FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Golden Oldies for the over 50's ???

Golden Oldies for the over 50's ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydeesclub OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi how many of you older couples would be interested if we tested out a Friday night for couples over 50 and admirer's ? We are thinking of running this night in June so plenty of time to get your old friends together ??? at Jaydees xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

That sounds good as we are coming again in June , how about opening up cinema for single guys on a Friday night if invited by couples please ??

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hey guys!

Just a bit of feedback from us.

We ran an over 50's event for 3 years and it was great (very active) but never overly busy..maybe 30/35 at the very most. The people who came along absolutely loved it, but despite different methods of marketing to get more people in, we never increased our numbers and had to call it a day.

Not sure I would use a Friday night for this unless you're finding some of your Fridays are quiet. Do you have a large over 50's membership anyway who would use this resource? I can't see too many people travelling especially for this, so you would be relying on your current members to utilise it.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on, but I like to help clubs when I can and with us already trying this, I thought it would be useful to get a club perspective.

Vic xx

Bedfordshire

Hi sorryyyyyyyy but we have had to cater for couples that dont want to be with single guys. This is the only place they can feel like they dont need to worry. Although we dont get many guys through our door now that are pests...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd come to a 20-40 single males night

Bedfordshire

Thank you very much townhouse for the advice, i think we will give it a try though as we do get lots of older couples asking what age range we get here.... So we thought it might be a good idea to cater for them.

Hopfully it should work the same as the BBW night which has gone well so that the fuller figured people dont feel out of place xxx

Bedfordshire

lol kinky minx your welcome to come along any time. We was running the Eureka Cougars and Cubs night here that would of suited you xxx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"lol kinky minx your welcome to come along any time. We was running the Eureka Cougars and Cubs night here that would of suited you xxx"

I will get there one day

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Just we feel we are not meeting as many now , when we want to get away from single guys we use the private rooms downstairs , it just seems so quite up there now . We use to sit che with other couples and singles up there , and with screen in background , just our opinion xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd come to a 20-40 single males night "

So would I!

Bedfordshire

Maybe its looking like we need to run a 20-40 males night then ???

Bedfordshire

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

From an entirely personal perspective we would be completely put off by an over 50s night. For us the enjoyment of a club is being in an environment where people of all ages can play together and also watch people of all ages play. Many young guys want older women and many older guys want younger girls. Clubs are the best place for this to happen.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"From an entirely personal perspective we would be completely put off by an over 50s night. For us the enjoyment of a club is being in an environment where people of all ages can play together and also watch people of all ages play. Many young guys want older women and many older guys want younger girls. Clubs are the best place for this to happen."

» Add a new message to this topic