FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any BBC friendly clubs/parties in the South-West?

Any BBC friendly clubs/parties in the South-West?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacklondoner2k OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Just thought I'd sample some friendly advice through this medium. Fairly new to the South West and looking to meet some new people for fun times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am sure that if you are a polite, respectful and nicely dressed gent, you will be welcome in any swingers clubs in the country, regardless of whether you are black, white, green or orange in colour!

West Midlands

"I am sure that if you are a polite, respectful and nicely dressed gent, you will be welcome in any swingers clubs in the country, regardless of whether you are black, white, green or orange in colour!

"

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 27/03/17 21:17:14]

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

You're limited in the southwest for clubs anyway but the two best ones are decadent nights in Highbridge and angels in Melksham.

They let a small number of single guy's in.

The colour of your skin doesn't matter just that you're respectful of people.

West Midlands

"You're limited in the southwest for clubs anyway but the two best ones are decadent nights in Highbridge and angels in Melksham.

They let a small number of single guy's in.

The colour of your skin doesn't matter just that you're respectful of people. "

Thanks. Will check them out.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

There's also some good reviews for Girls Girls Girls in Bristol.. I haven't been so can't speak for myself though...

But a well respected BMFC member (single guy) has attended and reviewed it positively. If you do a forum search, you'll find the post about it and his review

We did try some parties at Angels, we didn't get many guys attending, so we had to part company. As there isn't a BMFC without the BM - haha! That was several years ago...

If you're a BMFC member though, there's something in the pipeline in your geographical area. Once discussions have been finalised, all will be revealed. Hopefully it will be announced this weekend, so keep an eye out.... Sorry for being so cryptic

Hope this info helps

West Midlands

"There's also some good reviews for Girls Girls Girls in Bristol.. I haven't been so can't speak for myself though...

But a well respected BMFC member (single guy) has attended and reviewed it positively. If you do a forum search, you'll find the post about it and his review

We did try some parties at Angels, we didn't get many guys attending, so we had to part company. As there isn't a BMFC without the BM - haha! That was several years ago...

If you're a BMFC member though, there's something in the pipeline in your geographical area. Once discussions have been finalised, all will be revealed. Hopefully it will be announced this weekend, so keep an eye out.... Sorry for being so cryptic

Hope this info helps "

I will certainly be looking forward to your announcement soon. Thanks for the info though.

» Add a new message to this topic