FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > city celts

city celts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well morning

I am wondering if people can give me reviews of City Celts in Leicester......

Heard of it want to go but windering what it is like

(AND NO I DONT NEED LIFT THERE ETC) XZ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We go there and we love it. Judith, the owner us very friendly and will show you around. Look on the website for info about the facilities. It's always very clean and with a plentiful supply of towels

We always have a great time when we go and have met some friendly, fun people.

We went yesterday and were there for about 8 hours

Is *

We went and wasn't keen so left shortly after but plenty of others seem to like it, best to just go see and see what you think

By *inky1963Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Good idea to pop along to have a look around and chat with J she is so nice and friendly.The facilities and entrance are free to single ladies .

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I haven't been myself but have a regular meet who has been quite often. I can pass on what he has told me.

He says the lady who owns it, Judith, is lovely. Its a spa type club and is quite small. They do have private rooms but they are pretty small. He told me that this time of year it can be a bit chilly in the club, especially the dungeon area which is in the basement and has no heating and a concrete floor.

We did consider going last Sunday but decided against it. The reason for this was because there is always a lot of single men and some of them can be a bit pushy/keen whenever a lady walks in. He has seen many single ladies and couples leave pretty quickly because of this. The guests are a little more mixed on a Friday and Saturday evening but the rest of the time it can be a bit overwhelming for the ladies.

Bear in mind I'm only passing on what I've been told so cant be sure what its really like. I guess the only way to find out is to give it a go

I have been in the daytime as a fem alone plus as part of a couple with hubby. Some guys are very keen and pushy (as they are at other clubs too) but if they overstep the mark then tell Judith if you don't feel able to deal with it yourself.

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yorkie's review is pretty spot on. We've only been once and we thought the decor and the facilities were very nice. However, as mentioned, the communal areas were really cold and that wasn't very sexy!

Also we were the only couple and the rest were single guys and Tgirls. The Tgirls were fine but the single guys were pushy unfortunately.

Also agree that the lady manager (Judith?) was lovely and welcoming. Overall we might try it again but we wouldn't hurry back!

» Add a new message to this topic