FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia

Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Newport

Hi all,

All suggestions welcomed,

I'm fairly new on fab and wanted to broaden my horizons by visiting Xtasia this Saturday 1st April, I've already booked my hotel eek

Do many people walk in there alone?

Since becoming single and my swinging life is discreet I thought what better way to put myself out there to meet like minded people in the scene.

Do you wear normal clubbing clothes and change into play wear at the venue?

Can anyone shed some light please?

Many thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its DPraved night, people will be meeting up in Flirts bar for pre club drinks from 6pm, it's at the front of the complex just as you enter through the security gates, single girls just walk in like any other night, some are dressed and ready, some wear coats and put them in the cloakroom on entrance, most have something to change into even if they don't, lockers are available, let one of the Xtasia team know your a newbie,...

Expect a friendly sexy crowd of Party People who are up for fun on the dance floor and off...

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Newport

Hi all,

All suggestions welcomed,

I'm fairly new on fab and wanted to broaden my horizons by visiting Xtasia this Saturday 1st April, I've already booked my hotel eek

Do many people walk in there alone?

Since becoming single and my swinging life is discreet I thought what better way to put myself out there to meet like minded people in the scene.

Do you wear normal clubbing clothes and change into play wear at the venue?

Can anyone shed some light please?

Many thanks x "

You've picked a great night to visit Xtasia as Dpraved is always a really good night. Lots of single females go in there alone as it's such a safe and friendly venue. If you're there early enough, pop into Flirts, the pub at the front and have a drink and chat in there first. I think Flirts will be open from 6pm and they serve great food in there as well.

Remember to take ID with you or you won't get in as it's a private members club. Wear clubbing gear and take a change or 3 of outfits They have lockers so when you've filled in your membership at reception ask for a locker key, £10 deposit will be needed for that and also ask for a tour if possible as it's a really big club.

Hope you have a great time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks very much for your reply, that's really helpful xx

» Add a new message to this topic