FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at Kestrels 31st Jan

First time at Kestrels 31st Jan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abulousFBs OP   Couple  over a year ago

douglas

We are planning on going to Kestrels on Tuesday 31st Jan during the day. This will be our first visit there so we were wondering if anyone else is planning to go that day? And also any advice to kestrels virgins?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Go the day before and experience their Monday bi-night party

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are planning on going to Kestrels on Tuesday 31st Jan during the day. This will be our first visit there so we were wondering if anyone else is planning to go that day? And also any advice to kestrels virgins? "

Do take robes to wear when walking around, otherwise you will get cold.

Take your own flip flops to wear otherwise you will have to buy apair each at £5.

It won't be a busy day at this time of year, but it's a very relaxing place to be - enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are going all day, take your own food and drink. They have a lovely refreshment hut where there is free tea and coffee, large fridges and a microwave. You need photo id for the first visit and money as a deposit for a locker. The facilities there are lovely, lots of play areas to choose from and even on a quiet day it is a great place to be. Enjoy x

By *abulousFBs OP   Couple  over a year ago

douglas

Thanks guys we are really looking forward to it!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I have to say photo id is not enough a utility bill with your address on is also required

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

Take your own flip flops to wear otherwise you will have to buy apair each at £5

"

I believe they now offer pairs for free if you ask nicely at reception would still take my own though.

To the OP

Be sure to explore it is a large site and some of the best fun can be in the strangest places like "the stables"

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

Take your own flip flops to wear otherwise you will have to buy apair each at £5

I believe they now offer pairs for free if you ask nicely at reception would still take my own though.

To the OP

Be sure to explore it is a large site and some of the best fun can be in the strangest places like "the stables" "

They lend flipflops for free. They have a box of them just outside reception with a disinfectant spray. Mine got left there on Friday by mistake and I found them in the box on Sunday! I'd definitely rather wear my own but it's a good option to use left ones like this if you don't want to buy them.

» Add a new message to this topic