FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > No3 club Chorley this Saturday

No3 club Chorley this Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itmanAndHerr OP   Couple  over a year ago

st helens

We're struggling to find a thread on the forum for this Saturday at No3 club in Chorley.

This will be our first visit to the club. Do we need to get membership beforehand? Can we simply bring id?

As we understand it the theme is red for valentines?

We'd also like to hear from anyone who is planning on going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on and TammyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We made our first club visit to no 3 Saturday just gone. No ID or membership needed, just pay your entrance fee and in you go.

We had a brilliant time there, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly people and a great looking venue too.

st helens

"We made our first club visit to no 3 Saturday just gone. No ID or membership needed, just pay your entrance fee and in you go.

We had a brilliant time there, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly people and a great looking venue too."

The reviews look good. I'm surprised no id required.

By *on and TammyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We made our first club visit to no 3 Saturday just gone. No ID or membership needed, just pay your entrance fee and in you go.

We had a brilliant time there, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly people and a great looking venue too.

The reviews look good. I'm surprised no id required. "

So were we, we took some just in case but it wasn't required.

st helens

We'll probably do the same. Take it just in case. I was under the impression they did have a membership system. If so we may need it to join anyway as it's probably our most local club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'll probably do the same. Take it just in case. I was under the impression they did have a membership system. If so we may need it to join anyway as it's probably our most local club "

The club does have a membership but it's entirely optional-all will be explained onthe Night.As all good clubs are having there Valentine party this Saturday we decided not to advertise on the forum but you will find all info on the website or meets forum. Hope this helps and we look forward to seeing you Saturday night. Any more info needed just ask

st helens

"We'll probably do the same. Take it just in case. I was under the impression they did have a membership system. If so we may need it to join anyway as it's probably our most local club

The club does have a membership but it's entirely optional-all will be explained onthe Night.As all good clubs are having there Valentine party this Saturday we decided not to advertise on the forum but you will find all info on the website or meets forum. Hope this helps and we look forward to seeing you Saturday night. Any more info needed just ask "

Excellent. Thanks for the reply.

We'll see you Saturday and anyone else planning on going.

I have looked on the meets forum but still can't find a thread

Just as a club meet it's advertised. see you Saturday

I would recommend no3s too. Fantastic club. I've been a few times. You'll have a great evening.

» Add a new message to this topic