FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > club guys not getting in touch for a verification?

club guys not getting in touch for a verification?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unksAlive OP   Couple  over a year ago

york

for instance we were at quest on sat nite (28th) mixed night, my wife sara had sex with 5 guys and gave oral to at least 10 guys cim etc, when we play with a couple at a club they nearly always follow up for a verification and to say thanks etc, single guys from clubs seem to go sheepish and vanish in to thin air, is it because they are married? got a gf maybe? some other reason? or if u were one of the guys from sat get in touch and prove us wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/17 19:34:45]

I used to find that guys didn't often want verifications from group play.

Or maybe they arent on fab

"for instance we were at quest on sat nite (28th) mixed night, my wife sara had sex with 5 guys and gave oral to at least 10 guys cim etc, when we play with a couple at a club they nearly always follow up for a verification and to say thanks etc, single guys from clubs seem to go sheepish and vanish in to thin air, is it because they are married? got a gf maybe? some other reason? or if u were one of the guys from sat get in touch and prove us wrong! "
Could be several things, it is poor form not to after playing though. I will verify if I play or with the hope of playing. Sometimes people are impressed when they see my actual profile it is another tool to utilise on here, get your name all over the show increase profile views and create more chance. It also pisses people off

Ive found that a lot of single men from clubs aren't on fab, or they barely use it as they have little success on it so go to clubs instead.

Did they know your username?

By *isst123Couple  over a year ago

Probably just not on Fab

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I think I need to try out Quest

"Ive found that a lot of single men from clubs aren't on fab, or they barely use it as they have little success on it so go to clubs instead.

Did they know your username?"

This! Or even just remembering your username can be easier said than done, I've done it loads when looking for people on here that I've met in clubs the night before.

Bit weird to be begging for veri's.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

So you veri'd them and they did not veri back?

"Bit weird to be begging for veri's. "

That's what I thought, that's why veris are a waste of time, most of the guys at clubs and parties are not on fab, and if you had a good time, why are you worried? ????????

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I make sure I get a written signed veri before I slip my budgie smugglers off

"So you veri'd them and they did not veri back?

"

I find this rude when they have displayed yours aswell.

"I make sure I get a written signed veri before I slip my budgie smugglers off "
Get that scalp

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"for instance we were at quest on sat nite (28th) mixed night, my wife sara had sex with 5 guys and gave oral to at least 10 guys cim etc, when we play with a couple at a club they nearly always follow up for a verification and to say thanks etc, single guys from clubs seem to go sheepish and vanish in to thin air, is it because they are married? got a gf maybe? some other reason? or if u were one of the guys from sat get in touch and prove us wrong! "

Did you tell each of the 15 guys your username and ask them to message you?

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I'm trying for my 300th veri in Feb ..... Valentine's is looking good

"Ive found that a lot of single men from clubs aren't on fab, or they barely use it as they have little success on it so go to clubs instead.

Did they know your username?

This! Or even just remembering your username can be easier said than done, I've done it loads when looking for people on here that I've met in clubs the night before. "

It's very where for a couple, or a single woman, I meet at a club to spontaneously tell me their username on here and I always feel like I'm pushing if I ask, so I only have uusernamesfor about half a dozen people I've met at clubs.

I'm trying to work out what you're complaining about...it seems to be that they haven't asked you to verify them?

"for instance we were at quest on sat nite (28th) mixed night, my wife sara had sex with 5 guys and gave oral to at least 10 guys cim etc, when we play with a couple at a club they nearly always follow up for a verification and to say thanks etc, single guys from clubs seem to go sheepish and vanish in to thin air, is it because they are married? got a gf maybe? some other reason? or if u were one of the guys from sat get in touch and prove us wrong!

I'm trying to work out what you're complaining about...it seems to be that they haven't asked you to verify them? "

They just want the men to be appreciative for being allowed to play and leave a superlative verification showing how grateful they were etc. You need good communication on both parties though clearly getting usernames. The guys might be pandas

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Maybe fab is too hit and miss for them, due the numbers issue, and so they just focus on clubs???

This is also interesting for any threads by guys moaning about not being able to get verified / find meets. It adds weight to the 'go to a club' answer!

MrB

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

As has been said, were they members on here and did they bother to checkout your username? Maybe they are attached guys. Why does it matter if they verify you, you have some good veries, on your profile, which prove you are a genuine couple

By *unksAlive OP   Couple  over a year ago

york

were not complaining or worried about anything, but like a previous poster said -how many single guys moan about not being able to get meets? and am sure veris help them get more fun on the scene, prob right -maybe not on fab or just use a club or even attached

"Bit weird to be begging for veri's.

That's what I thought, that's why veris are a waste of time, most of the guys at clubs and parties are not on fab, and if you had a good time, why are you worried? ???????? "

very good point. As long as your having fun veris are not that big a deal if you have a few so people can see your genuine that should be good enough

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I've found that they're not on fab because they have a partner.

Its a double edged sword. I've tried to ask for veris before, and then been branded a veri hunter, and made to justify why I want it!!

It wouldn't even cross my mind to ask for a verification at a club.

"Its a double edged sword. I've tried to ask for veris before, and then been branded a veri hunter, and made to justify why I want it!!"

People should understand it can make a big difference to a single guy. Im happy to veri if asked and always offer to veri newbies even if I've just chatted to them at a club to get them started.

"Its a double edged sword. I've tried to ask for veris before, and then been branded a veri hunter, and made to justify why I want it!!

People should understand it can make a big difference to a single guy. Im happy to veri if asked and always offer to veri newbies even if I've just chatted to them at a club to get them started. "

Would like to ask you for one,but afraid what you might write..

By *0_Shades_of_JMan  over a year ago

burnley

"I think I need to try out Quest "

Jolly boys outing?

"Its a double edged sword. I've tried to ask for veris before, and then been branded a veri hunter, and made to justify why I want it!!

People should understand it can make a big difference to a single guy. Im happy to veri if asked and always offer to veri newbies even if I've just chatted to them at a club to get them started.

Would like to ask you for one,but afraid what you might write.. "

Yeah probably best not to

People should understand it can make a big difference to a single guy. Im happy to veri if asked and always offer to veri newbies even if I've just chatted to them at a club to get them started. "

I use it as a filter also, I only play with babes so women can compare an decide not to message if they see that they don't match what I'm looking for.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I nearly always ask playmates in clubs if they are on here, just to keep in touch, see if and when people I know are going back to the club. It's really the best use I get from Fabs.

Maybe you were just a terrible fuck and no-one had the heart to tell you.

"Maybe you were just a terrible fuck and no-one had the heart to tell you."

"were not complaining or worried about anything, but like a previous poster said -how many single guys moan about not being able to get meets? and am sure veris help them get more fun on the scene, prob right -maybe not on fab or just use a club or even attached"

A lot of people get put off by anyone with more than a few verifications. Some women won't meet men that have fucked a woman that isn't a virgin.....

» Add a new message to this topic