FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What to wear??? Or not wear ha ha

What to wear??? Or not wear ha ha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so Ive put myself on the guest list for Raw at Townhouse

I've never been to a club so have no idea what people wear.......obv I have some clue but ideas would help......do women wear sexy knickers/bra or more outfits like tacky schoolgirls/naughty maids ect (no offence intended) ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achyrooWoman  over a year ago

Derby

Would love to know this too, I would love to go to a club. Lucky you xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only judging by one club but most women wear some sort of lingerie: could be stockings and lingerie or, often, a bodystocking.

Lingerie is generally preferred, the dress up stuff tends to be for theme nights TBH.

My advice, wear what makes you feel sexy not what you think others will. Most clubs get very warm so keep that on mind in relation to hair and makeup too lol

At Townhouse normally I would wear lingerie but for this event you would probably get away with just a towel!

Wear what you feel comfy in. Everyone else will. Some really go to town on the party nights. This event appears to be more about having fun than dressing up though.

I wondered this too. Off wed night to a club and it's been a nightmare deciding on what to wear.

And so many questions...

Does lingerie stay on?

Should you wear stockings?

Shoes?

It's a puzzle to us newbies!

"I wondered this too. Off wed night to a club and it's been a nightmare deciding on what to wear.

And so many questions...

Does lingerie stay on?

Shoes?

It's a puzzle to us newbies! "

Ha ha yeah it's not easy deciding. Personally I'm not a stockings fan but I'll deffo be wearing heels, they make me feel sexy I'm thinking corset and a thong that can be pulled to one side ha ha

"I wondered this too. Off wed night to a club and it's been a nightmare deciding on what to wear.

And so many questions...

Does lingerie stay on?

Shoes?

It's a puzzle to us newbies!

Ha ha yeah it's not easy deciding. Personally I'm not a stockings fan but I'll deffo be wearing heels, they make me feel sexy I'm thinking corset and a thong that can be pulled to one side ha ha "

Thong is a great idea. Not sure I'm that comfortable on my first night in a club with my ass hanging out (its not small and firm) but maybe others will be doing the same

Hold ups are better than fiddly suspenders. The beds at TH have sheets over plastic covered mattresses so stilettos. ..possibly a bit risky.

Dress how you feel most comfortable and slip another option in your bag. Some folks take flipflops for the hot tub area which can be wet underfoot. It will be very warm in the club if it is at capacity.

Ha ha I think I'll feel self conscious to begin with whether my arse is ha going out or not but I'm planning on having a drink while I'm getting ready and on the way (someone else is driving) ha ha that will help with the nerves! I'm sure after half an hour of being there I won't care what is hanging out I'll be having so much fun

Thanks for the tips. I really don't do stockings so will have to start off in heals which I'm sure can be kicked off when things get down and dirty ha ha. Can't wait got morning horn now thinking about it ha ha

First club visit for us will be tomorrow night.

I can't tell you the vivid dreams I've had in the last week! My mind is going into overdrive

As long as we go to enjoy the surroundings with no expectation of guaranteed sex, I guess we'll be ok.

Having said that,nerves are kicking in now!

Have a great time!!

Hi we first went to a club about six months ago and I agonised over the same question. Since then we've been to three different clubs and each seem to follow a similar format. Arrive in your usual sexy clothes, think little black dress or club wear. In each case everyone in the social area started fully dressed and only as the evening progressed did people slip away either to play and or to change. Then it seems to be lingerie or just a towel. I'm not a fan of my legs so discovered crotchless tights which look like suspenders without the hassle. Makes me much more confident throughout the evening. But mainly relax and enjoy x

» Add a new message to this topic