FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Classy clubs

Classy clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any REAL classy clubs?we'd like to meet men that are truly gentleman and respectful of us as a couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are there any REAL classy clubs?we'd like to meet men that are truly gentleman and respectful of us as a couple "

There are. But the entrance fee isn't cheap.

Regardless of club a guy could act a certain way to gain entrance then be a dickhead when play starts . Im

Which clubs?

"Regardless of club a guy could act a certain way to gain entrance then be a dickhead when play starts . Im"

The staff surely should then deal accordingly with such behaviour to maintain their record?

"Regardless of club a guy could act a certain way to gain entrance then be a dickhead when play starts . Im"

Exactly

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Having enough money to pay expensive entrance fees into a club doesn't make you a gentleman or a respectful person

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

From what I gather,the type of clubs that class themselves as elite are very picky about who they let in regarding appearance more than behaviour or attitude. If that is the case then some of the clientele may also have an arrogant sense of entitlement.

I'm pretty sure that all clubs have a mix of people who attend and if run well any troublemakers would be asked to leave.

"Having enough money to pay expensive entrance fees into a club doesn't make you a gentleman or a respectful person"

If you read our original post we didn't ask for expensive we asked for classy

"Having enough money to pay expensive entrance fees into a club doesn't make you a gentleman or a respectful person"

Exactly this

We read about a London based club which has a white line rule which seems stringent

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"From what I gather,the type of clubs that class themselves as elite are very picky about who they let in regarding appearance more than behaviour or attitude. If that is the case then some of the clientele may also have an arrogant sense of entitlement.

I'm pretty sure that all clubs have a mix of people who attend and if run well any troublemakers would be asked to leave. "

Money maketh the man - load of tosh. With wealth can come arrogance & a sense of entitleme t (not always). As a couple we have never been disrespected in Chameleons & i am confident if we had issues management would sort it

I would like to know in what way the OP & partner have been disrespected?

Mrs _d40

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"Having enough money to pay expensive entrance fees into a club doesn't make you a gentleman or a respectful person

If you read our original post we didn't ask for expensive we asked for classy "

Sorry I took your classy comment as a elite club, You might be better looking for a smaller club which only lets in small numbers of Men, Most of them would be regulars and be classed as decent guys, The only one I know down south is Vanilla Alternative

"From what I gather,the type of clubs that class themselves as elite are very picky about who they let in regarding appearance more than behaviour or attitude. If that is the case then some of the clientele may also have an arrogant sense of entitlement.

I'm pretty sure that all clubs have a mix of people who attend and if run well any troublemakers would be asked to leave.

Money maketh the man - load of tosh. With wealth can come arrogance & a sense of entitleme t (not always). As a couple we have never been disrespected in Chameleons & i am confident if we had issues management would sort it

Mrs _d40"

We've not said we have been disrespected lol but what we don't want is too end up in a club that ruins our first experience

"Having enough money to pay expensive entrance fees into a club doesn't make you a gentleman or a respectful person

If you read our original post we didn't ask for expensive we asked for classy

Sorry I took your classy comment as a elite club, You might be better looking for a smaller club which only lets in small numbers of Men, Most of them would be regulars and be classed as decent guys, The only one I know down south is Vanilla Alternative "

Ok we'll have a look at that

"We read about a London based club which has a white line rule which seems stringent "

That could be Le Boudoir, check out the reviews in the club section, looks good

At the end of the day everyone has to act respectfully towards each other, doesn't just apply to single men.

Have you tried vanilla alternative on the A1. It's more upmarket than most and limits single men.

In my experience the clubs where men are more likely to act like dicks are the club's with unlimited single men for a few reasons

"Are there any REAL classy clubs?we'd like to meet men that are truly gentleman and respectful of us as a couple "

It all depends what you define as classy and trial and error with clubs also reviews, and when you attend you have the option to stay or go

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

We've not said we have been disrespected lol but what we don't want is too end up in a club that ruins our first experience "

If you've never been to a club before and are worried about single guys, why not go on a couples night for your first visit? Take smaller steps?

I know where you're coming from OP. I've looked into going to certain clubs and when I've seen some of the clientele that attend there, it's made me think twice.

Money certainly doesn't guarantee a more respectful man, but surely it must help filter out the types who don't have standards.

I know it's hard to believe but I've heard that even some couples and single ladies can be disrespectful in clubs

"I know it's hard to believe but I've heard that even some couples and single ladies can be disrespectful in clubs "

I donlt think anyone has said they can;t?

"I know where you're coming from OP. I've looked into going to certain clubs and when I've seen some of the clientele that attend there, it's made me think twice.

Money certainly doesn't guarantee a more respectful man, but surely it must help filter out the types who don't have standards."

That was our train of thought

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mrs _d40

We've not said we have been disrespected lol but what we don't want is too end up in a club that ruins our first experience "

Ahh i see. My advice would be to go on a quieter night (my first time was Thursday afternoon/evening) & go with the mindset you are looking but you may not partake with anyone other than your partner. You need to get a feel for the environment & the staff/clientele. We went with the plan just to enjoy the hot tub, have a perve & for me (my partner had been in a previous relationship) to see what was what and how to enjoy yet feel safe & comfortable. This worked so well that i didn't play with anyone other than my man for the first 4 or 5 visits lol....

Enjoy your visit whereever you go.

Mrs WD40

The gym is a good club

By *ollyDayDreamerWoman  over a year ago

Gorleston

Killing Kittens

I'm pretty sure that all clubs have a mix of people who attend and if run well any troublemakers would be asked to leave. "

This lady speaks a lot of sense

We at The No3 Club-Chorley ( I know it's a distance)

But I would like to think we are a classy club, and we limit the Sng gents in the club they all know the etiquette of interacting with couples, check the website out and club reviews.

But wherever you go as said previous all gents should treat you with respect

Enjoy

What is 'respectful' behaviour?

» Add a new message to this topic