FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Staff

Club Staff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

So I've been wondering for a while...

Lots of people refer and make comment about staff and management in the club reviews. Aside from the initial show round, I don't really get why this is.

I mean when I go to a club, it's to play and the venue that counts. No disrespect but I'm not bothered who's running the show.

Just an observation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

Yes, but at some you get to know people and become friends, or at the very least, acquaintances

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brown nosing?

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

without them we wouldn't be fucked!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I go as a single lady and like to know that the staff are there for me if there is an issue. If you have helpful staff then it makes a difference.

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

"Brown nosing?

"

No, a general observation based on my experiences.

Man, I thought I was cynical

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

In some clubs , there are staff changing sheets, encouraging dancing, generally helping people to mingle by introducing newbies etc. and their personalities all help make a good night. Also going as a single lady, knowing who is staff and that they are approachable is vital.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Especially if you are on your own, having friendly staff you can chat to makes the evening much more pleasant.

Sally

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Especially if you are on your own, having friendly staff you can chat to makes the evening much more pleasant.

Sally"

It helps if the club staff make the club a welcoming place to feel safe and vet the people who attend. When it is full of a similar class of people, the fun follows naturally. A good club is like an oasis in the desert, rare and much converted.

Totally agree Lizzy. X

Don't the staff make the club? Same as any other business?

"Don't the staff make the club? Same as any other business? "

Absolutely! Good staff and management can make or break a club.. would you stay at a badly run hotel, drink in a poorly managed pub or eat in a resturant where staff couldn't be bothered ? IMO a good club is one where the staff and management treat their customers well and try to ensure everyone has a good time... and that's not always easy! A x

The staff at the clubs Defo make the club/night what it is. If they engage the customers and lighten the atmosphere the people are more relaxed.

"The staff at the clubs Defo make the club/night what it is. If they engage the customers and lighten the atmosphere the people are more relaxed. "

Exactly if the staff are rude your have a negative about the venue. Which may not entice you back.

"I go as a single lady and like to know that the staff are there for me if there is an issue. If you have helpful staff then it makes a difference."

+1

"Brown nosing?

No, a general observation based on my experiences.

Man, I thought I was cynical "

It's been that in a lot of reviews I've read.

"The staff at the clubs Defo make the club/night what it is. If they engage the customers and lighten the atmosphere the people are more relaxed. "

I agree with this.

Some staff at some clubs have actually made me feel not safe.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Yes, but at some you get to know people and become friends, or at the very least, acquaintances "

I'd definitely consider Greg and all the girls at OurPlace4Fun friends. Can't say enough nice things about the team there.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Staff at a club are so important and do make or break it in our book. One of our favourite club workers makes a good club something special by creating a buzz, introducing and entertaining people with his amazing humour. We've been to the club when he isn't there and it really isn't the same. So a bit more to it than taking money and pouring drinks.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

The staff and the owners are the heart and soul of the club, if they can't be arsed it will most definitely will ruin your experience

In our favourite club we don't have this worry as they are feckin amazing

The club is run to perfection, it's spotless all of the time, regardless of how busy, the staff are always happy, respectful and around to help

We personally couldn't imagine why you wouldn't want to shout to the masses about what a brilliant night you've had and to praise the people that made it possible oh you're wondering what club we visit ' Townhouse' of course Mrs blue eyes

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Ok I get the thing for single females.

But I can't recall seeing any staff around clubs apart from bar and reception areas which I'd only see going in ..

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"Ok I get the thing for single females.

But I can't recall seeing any staff around clubs apart from bar and reception areas which I'd only see going in .."

Each club is the owners interpretation of swinging, as fortunately we don't have chains of clubs. So each club is different so meeting the owners will give you an insight into the club atmosphere. We feel that in the early hours the staff and owners help through introductions to regulars, also a point of contact for questions and issues. And we have all had those awkward silences lol as we look around the room and good hosts notice and come chat.

Having shared the above view, it's nice to know through reviews if on your first visit you will be helped through until you have made those new friendships.

nr chester

"Ok I get the thing for single females.

But I can't recall seeing any staff around clubs apart from bar and reception areas which I'd only see going in .."

. Well I can safely say that's not the case in our fave club

Staff float around, this may be collecting glasses or tidying play rooms or changing sheets, as they are floating around they will chat, say hi, and generally make everyone feel welcome and comfortable, they will have a laugh and giggle and this is such a help when nerves set in

When the staff are on nights off they are regulars at the club, it's not just a job, it's a lifestyle Mrs blue eyes

As a member of staff at a club i personally feel its nice to have a friendly face to welcome people inside the club. Those first timers are nervous and if the ice is broken by a member of staff then its half the battle.

We pride ourselves in showing new members around telling them the rules and just making sure their experience is a good one. Introducing them to other members so their not sat in the corner alone and also making sure theyre happy throughout their visit. You may see that as brown nosing or ott but members love it and the staff love to get to know the members too xx

your club does sound good changing sheets ,don't get that at our club once the squirters have soiled the beds there left soaking wet and know one else can use these beds and this can happen early on in the night so rules out a lot of bed space .

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

Have to say at my favourite club the staff make it so welcoming and friendly they make sure everyone is safe and happy, the place is kept immaculate and and are always there for advice or laugh.

Good staff in my opinion make townhouse what it is they do way beyond just show you around.

nr chester

"your club does sound good changing sheets ,don't get that at our club once the squirters have soiled the beds there left soaking wet and know one else can use these beds and this can happen early on in the night so rules out a lot of bed space ."
. Nooo, that's not good at all we have been on the busiest nights of the year and still our club is spotless, they pride themselves on it, think you need a road trip Mrs blue eyes

nr chester

"Have to say at my favourite club the staff make it so welcoming and friendly they make sure everyone is safe and happy, the place is kept immaculate and and are always there for advice or laugh.

Good staff in my opinion make townhouse what it is they do way beyond just show you around. "

. Absofeckinloutely

"without them we wouldn't be fucked! "

Well thats not true

People meet on here everyday without going anywhere near a club

nr chester

"without them we wouldn't be fucked!

Well thats not true

People meet on here everyday without going anywhere near a club"

. It may be that the couple who made the above statement don't meet unless in clubs, they may just have been referring to themselves, not the Royal 'we' so to speak Mrs blue eyes

I went for first time on Wednesday gone and put it this way I'd not be going back if it hadn't been for them, lovely ladies

» Add a new message to this topic