obviously no matter how many people are there nothing is ever guaranteed to happen. But, if you aren't there it certainly won't!

Have fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"thinking about going cupids during the day ,but just worried that there will be no one there "

If you are going as single day time is great. Try between 12 and 2.30pm and you will thank me.

By *imandlinCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We only play at Cupids daytimes,Wednesday midday till 2,and it can be surprisingly busy.....today there must have been 8 or 9 couples,plus single men.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

It's like the same old question what's the best time to go you just never know I've been when it's heaving and nothing went on and it was a really rubish night,then I've been when there has been literally no one in and it's been one of the best time I have had,it just getting the right people in to get it going it's just the luck of the draw,just go with out expecting anything just enjoy the place which is so nice.

» Add a new message to this topic