FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Radlett Parties

Radlett Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Looking to attend a BMFC event, was at Chameleons at the weekend when someone said Radletts is the place to go, on searching club information I came across a YouTube interview with the male owner (not sure that I can post a link) but now totally put off the club.

Apparently swingers are highly intelligent.... and the club doesn't entertain fat people...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he weekend coupleCouple  over a year ago

bromley

We know the lady that runs the bmfc nights and they are great and she is a very good host. Have also been to radletts and there was people of all shapes sizes and colours .

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Looking to attend a BMFC event, was at Chameleons at the weekend when someone said Radletts is the place to go, on searching club information I came across a YouTube interview with the male owner (not sure that I can post a link) but now totally put off the club.

Apparently swingers are highly intelligent.... and the club doesn't entertain fat people... "

I've only ever seen the house owners at one BMFC night. You'll be fine.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Don't take notice of that dribble,I've never heard about that and have been to Radlett bmfc many times in the last four years

I'm a bigbumwoman and have always felt very welcome there,never been to any other parties There, only bmfc's and love it there,there are many larger ladies that go aswell as slimmer ladies

Just go and see for yourself,I'm sure your have a great time x

Helen will see this thread and tell you herself soon

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"Looking to attend a BMFC event, was at Chameleons at the weekend when someone said Radletts is the place to go, on searching club information I came across a YouTube interview with the male owner (not sure that I can post a link) but now totally put off the club.

Apparently swingers are highly intelligent.... and the club doesn't entertain fat people... "

We are totally separate from Radlett Parties. We hire the venue from the owners and run the night ourselves. As 2 'fat birds' that run the event, you can safely say we welcome fellow 'fat birds' with open arms .... Along with anyone else that wants to come!

The only restrictions we have are 'must be BMFC members', 'must be on the guestlist', 'no jeans' and 'no trainers'. These are the only reasons why we would ever turn anyone away.

Also check out our other venues that we use if you really don't want to give Radlett a try.. We have monthly Arousals, Xtasia and No3 club parties. We also have Eureka parties sporadically too.

Hope this info helps x

"Don't take notice of that dribble,I've never heard about that and have been to Radlett bmfc many times in the last four years

I'm a bigbumwoman and have always felt very welcome there,never been to any other parties There, only bmfc's and love it there,there are many larger ladies that go aswell as slimmer ladies

Helen will see this thread and tell you herself soon "

I got there before her

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I always thought slagging off prospective guests to your venue/party was a no no? But oh well, what do I know about running parties.

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

[Removed by poster at 23/02/17 21:24:14]

"I always thought slagging off prospective guests to your venue/party was a no no? But oh well, what do I know about running parties."

Who's slagging who off!?

By *reekyBoneMan  over a year ago

Freakytown

"I always thought slagging off prospective guests to your venue/party was a no no? But oh well, what do I know about running parties."

Put the chip down lol

incognito mode ;-)

"Don't take notice of that dribble,I've never heard about that and have been to Radlett bmfc many times in the last four years

Helen will see this thread and tell you herself soon

I got there before her "

Haha you did

incognito mode ;-)

Lil miss bmfc was just having a little harmless banter if that what you mean x

She did call herself and her mum a fatbirds too

Just put it differently to what I said a bigbumwoman

"I always thought slagging off prospective guests to your venue/party was a no no? But oh well, what do I know about running parties.

Lil miss bmfc was just having a little harmless banter if that what you mean x

She did call herself and her mum a fatbirds too

Just put it differently to what I said a bigbumwoman "

Well I didn't wanna presume that's what he was getting at. But if it was Ahabs, then I apologise for offending you..

It was a play on words seen as the OP stated that the video she had seen from the owner had the word 'fat' in it...

Also, seen as I'm fat myself, I own the word!! So I'm allowed to say it

» Add a new message to this topic