FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club

Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fk7 OP   Man  over a year ago

northants

Hi I'm a single guy that would love to go to a swingers club. I'm nervous and don't know the next place to go for a single male. I live half away along the A14 so I would guess that Jaydees would be closer. Anyone with any advice, it would be appreciated if any one gives me any advice

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Hi I'm a single guy that would love to go to a swingers club. I'm nervous and don't know the next place to go for a single male. I live half away along the A14 so I would guess that Jaydees would be closer. Anyone with any advice, it would be appreciated if any one gives me any advice

Thanks x "

Have you not been to any then? Just be yourself and socalise talk to people ask to join in if they are looking to have some fun with others

northants

Thanks for the reply

No never been, had a look at Jaydees and one others website. But have to have. Utility bill apparently but I don't have any as I pay direct debit lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bank statement? xx

"Thanks for the reply

No never been, had a look at Jaydees and one others website. But have to have. Utility bill apparently but I don't have any as I pay direct debit lol

"

as kat said bank statement but if u have online accounts for utility bills then u can print one off

"Thanks for the reply

as kat said bank statement but if u have online accounts for utility bills then u can print one off"

xx

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Most clubs require that driving licence not enough it dobt prove u life there could if moved and not changed your address. ....have you not a letter or something you've bought online and delivered to your home??

northants

Thankyou for your comments. I'll have to print it off x

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

The Vanilla Alternative, on the A1 is a great place for single guys on a Friday night but limit numbers to a maximum of 10. It's about half an hour from Kettering. You need to register online via the club's website and then telephone to book in early in the week you want to visit. Be aware that the first Friday of the month is usually Bi-Night although it's the second Friday in March.

northants

Cheers mate, appreciate that. I'll make sure I stay away from the Bi night

» Add a new message to this topic