FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Nearest Club to Brentford

Nearest Club to Brentford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itre OP   Man  over a year ago

killarney

Looking for advice, am in London for a weekend shortly, staying in a Hotel in Brentford. Due to commitments will not be free until late on the Saturday and Sunday nights. Would appreciate help as to nearest club ,obviously that allow single guys. I am a regular club goer, would ideally visit Ourplace4fun, but thats across London. Obviously would love to hear from interested Lady or Couple also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for advice, am in London for a weekend shortly, staying in a Hotel in Brentford. Due to commitments will not be free until late on the Saturday and Sunday nights. Would appreciate help as to nearest club ,obviously that allow single guys. I am a regular club goer, would ideally visit Ourplace4fun, but thats across London. Obviously would love to hear from interested Lady or Couple also."

ha ha ha. Don't be lazy, Ourplace4fun is right next to a train station!

Joking aside, London doesn't have that many swingers clubs. Really you need to Look at Kent. BUT as you said OurpLACE IS BLOODY GOOD FUN!!!

killarney

"Looking for advice, am in London for a weekend shortly, staying in a Hotel in Brentford. Due to commitments will not be free until late on the Saturday and Sunday nights. Would appreciate help as to nearest club ,obviously that allow single guys. I am a regular club goer, would ideally visit Ourplace4fun, but thats across London. Obviously would love to hear from interested Lady or Couple also.

Joking aside, London doesn't have that many swingers clubs. Really you need to Look at Kent. BUT as you said OurpLACE IS BLOODY GOOD FUN!!!"

I agree totally, really cool place, but unfortunately, time wise, I may not be able to make it...

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Ab fabs in Heathrow might be your best bet.

I'm actually thinking of going our place 4 fun tomorrow. Will be my first time.

Google is your friend

"Looking for advice, am in London for a weekend shortly, staying in a Hotel in Brentford. Due to commitments will not be free until late on the Saturday and Sunday nights. Would appreciate help as to nearest club ,obviously that allow single guys. I am a regular club goer, would ideally visit Ourplace4fun, but thats across London. Obviously would love to hear from interested Lady or Couple also.

Joking aside, London doesn't have that many swingers clubs. Really you need to Look at Kent. BUT as you said OurpLACE IS BLOODY GOOD FUN!!!"

Brentford is perfectly positioned for Ab Fabs/Kestrels and S Private Club in Slough. Depending where you're staying 65 or E2 bus to Ealing Broadway puts you on the main line to Slough and those two will get you to South Ealing or Northfields for Picadilly line to Heathrow T5 for Ks which is open until 8pm both days.

killarney

Joking aside, London doesn't have that many swingers clubs. Really you need to Look at Kent. BUT as you said OurpLACE IS BLOODY GOOD FUN!!!

Brentford is perfectly positioned for Ab Fabs/Kestrels and S Private Club in Slough. Depending where you're staying 65 or E2 bus to Ealing Broadway puts you on the main line to Slough and those two will get you to South Ealing or Northfields for Picadilly line to Heathrow T5 for Ks which is open until 8pm both days."

Really appreciate all this.

killarney

Follow up to this, Ab Fabs seem to be bed option, haven't been there before so would appreciate any info.

» Add a new message to this topic