FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka Kent

Eureka Kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of going (on my own) on 2nd May in the daytime, weather permitting, just to hang out - literally! Any advice for a club virgin on what to expect during the day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Naked people, Friendly staff and a fun time. Just be respectful to the ladies and don't be one of those creepy guys who stalks couples and ladies.

A pleasant conversation will go a lot further than staring and following...

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

"Naked people, Friendly staff and a fun time. Just be respectful to the ladies and don't be one of those creepy guys who stalks couples and ladies.

A pleasant conversation will go a lot further than staring and following... "

A great honest and truthful response xxx

its a great place to chillout and relax when the sun is out, bring a towel and an open mind,

as others have said be polite chatty and mainly respect others space unless of course your invited then jump in

"Naked people, Friendly staff and a fun time. Just be respectful to the ladies and don't be one of those creepy guys who stalks couples and ladies.

A great honest and truthful response xxx"

Thank you both - I can assure you, and all Eureka attendees, that whilst I undoubtedly will have a sneaky look around, I'll keep it conspicuous - I certainly wont be staring and following or anything creepy like that.

"its a great place to chillout and relax when the sun is out, bring a towel and an open mind,

as others have said be polite chatty and mainly respect others space unless of course your invited then jump in"

Thank you - chill out and relax is more on the agenda than anything else to be honest, but as you say, I'll keep an open mind!

A great honest and truthful response xxx

Thank you both - I can assure you, and all Eureka attendees, that whilst I undoubtedly will have a sneaky look around, I'll keep it conspicuous - I certainly wont be staring and following or anything creepy like that. "

sneaky look , if you go down the meadow you will be able to have a proper look from a distance as some go down there to be watched, keep a few mtrs distance and only approach if invited,

» Add a new message to this topic