FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > why do most clubs charge single males but not single women ?

why do most clubs charge single males but not single women ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do most swingers clubs charge single male and not single women, as there wouldnt be a club if simgle males didnt attend, should be free or at least a set price for everyone ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Because that's the biggest cohort, thus the biggest earner.

There will always be significantly more men than women. So heavily discounted admission fees are an incentive for women.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If this was the other way around there would be outrage.

OP, have you ever been to a club?

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 12:51:16]

"Supply and Demand. Simple."

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 12:51:28]

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"If this was the other way around there would be outrage. "

If it was the other way around there'd be no clubs full stop - their entire business model only exists because of charging single guys and hoping there's enough single women and couples there to attract them

There's a very sound financial reason why the clubs only do couples nights and are not couples only

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"If this was the other way around there would be outrage.

If it was the other way around there'd be no clubs full stop - their entire business model only exists because of charging single guys and hoping there's enough single women and couples there to attract them

There's a very sound financial reason why the clubs only do couples nights and are not couples only "

Very true

Guys are already swarming like flies on shit when they have to pay.

Can u imagine if it was free???? It would be like the high street on Xmas eve. All guys while the women sit at home and laugh

There's a very sound financial reason why the clubs only do couples nights and are not couples only "

Even so, if there was a business where women were disadvantaged in the same way it wouldn't be tolerated and the business write be branded sexist.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

There's a very sound financial reason why the clubs only do couples nights and are not couples only

Even so, if there was a business where women were disadvantaged in the same way it wouldn't be tolerated and the business write be branded sexist. "

We have been disadvantaged for centuries !

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Why do most swingers clubs charge single male and not single women, as there wouldnt be a club if simgle males didnt attend, should be free or at least a set price for everyone ??"

Even so, if there was a business where women were disadvantaged in the same way it wouldn't be tolerated and the business write be branded sexist.

We have been disadvantaged for centuries ! "

I agree, but two wrongs don't make a right.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Why do most swingers clubs charge single male and not single women, as there wouldnt be a club if simgle males didnt attend, should be free or at least a set price for everyone ??"

Not necessarily, couples and single ladies are popular BECAUSE there are no single men there.

Even so, if there was a business where women were disadvantaged in the same way it wouldn't be tolerated and the business write be branded sexist. "

Hairdressers?

If they are after pure swinging why not just have couples only nights period. I understand supply and demand, pricing etc. It is annoying when they have couples and single ladies only nights though. Why not just be couples only. I know some clubs that have couples rooms and even single women aren't allowed in there which I think is good. The double standards in swinging is a joke at times but you have to accept it being a single man it won't change. Try bring some sand to the beach on couples and single ladies only nights.

"If they are after pure swinging why not just have couples only nights period. I understand supply and demand, pricing etc. It is annoying when they have couples and single ladies only nights though. Why not just be couples only. I know some clubs that have couples rooms and even single women aren't allowed in there which I think is good. The double standards in swinging is a joke at times but you have to accept it being a single man it won't change. Try bring some sand to the beach on couples and single ladies only nights."

I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either

"If they are after pure swinging why not just have couples only nights period. I understand supply and demand, pricing etc. It is annoying when they have couples and single ladies only nights though. Why not just be couples only. I know some clubs that have couples rooms and even single women aren't allowed in there which I think is good. The double standards in swinging is a joke at times but you have to accept it being a single man it won't change. Try bring some sand to the beach on couples and single ladies only nights.

I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either "

Well I don't think that is pure swinging. Single women can easily find someone to go with as well if they want. You never get many single women though anyway most I've seen in a club is about 5.

Hairdressers?"

If they charge women more than men for the same treatment then it's wrong. If they spwnd more time performing said treatment on one person then the other due to hair length etc, then I'd expect to be charged more for it.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Most clubs do charge single ladies an entrance fee, albeit significantly lower than the fee for single men.

The reason for this is to try and encourage single ladies to actually go to the clubs.

If a club hosted an evening where everyone paid the same fee and there was no restriction on the ratios you would find only 2 or 3 ladies turn up and 200 single men. How would you rate your chances of having fun that night?

Which would you prefer? Paying a higher fee with limited numbers of single men and a reasonable chance of play or paying a low fee with hundreds of other single guys there and virtually no chance of play.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"Why do most swingers clubs charge single male and not single women, as there wouldnt be a club if simgle males didnt attend, should be free or at least a set price for everyone ??

Not necessarily, couples and single ladies are popular BECAUSE there are no single men there."

I have NEVER been to a club where there are no single men ever

But I have been to a club where there were no single females and I was the only female as part of a couple

Nottingham

Hairdressers?

If they charge women more than men for the same treatment then it's wrong. If they spwnd more time performing said treatment on one person then the other due to hair length etc, then I'd expect to be charged more for it."

Women always pay more for a haircut. My mum has short hair and prefers to get it cut by a barber. Directly across the road from her house is a hairdressers and barber shop. They charge men about 6 pounds for a haircut but because she is a woman they want to charge her £30 regardless if the hairdresser or barber cuts her hair.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

Brook’s

Boodles

The Athenaeum

The Travellers

The Reform

The Carlton

The In & Out, Naval and Military Club

The Garrick Club

East India Club

To name but ten! Though one of the above I believe now allows limited membership to a small number of women.

All of the above frequented by Government ministers and other senior figures in our society.

Swingers clubs are just like these but for proles

Hairdressers?

If they charge women more than men for the same treatment then it's wrong. If they spwnd more time performing said treatment on one person then the other due to hair length etc, then I'd expect to be charged more for it."

But they don't charge due to hair length, they charge separately for men and for ladies, regardless of hair length.

"

Brook’s

Boodles

The Athenaeum

The Travellers

The Reform

The Carlton

The Garrick Club

East India Club

To name but ten! Though one of the above I believe now allows limited membership to a small number of women.

All of the above frequented by Government ministers and other senior figures in our society.

Swingers clubs are just like these but for proles "

Muirfield golf club aswell

"

Brook’s

Boodles

The Athenaeum

The Travellers

The Reform

The Carlton

The Garrick Club

East India Club

Sexist establishments, one and all.

Nottingham

"

Brook’s

Boodles

The Athenaeum

The Travellers

The Reform

The Carlton

The Garrick Club

East India Club

Golf clubs do it too.

There are still working men's clubs up and down the country that don't allow women to be members in their own right too. They are only allowed a "spouse" membership. There is one in my town. I cannot be a member because I'm a single woman. If I had a penis I would be welcome to join.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either "

I think it should be looked not as "couples and single ladies only" but more "No single guys".

We generally only go on Saturday nights i.e. couples and single ladies only nights. We have never ever been followed around and been constantly bugged by single females on these nights. The few times we have gone on a Friday i.e. single men allowed, we have been by single guys.

Please don't take this as single guy bashing, it's not. Most (the vast majority) are respectful and a good laugh but all it takes is one helmet out of 20 guys to ruin a good night out.

If we're spending £70+ on a hotel and then close £100 on entry+drinks we want to limit the chances of some melt ruining our night, so we go on a Saturday.

"I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either

I think it should be looked not as "couples and single ladies only" but more "No single guys".

We generally only go on Saturday nights i.e. couples and single ladies only nights. We have never ever been followed around and been constantly bugged by single females on these nights. The few times we have gone on a Friday i.e. single men allowed, we have been by single guys.

Please don't take this as single guy bashing, it's not. Most (the vast majority) are respectful and a good laugh but all it takes is one helmet out of 20 guys to ruin a good night out.

If we're spending £70+ on a hotel and then close £100 on entry+drinks we want to limit the chances of some melt ruining our night, so we go on a Saturday."

yeah I get that but why not be 'No singles' that would be more pure swinging.

"I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either

If we're spending £70+ on a hotel and then close £100 on entry+drinks we want to limit the chances of some melt ruining our night, so we go on a Saturday."

What club will you be at? I want to follow you around

barnstaple

I would be really nervous attending a club as a woman alone. To help even get me to think about going a nil or low charge is required.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This subject has been done to death and a forum search will give you lots of _iewpoints, arguments, legalities, law etc...

We have various nights and some charge the same for guys and girls, others charge more for guys. Our Milf Monday event is the same price for all but we have to watch ratios very closely and for that particular event, it works. Our BDSM nights are also the same price for all. But for another event, i.e. Saturday nights, it really wouldn't work. So instead we limit the number of guys to 8 and charge a fiver more.

Basically, a swingers club only works if the women come in. Without them, it's a gay club. Get the women in and the men will follow...some clubs need to attract women in by charging dramatically lower prices. It's a business and they do what they need to do. We use lots of different methods of attracting people in, not just pricing, but that's just us.

If you want fair pricing then be prepared for a cock fest

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"yeah I get that but why not be 'No singles' that would be more pure swinging. "

In an ideal world every night would be couples and singles (both male and female). Unfortunately some guys have no idea how to behave themselves in clubs. so all guys get tarred with the same brush and get excluded on the Saturday. It's a shame, as I've stated before most single guys are no trouble at all.

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table.

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"Guys are already swarming like flies on shit when they have to pay.

Can u imagine if it was free???? It would be like the high street on Xmas eve. All guys while the women sit at home and laugh

"

Loving that analogy

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

The answer to anyone complaining is, save your money, open your own club and run it as you please.

If you can't afford to do that put up with how things are and be greatfull that someone has put there money into opening a club so we can all go along and have some fun.

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"This subject has been done to death and a forum search will give you lots of _iewpoints, arguments, legalities, law etc...

We have various nights and some charge the same for guys and girls, others charge more for guys. Our Milf Monday event is the same price for all but we have to watch ratios very closely and for that particular event, it works. Our BDSM nights are also the same price for all. But for another event, i.e. Saturday nights, it really wouldn't work. So instead we limit the number of guys to 8 and charge a fiver more.

Basically, a swingers club only works if the women come in. Without them, it's a gay club. Get the women in and the men will follow...some clubs need to attract women in by charging dramatically lower prices. It's a business and they do what they need to do. We use lots of different methods of attracting people in, not just pricing, but that's just us.

If you want fair pricing then be prepared for a cock fest "

Well said fully agree

"yeah I get that but why not be 'No singles' that would be more pure swinging.

In an ideal world every night would be couples and singles (both male and female). Unfortunately some guys have no idea how to behave themselves in clubs. so all guys get tarred with the same brush and get excluded on the Saturday. It's a shame, as I've stated before most single guys are no trouble at all.

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table."

Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"If they are after pure swinging why not just have couples only nights period. I understand supply and demand, pricing etc. It is annoying when they have couples and single ladies only nights though. Why not just be couples only. I know some clubs that have couples rooms and even single women aren't allowed in there which I think is good. The double standards in swinging is a joke at times but you have to accept it being a single man it won't change. Try bring some sand to the beach on couples and single ladies only nights.

I don't understand the logic behind couples and single ladies only either "

it's because alot of couples don't like the thought of single guys and there's no need for them anyway as they come with the couple if it's couples night.and as for why single woman are allowed,well that should be obvious lol.

"This subject has been done to death and a forum search will give you lots of _iewpoints, arguments, legalities, law etc...

If you want fair pricing then be prepared for a cock fest "

Took the words right out of my mouth

barnstaple

Women on the whole won't cause problems

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. "

Not all clubs on Saturday night just cater for couples there are many clubs that allow single guys in on a Saturday night we are one of them. All you have to do is search which ones does simple as that

Aberdeen

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. "

people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time.

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time."

yeah I guess it would be niche these days with Swinging constantly evolving. I wonder how many genuine couples not fuck buddies etc would attend a couples only event.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Hairdressers?"

Razors? As in the recent case of tescos reducing the cost because women paid far more than men for the same thing not as in choose a razor over a hairdresser

The bdsm scene has equal pricing yet doesn't have a cock fest (or wanky guys)

Aberdeen

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time. yeah I guess it would be niche these days with Swinging constantly evolving. I wonder how many genuine couples not fuck buddies etc would attend a couples only event. "

not sure why there would be a difference.we are a proper couple and we would do both depending on what we were after that particular night.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"The bdsm scene has equal pricing yet doesn't have a cock fest (or wanky guys)"

thats all part of the pain..

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

OH Blimey - Dont challenge the status quo.

Yes Single guys might get a fair deal - now that would never do...

Now our favourite club, if it was half the price i would go twice as often.

If I paid the same price as the women I would also do what a few of them do (live there :lol)

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Look at the numbers on fab between men and woman. Both significantly different figures, clubs are the same, Low prices for single women is an incentive

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time. yeah I guess it would be niche these days with Swinging constantly evolving. I wonder how many genuine couples not fuck buddies etc would attend a couples only event. not sure why there would be a difference.we are a proper couple and we would do both depending on what we were after that particular night."

Not as traditional though is it, I just think it's an interesting concept. It could be a possible event but I don't think it would be popular or well attended so would probably never get the green light.

By *eyMrJackMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Because single males are scum!

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time. yeah I guess it would be niche these days with Swinging constantly evolving. I wonder how many genuine couples not fuck buddies etc would attend a couples only event. not sure why there would be a difference.we are a proper couple and we would do both depending on what we were after that particular night. Not as traditional though is it, I just think it's an interesting concept. It could be a possible event but I don't think it would be popular or well attended so would probably never get the green light."

I'm pretty sure it would work just fine. We are a genuine couple and go to couples night as a couple to meet other couples. All the couples we have met have also been there looking to meet other couples. I don't care if there are single ladies there or not because generally we are looking for other couples!!

Really?

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

there are some clubs that do couple only nights..ive looked and wanted to go out but couldnt attend on my own, because of that..

and im picky who i take as part of a couple. because i respect club couple policies, i dont just take anyone along, who may after entering cheaply, go off on his own all night and be another 'single male'. i go with someone i either know i want to play with, is staying with me or, we want to play as a couple, with others...

being honest, the price of a single guy is no more at most places than a night out on the lash..and that's what a club is, a good social night out with possible benefits of finding play at that time, or, at sometime through attending, and should be seen that way, imo...

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There would be no club without the women either. Would you go just for the company of other single men?

There will be dozens of blokes for every woman who goes, what would you suggest to encourage more ladies to attend... make it more expensive for them?

Cal

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. there are some clubs that do couple only nights..ive looked and wanted to go out but couldnt attend on my own, because of that..

and im picky who i take as part of a couple. because i respect club couple policies, i dont just take anyone along, who may after entering cheaply, go off on his own all night and be another 'single male'. i go with someone i either know i want to play with, is staying with me or, we want to play as a couple, with others...

being honest, the price of a single guy is no more at most places than a night out on the lash..and that's what a club is, a good social night out with possible benefits of finding play at that time, or, at sometime through attending, and should be seen that way, imo..."

Oh don't get me wrong as a single guy I would prefer to go a club with severely limited single males because I'm selfish.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. there are some clubs that do couple only nights..ive looked and wanted to go out but couldnt attend on my own, because of that..

being honest, the price of a single guy is no more at most places than a night out on the lash..and that's what a club is, a good social night out with possible benefits of finding play at that time, or, at sometime through attending, and should be seen that way, imo... Oh don't get me wrong as a single guy I would prefer to go a club with severely limited single males because I'm selfish. "

sometimes i like to go on my own, cos im greedy

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

They may not have a cockfest but wanky men are a definite problem.

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

at my events we charge sane for couples n single guys

most single females in scene are single mums divorcees etc and very very hard to get to clubs even with free incentive

they are still a small percentage of rrhe club scene

however it's impossible for everyone to be free even if there was a swing charity lol xx

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

Basically, a swingers club only works if the women come in. Without them, it's a gay club. "

TRUTH

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"The bdsm scene has equal pricing yet doesn't have a cock fest (or wanky guys)

OH Blimey - Dont challenge the status quo.

Yes Single guys might get a fair deal - now that would never do...

Now our favourite club, if it was half the price i would go twice as often.

If I paid the same price as the women I would also do what a few of them do (live there :lol) "

Hence proving the point. A lower or equal price would increase single male attendance.

But may have a negative effect on couples and single ladies attendance. Which would eventually impact on male attendance too.

Sex is not equal, never has been and never will be. Since the dawn of time there have always been more men than women looking for NSA sex, and since the dawn of time sex it is more likely that men will have to dish out money in some way in order to get sex. If there were equal numbers of men and women looking for sex, then fair enough, their experiences will be the same. But this is not the case, therefore to control numbers of men there will have to be a certain amount 'unfairness'. That unfairness could take place by cost, discrimination or waiting list. As organisers of house parties we are 'unfair' in how we select single men for our parties. We basically choose the men we like, but say yes to any single lady. That is also not treating gender equally. But then we don't have equal number of applicants, so what can we do? If it were to become law that both genders had to pay the same, then clubs would have to resort to alternative measures (e.g. choosing the guys they think are the best looking) in order to equalise the unequal numbers.

Mrs

From a clubs point of _iew, it's all about maximising profit. If you allow single guys on the Saturday night than couples will go elsewhere. Single ladies, on the other hand, don't cause problems and/or put off couples from attending. Excluding them is leaving money on the table. Yeah I understand all what you are saying business, money etc I just think in swinging couples only is the most purest form but you never see it. people arnt looking for swinging in its purest form though.they are looking for a good time. yeah I guess it would be niche these days with Swinging constantly evolving. I wonder how many genuine couples not fuck buddies etc would attend a couples only event. not sure why there would be a difference.we are a proper couple and we would do both depending on what we were after that particular night. Not as traditional though is it, I just think it's an interesting concept. It could be a possible event but I don't think it would be popular or well attended so would probably never get the green light."

Genuinely couldn't tell you if the couples only nights we've been to let in single females. We have yet to see many/any single females on a night regardless of how it's billed.

When we search out a couples only night it's is seeking to exclude the previously mentioned "wanky guys" because some times (a lot) they can be a handfull and some times (genuinely only sometimes) we can't be on with the pestering.

For us, limited/vetted (on previous good behaviour) single guys events (eg club F, townhouse, No 3) is as good as a couples night in our book. Have no problend with guys in the club, just some of the common negatives.

And yes I've had negative experiences with couples behaviour, both male and female half but these are so much rarer.

So not sure a only couples night would be a miss, some of us wouldn't notice.

There is one very simple way to fix this and that's for guys to stop turning up. The club owners will soon feel it in thier pockets and reduce rates to get guys back in.

If we are dumm enough to pay the £70 entrance fee, why will they reduce the price? They are laughing all the way to the bank because we are dicks LOL!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"There is one very simple way to fix this and that's for guys to stop turning up. The club owners will soon feel it in thier pockets and reduce rates to get guys back in.

If we are dumm enough to pay the £70 entrance fee, why will they reduce the price? They are laughing all the way to the bank because we are dicks LOL!"

Or just come up north I wouldn't pay £70 either.. that's a rip!! Our guy members can enjoy free nights and the most they will ever pay is £30 on our busiest and most popular night. Wow... £70.. plus membership fee of guess?

"There is one very simple way to fix this and that's for guys to stop turning up. The club owners will soon feel it in thier pockets and reduce rates to get guys back in.

If we are dumm enough to pay the £70 entrance fee, why will they reduce the price? They are laughing all the way to the bank because we are dicks LOL!"

Not every where charges high prices.

We charge £30 to single guys for entry to our club on a Saturday night.

But look what you get for your money.

Free unlimited branded tea and coffee all night long.

Free unlimited branded soft drinks all night long.

Free unlimited chilled spring water.

Free accommodation at the end of night.

Free unlimited cooked english breakfast in the morning cooked by our staff. All branded danish bacon, Richmond saussages,hash browns, free range eggs branded bread rolls and hinze ketchup.

All this for £30 entry so if guys think single guys do not get a good deal they need to think again they do very well.

All the guys have to do is shop around to see who is doing the best deals and avoid the high price ones then every one is happy i say no one is forcing you to go to the higher price clubs you do have a choice.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Try running a club. 1) it's expensive 2) takes a lot of hard work .... and we know no club making loads of money .... it's something you do for the love of it

Signal males have nothing to offer us. What am I suposedd to do while one is with Kate? I like her to be fully occupied, kissing and sex. Really enjoying herself. Therefore there is not much left for me to do! If a man is with Kate only fair I get something equal in return. There's also the 4 way convo, build up, flirting you get with a couple. I wouldn't even want a single woman with us tbh. I can imagine it's frustrating being a single man in a club but I see why the clubs charge more. This is why we haven't been to quest yet. Waiting for the right non males Saturday.

Eddie.

"Try running a club. 1) it's expensive 2) takes a lot of hard work .... and we know no club making loads of money .... it's something you do for the love of it "

There wouldn't be a club without single men? What about all those couples nights?

"Why do most swingers clubs charge single male and not single women, as there wouldnt be a club if simgle males didnt attend, should be free or at least a set price for everyone ??

There wouldn't be a club without single men? What about all those couples nights?"

Clubs do not have any problem in finding single guys on a normal Saturday night we have to turn away over 30 guys every week so no shortage of guys wanting to attend any club.

If we are dumm enough to pay the £70 entrance fee, why will they reduce the price? They are laughing all the way to the bank because we are dicks LOL!

Free unlimited cooked english breakfast in the morning cooked by our staff. All branded danish bacon, Richmond saussages,hash browns, free range eggs branded bread rolls and hinze ketchup.

All this for £30 entry so if guys think single guys do not get a good deal they need to think again they do very well."

I'll be honest non of that would be a consideration in attending a club for me. And unless the accommodation is private rooms the last point of staying over is almost off putting

Demand for guys wanting to attend is too high.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Surprises me that there are even less couples only nights than there use to be ..... Couples just don't use them. And as for single women not causing trouble then that's another falicy ....,, you can't beat a good mixed night. Respectfull guys stand out a Mile and always get action ..... Even if it's tunnel King being pegged over the spanking bench

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 18:36:18]

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Try running a club. 1) it's expensive 2) takes a lot of hard work .... and we know no club making loads of money .... it's something you do for the love of it

"

Every club has something to offer for couples & singles both male or female , so let's say there's two couples playing with single guys one each but there's 20 guys in the club but the couples are in a locked room with no window to watch now this is ware the clubs have to make your stay and give you value for your money ..

1 sauna

2 jaccuzzi

3 free pool table

4 TV / cinema room

5 swimming pool

6 some clubs off tea coffee water free

Condoms ect so rather a single guy be sat on a chair with nothing to do you have all the above , I know a lot of guys find it unfair but clubs overheads are huge so it's important to keep a good balance of people and offer them more than a play room after all we don't sell or guarrente any male couple or female any kind of sex that's between consenting adults ..

In your bed

The simplest answer is supply and demand. But it would be a short and boring thread if everyone posted the clear answer

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Plus clubs have the cost of cleaning the carpets after men have cum on them. Or at least, I hope they have those costs.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Plus clubs have the cost of cleaning the carpets after men have cum on them. Or at least, I hope they have those costs. "

Or women gushing on them.

"Try running a club. 1) it's expensive 2) takes a lot of hard work .... and we know no club making loads of money .... it's something you do for the love of it

Every club has something to offer for couples & singles both male or female , so let's say there's two couples playing with single guys one each but there's 20 guys in the club but the couples are in a locked room with no window to watch now this is ware the clubs have to make your stay and give you value for your money ..

1 sauna

2 jaccuzzi

3 free pool table

4 TV / cinema room

5 swimming pool

6 some clubs off tea coffee water free

Condoms ect so rather a single guy be sat on a chair with nothing to do you have all the above , I know a lot of guys find it unfair but clubs overheads are huge so it's important to keep a good balance of people and offer them more than a play room after all we don't sell or guarrente any male couple or female any kind of sex that's between consenting adults .. "

Well said

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Annoying as it is being at the bottom of the swinging totem pole, I can see that won't change so won't bother moaning about it. And if there is a big demand for couples only nights, then yes clubs should offer that service like any other business listening to its customers. But do they always have to be Saturday? Can clubs not alternate between Friday and Saturday to give single guys more options on Saturday nights? Currently there's very few places we can go.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

All this for £30 entry so if guys think single guys do not get a good deal they need to think again they do very well."

You had me until Richmond sausages. What's wrong with a nice Lincolnshire sausage?

"Annoying as it is being at the bottom of the swinging totem pole, I can see that won't change so won't bother moaning about it. And if there is a big demand for couples only nights, then yes clubs should offer that service like any other business listening to its customers. But do they always have to be Saturday? Can clubs not alternate between Friday and Saturday to give single guys more options on Saturday nights? Currently there's very few places we can go. "

There are plenty of places for single guys to attend on a Saturday night down south there are more places offering entry to single guys on a Saturday than couples only nights

"Women on the whole won't cause problems"
some of my worst club nightmares have been with single women or female halves of couples

Crawley

"Annoying as it is being at the bottom of the swinging totem pole, I can see that won't change so won't bother moaning about it. And if there is a big demand for couples only nights, then yes clubs should offer that service like any other business listening to its customers. But do they always have to be Saturday? Can clubs not alternate between Friday and Saturday to give single guys more options on Saturday nights? Currently there's very few places we can go.

There are plenty of places for single guys to attend on a Saturday night down south there are more places offering entry to single guys on a Saturday than couples only nights "

Maybe I need to look into it further but out of the 5 venues I've attended, 3 don't let any single guys in on Saturday and the 4th limit to a handful.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Gay clubs don't charge women less than men

Hairdressers?"

What she said. Even when my hair was a grade 4 all over, I had to pay £18 in a hairdressers to keep it short when to have the same work done in the local barbers would have cost me just £5 but they refused to serve me.

They may not have a cockfest but wanky men are a definite problem."

Depends which bdsm events you go to - the ones I attend don't.

"Women on the whole won't cause problems some of my worst club nightmares have been with single women or female halves of couples "

That's my experience too

barnstaple

"Women on the whole won't cause problems some of my worst club nightmares have been with single women or female halves of couples

That's my experience too"

Drama in a different way I suppose

They may not have a cockfest but wanky men are a definite problem.

Depends which bdsm events you go to - the ones I attend don't. "

Nope we dont have a problem with wanky guys at Bdsm events either.. unless we want them of course

"Annoying as it is being at the bottom of the swinging totem pole, I can see that won't change so won't bother moaning about it. And if there is a big demand for couples only nights, then yes clubs should offer that service like any other business listening to its customers. But do they always have to be Saturday? Can clubs not alternate between Friday and Saturday to give single guys more options on Saturday nights? Currently there's very few places we can go.

There are plenty of places for single guys to attend on a Saturday night down south there are more places offering entry to single guys on a Saturday than couples only nights

Maybe I need to look into it further but out of the 5 venues I've attended, 3 don't let any single guys in on Saturday and the 4th limit to a handful. "

That is true. We like clubs that allow a few single men in, so on a Saturday night we don't have an awful lot of choice as most clubs are couples only. So for Saturday nights we often have to stick to private parties. Private parties in clubs are better anyway because they are stricter about which single guys they invite. Or we will go to a club on a Friday night.

Because where ever theres a chance of some pussy men will follow.

So its beneficial to let the women in free in clubs and nightclubs as they owners know that they will make their money out of charging the men.

No women = no men = £0.00

Women = men = £££££

Same as in here if there was no women the % of male members would drop by about 80%

"Women on the whole won't cause problems some of my worst club nightmares have been with single women or female halves of couples

That's my experience too"

Gay clubs no ladies equals no nightmares!

"Annoying as it is being at the bottom of the swinging totem pole, I can see that won't change so won't bother moaning about it. And if there is a big demand for couples only nights, then yes clubs should offer that service like any other business listening to its customers. But do they always have to be Saturday? Can clubs not alternate between Friday and Saturday to give single guys more options on Saturday nights? Currently there's very few places we can go. "

Yes I think they should alternate between Friday and Saturday night. Friday nights are a bit more difficult for us, so there are clubs that we simply haven't been to because it's couples only on Saturday night. Those clubs are losing our business, but I guess there must be a greater demand for 'couples only' on a Saturday night.

Crawley

Yes I think they should alternate between Friday and Saturday night. Friday nights are a bit more difficult for us, so there are clubs that we simply haven't been to because it's couples only on Saturday night. Those clubs are losing our business, but I guess there must be a greater demand for 'couples only' on a Saturday night. "

There could well be plenty of couples wanting to go to couples only club nights who are free to go out Friday night but not Saturday night. Club owners, we may have found you an untapped market!

Wembley

That's my experience too

Gay clubs no ladies equals no nightmares!"

Unless it is a lesbian club; then he is f**ked

Actually, no, I take that back

Yes I think they should alternate between Friday and Saturday night. Friday nights are a bit more difficult for us, so there are clubs that we simply haven't been to because it's couples only on Saturday night. Those clubs are losing our business, but I guess there must be a greater demand for 'couples only' on a Saturday night.

There could well be plenty of couples wanting to go to couples only club nights who are free to go out Friday night but not Saturday night. Club owners, we may have found you an untapped market! "

As it stands at the moment we feel the only club within acceptable geographical distance for us on a Saturday that allows single men is Eurekas. As a result we will only go to Eurekas. We'd like to try Le Boudoir but have to wait until we have a Friday night available, otherwise put up with couples only on Saturday night. And we HATE 'couples only' nights. I wonder if clubs realise they are losing business from couples who like the single guys. Fortunate there are some private parties that make up for this lack in the market.

In your bed

We'd be fine with a rotating calender. The issue is probably around trying to keep the calendar simple so they are not having to turn men away on alternative weekends.

There could well be plenty of couples wanting to go to couples only club nights who are free to go out Friday night but not Saturday night. Club owners, we may have found you an untapped market!

As it stands at the moment we feel the only club within acceptable geographical distance for us on a Saturday that allows single men is Eurekas. As a result we will only go to Eurekas. We'd like to try Le Boudoir but have to wait until we have a Friday night available, otherwise put up with couples only on Saturday night. And we HATE 'couples only' nights. I wonder if clubs realise they are losing business from couples who like the single guys. Fortunate there are some private parties that make up for this lack in the market."

Apparently the S private club in slough are accepting a few single blokes on a Saturday night. I agree with you, hate couples only nights x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP you want to know why a privately owned business does as it sees fit to make the business profitable?

Wembley

"OP you want to know why a privately owned business does as it sees fit to make the business profitable? "

Me, me; I think know the answer

Miss, is to because they aren't called "Charity-F**ks Co-Op?

As it stands at the moment we feel the only club within acceptable geographical distance for us on a Saturday that allows single men is Eurekas. As a result we will only go to Eurekas. We'd like to try Le Boudoir but have to wait until we have a Friday night available, otherwise put up with couples only on Saturday night. And we HATE 'couples only' nights. I wonder if clubs realise they are losing business from couples who like the single guys. Fortunate there are some private parties that make up for this lack in the market.

Apparently the S private club in slough are accepting a few single blokes on a Saturday night. I agree with you, hate couples only nights x"

I've heard good things about that club. It's a bit further away that we'd like, but maybe needs must

Crawley

"We'd be fine with a rotating calender. The issue is probably around trying to keep the calendar simple so they are not having to turn men away on alternative weekends."

Couples Only Nights

1st & 2nd Fridays of the month

3rd & 4th Saturdays of the month

Yeah, there's probably single guys on the scene who'd be confused by that, lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"OP you want to know why a privately owned business does as it sees fit to make the business profitable?

Me, me; I think know the answer

Miss, is to because they aren't called "Charity-F**ks Co-Op? "

Correct

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

One word: FANNY

» Add a new message to this topic