FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams meet and advice

Chams meet and advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eminiman61 OP   Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I've only ever been to the attic but it was a quiet night, no action. So we went back to her house in Derby and had a sex filled weekend. I've now met this other girl from West Bromwich, she's been to Chams and had some girl on girl fun. She's not on fab, anyway we've just had a great night together. She wants a 4sum with another couple anyone nearby want to meet with me and a mixed race sexy gusher? Or would it be better to go to Chams on a couples night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to chams on a Saturday night. Couples and single ladies only, and there were plenty of couples there last Saturday x

mansfield

Thanks for that I was hoping to arrange a meeting with a couple off here. Rather than just go to a club and have a couple/couples join us for fun. I like to see and chat to a future meet ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make life easy for yourself and just go to a club. The tricky barriers of turning up and being who they say they are are pretty much covered

mansfield

Thanks for that PP that may well be the answer. I've never met in a club I've always gone to theirs or had them at mine in Turkey

» Add a new message to this topic