FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single fem in club

Single fem in club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How are single females in clubs accepted? I'm thinking about going but would be afraid I would be sat in the corner like 'billy no mates'.

I would find it difficult going up to people alone and starting a conversation, as especially last time I was there it was a very clique atmosphere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How are single females in clubs accepted? I'm thinking about going but would be afraid I would be sat in the corner like 'billy no mates'.

I would find it difficult going up to people alone and starting a conversation, as especially last time I was there it was a very clique atmosphere.

"

You could always message another lady in your area, see if she would like a visit a club too, with similar concerns. Add it to your profile, for a couple who would maybe accompany you on your for first visit.

I have done the opposite. I am not short of confidence, and have held couples hand through the door for their first time

"How are single females in clubs accepted? I'm thinking about going but would be afraid I would be sat in the corner like 'billy no mates'.

You could always message another lady in your area, see if she would like a visit a club too, with similar concerns. Add it to your profile, for a couple who would maybe accompany you on your for first visit.

I have done the opposite. I am not short of confidence, and have held couples hand through the door for their first time "

I have been twice before, but always arranged to meet someone there.

Oh right. I thought you were just not confident about going to a club basically. Oops

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"

I don't know but I am exactly the same. Last time I went without the regular squeeze I took a female friend who is kinky as hell but hadn't been to a club before and met with a couple I had contacted in advance to say hello to when they had a meet up for the club. Being the introduce everyone person when I got there made me have to get out of the wallflower comfort zone I am usually happy in and was a good move.

If I was nearer I'd definitely come with you.

I am currently persuading a vanilla gf to come with me for a club night out

"Oh right. I thought you were just not confident about going to a club basically. Oops "

It's fine it maybe did come across like that.

"Oh right. I thought you were just not confident about going to a club basically. Oops

It's fine it maybe did come across like that."

Not when I read it again 'properly'. It did say 'last time you visited'. My bad

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"Cliquey" is an ambience which can simply happen - in which case we simply do our own thing. Some places have a reputation for being "cliquey" - in other venues it can just happen occasionally.

Single ladies do come to Kestrels spa and keep coming back...

You might do well having a "wingperson" if you are going to a club and want to do a lot of casual "activity". Many females like to be in their own zone with cock after cock being served up to them and a wingperson can also discretely greet potential volunteers and let them know what is expected of them and rules you require.

By *aznpaulCouple  over a year ago

yiewsley

"

thats the beauty of Our Place 4 fun club ... staff treat you like dear old friends.. and the customers are all friendly and wouldnt see a single girl or new couple sat in the corner ... the club is all about FUN and that means fun for EVERYONE ..

Ive been by myself and had varying experiences but mostly found unless a gg night.. as a single female you can surprisingly be ignored by many.

So if on the odd occassion ive been without mr I just go with friends. Got totally ignored even though i can start a conversation about anything.. anywhere in the chams jucuzzi and it utterly put me off going by myself.

Thank you for your advice, think I'll give it a miss and leave it until I can go with a friend.

We have a girls only night soon at xtasia flirts and you'll be able to stay over in flirts bar as well. Strictly girls only no men allowed

pm me if you want the full details x

"Thank you for your advice, think I'll give it a miss and leave it until I can go with a friend."
that was just my experience.. and on more mixed nights that wasnt the case x

Always found in Quest you'll be more than accepted ... there's always someone to talk to and 'most' people are approachable . As a single fem I think you'd be quiet surprised with the reaction, especially after looking at your pics ..

We first started our journey there and we'd felt comfortable every time with people approaching us often to chat bite the bullet .. you might just Be surprised xx

thats the beauty of Our Place 4 fun club ... staff treat you like dear old friends.. and the customers are all friendly and wouldnt see a single girl or new couple sat in the corner ... the club is all about FUN and that means fun for EVERYONE .. "

Fully support this it's the only club we've felt 100% welcome and involved from the very first second!

Ruby x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Always found in Quest you'll be more than accepted ... there's always someone to talk to and 'most' people are approachable . As a single fem I think you'd be quiet surprised with the reaction, especially after looking at your pics ..

We first started our journey there and we'd felt comfortable every time with people approaching us often to chat bite the bullet .. you might just Be surprised xx"

I've been ignored in Quest more than once. Its very coupley now so not my thing.

I've had a great time on my own in most clubs though, but agree that taking a wing woman improves the experience.

Really does surprise me ... a lot of couples moan about not finding the 'unicorn' .. from our personal experience we would be more than happy to approach single fems in clubs .. but I suppose we all have different Views .. would be a shame to if people were to be ignored ...

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I would think you will be as accepted as anyone else.

I've been to a club before when we did not know anyone and some reviews called it cliquey.

But if you bite the bullet approach people it tends to be just the same for everyone.

We accept that we are not going to be for everyone and people may say you are not for us. But no one has ever been rude if we were not for them.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Lots of single girls go to my local club. Why not check the club listings and see which ladies are posting meets and contact them to ask if they'd like to go together sometime. Or go and get chatting or ask the staff to introduce you to a few people. Doesn't take too long in my experience.

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Always found in Quest you'll be more than accepted ... there's always someone to talk to and 'most' people are approachable . As a single fem I think you'd be quiet surprised with the reaction, especially after looking at your pics ..

We first started our journey there and we'd felt comfortable every time with people approaching us often to chat bite the bullet .. you might just Be surprised xx

I've been ignored in Quest more than once. Its very coupley now so not my thing.

I've had a great time on my own in most clubs though, but agree that taking a wing woman improves the experience."

i have been a regular at Isis and now the renamed Quest. I go regularly as a single fem and i know alot of people.

However, i have to agree with Wyrdwoman. The club is now predominantly couples, and they ignore the single women.They do not engage in chat EVER.

The only time i enjoy myself is when alot of single males are there or there are people there who i know.

Its a pity...because im thinking of going elsewhere now.

We first started our journey there and we'd felt comfortable every time with people approaching us often to chat bite the bullet .. you might just Be surprised xx"

I've been there twice and found it really unfriendly. No one talked to me except the people I went with.

I've had a great time on my own in most clubs though, but agree that taking a wing woman improves the experience.

i have been a regular at Isis and now the renamed Quest. I go regularly as a single fem and i know alot of people.

However, i have to agree with Wyrdwoman. The club is now predominantly couples, and they ignore the single women.They do not engage in chat EVER.

The only time i enjoy myself is when alot of single males are there or there are people there who i know.

"

That's exactly how I felt

"

That's good to know. Quest was on my list of clubs to try but I'll cross it off now. I've been to clubs before where couples ignore you, even when you make an effort to chat, and it's not nice.

In your bed

That's good to know. Quest was on my list of clubs to try but I'll cross it off now. I've been to clubs before where couples ignore you, even when you make an effort to chat, and it's not nice. "

Wahoo generalisation alert.

I'd wager most couples have never even been approached by a single last. Never mind have the chance to ignore them.

In your bed

*single lady* damn auto correct

That's good to know. Quest was on my list of clubs to try but I'll cross it off now. I've been to clubs before where couples ignore you, even when you make an effort to chat, and it's not nice.

I'd wager most couples have never even been approached by a single last. Never mind have the chance to ignore them."

Yes it is a generalisation. If the vibe in the club is that it's a 'couples' club and single fems are not wanted then I will stay clear. I've walked out of a NW club for their attitude towards single fems, so if another club is like that why would I even bother trying it when I can go places that are single fem friendly?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We need to move, mostly couples looking for guys & other couples down here, we'd love a single female to say hi, probably been clubs once a month or more since joining & its never happened.

S

In your bed

"

Yes it is a generalisation. If the vibe in the club is that it's a 'couples' club and single fems are not wanted then I will stay clear. I've walked out of a NW club for their attitude towards single fems, so if another club is like that why would I even bother trying it when I can go places that are single fem friendly? "

We've been to partners, cupids, la chambre and quest.

They all seem to welcome anyone regardless of status.

I have been to a few events as a single female both with friends and also alone and always seem to be well received. It really depends on the club but the ones I've been to have really friendly people. The hosts will be the best bet to talk to a bit more before you go so they can introduce you to people but above all else if your not comfortable don't feel you have to stay

Probably depends on the club. I've been totally ignored before which was really horrible- there was a gang of women deliberately ignoring me and it was pretty obvious they thought they were in charge. I didn't dare to chat to any men in case they got pissed off so I left.

Another time I followed the 'train' of single men around and had a great time as they chatted to me and kind of welcomed me into their train. That was a good night

"

Yes it is a generalisation. If the vibe in the club is that it's a 'couples' club and single fems are not wanted then I will stay clear. I've walked out of a NW club for their attitude towards single fems, so if another club is like that why would I even bother trying it when I can go places that are single fem friendly?

We've been to partners, cupids, la chambre and quest.

They all seem to welcome anyone regardless of status. "

Unfortunately that can't be said of all clubs, and technically isn't correct. Some clubs actually have a no admittance for TV/TS members of community.

I'd wager most couples have never even been approached by a single last. Never mind have the chance to ignore them."

Well personally I feel it's up to the couple to do the approaching. It's daunting for a single fem, as a couple you have each other for moral support x

We wouldn't have problem approaching a single female , they are a rarity ! Haha .. not that we'd pounce ..

We agree , it can be daunting , as it is still for us as we're still quite new to the scene , but we'd probably take it back to basics , eye contact , welcoming smile and if it's received well , open to approach ... I'm sorry to hear about peoples experiences where they have been ignored .

Although we do agree , when you arrange to

meet couples or singles beforehand there it does make things a little easier .

P.s least we know most single fems like to be approached now x

I would like to be approached, even just to say hello. I'm a very sociable and approachable person.

I've been on my own. People are generally friendly in my experience.

The issue I had was more that people who I had a conversation with them thought I was interested in playing with them...and didn't ask before touching.

In fact I found I had to be constantly aware, because lots of men assumed (some who I'd never even spoken to) they had a right to touch without asking first, simply because I was playing with one or two others.

It was really upsetting. As I had to be constantly aware, fending off guys. And couldn't relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

They would back off as soon as I said no, but after the fact. I didn't like the attitude that because I was there, I was a 'free-for-all' and I would only consider going again with a partner/protector.

By *carlettcherryWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

This is something I'm struggling with too!

It's a case of finding the right club I reckon.

I want to do it, but scared I'll just look like a loser sat on my own!!!!

I love going on my own doing my own thing and not having to answer to anyone. I just chat to random people or ask to join them in a chatter. One good thing about swingers, swinger's clubs is that we are all pretty friendly x

I would love to go to a club, but couldn't go on my own , even if just walk through the door lol, happy to go with someone if fancy

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

youll have fun...i started going to clubs on my own before being on here. nothing to it..youll wonder why you didnt go before x

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

As a relatively new couple we still find it intimidating to approach new people who we havent spoken to before. We as a couple would love to have a single lady join us in a club.

We love a good chat and a laugh and would welcome any of you single ladies to get in touch with us and meet at a club.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would definatley say if any of the single ladies came to they wouldn't be on there own for long

I would say if the club has a bar rock up and sit down and have a drink, couples and men will talk to you. Also have a chat with staff as if your on own or new they will introduce you to other members

My regular club does that and I have met some lovely people like that. Also don't be afraid either going over to say a pool table making a cheeky comment here or there

Going as single is fine and one of my best friends used to do it. A wing woman would help as well but you will have fun I will confirm

By *aznpaulCouple  over a year ago

yiewsley

"I've been on my own. People are generally friendly in my experience.

The issue I had was more that people who I had a conversation with them thought I was interested in playing with them...and didn't ask before touching.

In fact I found I had to be constantly aware, because lots of men assumed (some who I'd never even spoken to) they had a right to touch without asking first, simply because I was playing with one or two others.

It was really upsetting. As I had to be constantly aware, fending off guys. And couldn't relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

They would back off as soon as I said no, but after the fact. I didn't like the attitude that because I was there, I was a 'free-for-all' and I would only consider going again with a partner/protector.

"

try our place 4 fun club .. that kind of behavior is not tolerated and the offenders would be asked to leave if they needed reminding more than once

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I love going to clubs on my own,it's about meeting new people

I like my own space,however I'm very approachable and chatty,so never alone for long

I don't feel the need for a wing woman or wing man,if I play I play in a private room,some of us woman are fine going solo

» Add a new message to this topic