FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club cherry popped

Club cherry popped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antsguy007 OP   Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

As a relative newbie all the advice on the forums was that the best way to meet people and have fun (social and the other type ) was to go to a club.

Well today I went to the VA MILF event and it was great! Friendly people, lovely place and fun times!

All I can say to anyone complaing about not getting any messages or meets is get along to a club and say hi and start talking to people.

Glad I listened to the good advice of the fab forumites!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a relative newbie all the advice on the forums was that the best way to meet people and have fun (social and the other type ) was to go to a club.

Well today I went to the VA MILF event and it was great! Friendly people, lovely place and fun times!

All I can say to anyone complaing about not getting any messages or meets is get along to a club and say hi and start talking to people.

Glad I listened to the good advice of the fab forumites!! "

And was it just sociable or did you manage to meet with anyone? Well done I'm gonna do the same soon

Whiteley

"As a relative newbie all the advice on the forums was that the best way to meet people and have fun (social and the other type ) was to go to a club.

And was it just sociable or did you manage to meet with anyone? Well done I'm gonna do the same soon "

It was very sociable - you just have to chat to people rather than stand there staring.

As long as you are polite and respectful you may get to play as well but it is Ladies choice - I was just a very luck boy today

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, I'm glad the advice worked for you.

I've gone on to meet people I have met in clubs, in the past, where they have made an effort to be sociable and friendly and not expect everyone to fall at their feet because they have turned up at a club.

Go to be sociable and have no other expectations and then everything else is all bonus.

Whiteley

"OP, I'm glad the advice worked for you.

I've gone on to meet people I have met in clubs, in the past, where they have made an effort to be sociable and friendly and not expect everyone to fall at their feet because they have turned up at a club.

Go to be sociable and have no other expectations and then everything else is all bonus.

"

Exactly that! For me the hardest but was getting over the nerves and going in the door. Once in I just treated it like a normal bar and chatted away (probably too much as was still clothed after an hour ) I was just happy to be there and able to relax.

I was then amazed and honoured when Ladies allowed me to join them for fun.

Its the old adage - treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy and respect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good for you for getting over your nerves and going. Pleased you had a great time x

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Glad I listened to the good advice of the fab forumites!! "

I did the same nearly 3yrs ago, not looked back since xx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

I did the same nearly 3yrs ago, not looked back since xx"

to busy looking forwards lol ? B

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My first ever club visit was to Partners some years ago now. I was part of an organised group so it made it much easier for me. I still find attending a new venue a bit difficult but it`s nowhere near as daunting as the thought of it was back then!

Whiteley

"Good for you for getting over your nerves and going. Pleased you had a great time x"

So much so hoping to go next month!!

Whiteley

I did the same nearly 3yrs ago, not looked back since xx"

I can see why. It was much more friendly and relaxed than i expected which was great.

Whiteley

[Removed by poster at 12/01/17 21:27:27]

Whiteley

"My first ever club visit was to Partners some years ago now. I was part of an organised group so it made it much easier for me. I still find attending a new venue a bit difficult but it`s nowhere near as daunting as the thought of it was back then!"

Might think about another venue after been to VA a couple of times - ease in gently as it were

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I did the same nearly 3yrs ago, not looked back since xx to busy looking forwards lol ? B"

Yea, too busy having fun xx

» Add a new message to this topic